rebalance

kcford95

don't know how much i can beleive anymore but i work at kcap suv side and we are being told by our union reps that we have to settle our jobs next week or the internatioal will come settle them doesnt sound right to me any feedback would be appreciated

All the time but International is not involved from what I understand. I have heard of when your local leadership can't get the job done INT has to come in and do it. I was told your better off working out your own deal before they step in.

FORD will settle them by sending your product elsewhere!

General you are a complete moron people like you should have taken the buyout, you always have a hatred for KC tell me one thing what has KC done to you, if you want to be pissed off at someone be pissed at Bill Ford. If he would have left the Mustang at Dearborn like allot of the people I talked to wanted when they were coming to KC for training to build the truck, Norfolk might still be open today, but his vision was more important than the folks from Norfolk, and if you had more seniority and could have transfered to KC and then you would be singing a different tune.

OK now we have that settled on to the question that was asked, I have been hearing the same rumor on the truck side I heard that Bob Kings right hand man "heard a name but cant remember it" was over at the hall last week telling local leadership that we need to settle all of our work standards grievance's this coming week or they would be down to settle them for us even tough we have many jobs according to modapts coming in at 98 to 116% work load but according to management there 80 to 92% but I guess thats what happens when international becomes shareholders and want to double down on locals to increase their own personal profits on the backs of it's rank and file.

Where I work, if you can't do the job, just take a day off and the G.U.'s will show them how to "get it done" or go to the bathroom and your group leader will "git-r-done". They don't care cuz they don't have to do these jobs all day every day.

I don't see "solidarity" any more. Let's all continue to help the company lay off more of us so they can bring in more of them to get rid of more of us and "who cares" if we can't perform the job in station? They'll fix it later, way down the line. Just as long as they continue to cut "our" heads is all that matters to the company...we mean NOTHING to them...they look down on line workers as scum of the earth and could care less if we, hard-working, line workers have a job or not. They certainly don't believe anyone should make more than minimum wage and that's what they'd be paying if they could.

Where I work you may as well just do EVERYTHING they give you, whether it's possible or not, cuz you WILL NOT, have any one behind you..not a UNION brother or UNION official...we are on our own.

I know we are just lucky to have a job, for which I am very grateful, but it doesn't have to be the way it has been with the work loads if everyone showed them how hard these jobs are becoming and how ridiculous some of the things the engineers are doing have become. Just my opinion..How do you feel by the time you get home and get out of your car? I can't hardly stand up, but hey, that's why we get paid the big bucks, right? Give until it hurts and we work ourselves right out of a job. That's what "they" want anyway.

don't know how much i can beleive anymore but i work at kcap suv side and we are being told by our union reps that we have to settle our jobs next week or the internatioal will come settle them doesnt sound right to me any feedback would be appreciated

Good thing you don't work at DTP.....They rebalance 24/7, 365 days a year here!

that's the truth i know a guy on line 3 who has had his job changed 4 times in the past 4 months. they just keep adding shit.

It was a engineering change, it was part number change...........they use every excuse in the book and the union just stands there "Well, yeah, I think they can do that!" WTF!

It was a engineering change, it was part number change...........they use every excuse in the book and the union just stands there "Well, yeah, I think they can do that!" WTF!

Just another example of no representation and the company pissing all over us and the contract.

"We're the ones working on these jobs" not the committee people. They forget what it's like to work the line and don't have a clue as to how hard these jobs are becoming. Let's help them remember and put them back on the line. Oh, wait! They'll get some gravy job like all the others that get voted out.

We still need to vote them out.