Local President and 2 Officers of Local 400 are retired

Romeo400member

Let it become apart of Local 600 problem solved LOL!

well now that is one option, but ifyou are all like give away bob, maybe we should stay on our own.... is concession bob forcing that crap on you guys or are you asking for it?? you guys are the proud owners of this guy giving away the shop.

well now that is one option, but ifyou are all like give away bob, maybe we should stay on our own.... is concession bob forcing that crap on you guys or are you asking for it?? you guys are the proud owners of this guy giving away the shop.

Here's todays headline

"UAW Calls Ford UAW Leaders To Detroit

Workers Expected To Vote Next Week"

I wonder if Tony and the boys are going to come back to Local 400 and tell us we need to take concessions? Especially after they retired and got raises! UAW bargained for buyout agreements and "The Three Stooges" took the buyout but won't leave. You've got to love these Executive Officers and Our International Leadership, they want us to live on peanuts but they don't live under the same agreements. How could they even talk out of both sides of their mouths like they do? And as far as this appeal goes with the International, it just goes on deaf ears. This International Leadership is just a bunch of hypocrites! I don't care what they say we all need to VOTE NO period, no more sacrifices from us, let Ron G and Bob K, and Tony and the boys take a pay cut first!

Here's todays headline

"UAW Calls Ford UAW Leaders To Detroit

Workers Expected To Vote Next Week"

I wonder if Tony and the boys are going to come back to Local 400 and tell us we need to take concessions? Especially after they retired and got raises! UAW bargained for buyout agreements and "The Three Stooges" took the buyout but won't leave. You've got to love these Executive Officers and Our International Leadership, they want us to live on peanuts but they don't live under the same agreements. How could they even talk out of both sides of their mouths like they do? And as far as this appeal goes with the International, it just goes on deaf ears. This International Leadership is just a bunch of hypocrites! I don't care what they say we all need to VOTE NO period, no more sacrifices from us, let Ron G and Bob K, and Tony and the boys take a pay cut first!

The major concession agreement is going to be announced for the INTERNATIONAL UAW STAFF next week! It includes pay cuts and benifit reductions and possible layoffs..and they did lay off 100 people already from staff last motnh.

As for your local leadership..you control that, you are the membership! I agree you need to slap Larry Moe and Curly..yuck yuck yuck!

Yo future ands factor, it is clear there issues that all of us feel strongly about. Howver, can we agree that we all have one common issue...Local 400 needs clear action in order to maintin any future viability. I may be wrong, but can we agree that none of us want to merge with local 228 or 2280 any time soon. We now that they do not want us, but the decision will not rest with them or us in the current climate...! Intl will make those decisions if and when they are near. much of their decsion to merge locals will be based on membership, finances and operational practices. who is going to be the lead organization? one that allows greed and waste or one that operates with flexibility, real democratic principles and rational business practices?

what we can do prior to that, is fight for ourselves. Lenny's appeal is one way to do this, and show intl we can survive, and run our own business. if we cannot show that, then the decison may already have been made by local 400 members. apathy will not lead.

we all need to agree to disagree on some issues that are personal, and get back to the big issues that affect our ability to bargain and operate as a local union. Support this appeal, get rid of the bums and move forward under the criteria spelled out in the appeal. Get help if we need it to reorganize with in 400 or expect to be reorganized elsewhere.

Thats not true local 228 would be glad to have you. Our officers did take paycuts long time ago. I don't like them all but I have to give credit where it's due. Jeff Cal Sandra Terry Diane and Al all took steep pay cuts..but so did the committeemen and appointees.

Again I don't like them all but they at least did the right thing on this issue at 228. Long before anyone else I might add. I respect that.

The major concession agreement is going to be announced for the INTERNATIONAL UAW STAFF next week! It includes pay cuts and benifit reductions and possible layoffs..and they did lay off 100 people already from staff last motnh.

As for your local leadership..you control that, you are the membership! I agree you need to slap Larry Moe and Curly..yuck yuck yuck!

look eagle don't lose your creditability trying to soft sell any of this they only got rid of the temps downtown 100 temps one only knows what they were doing?

larry moe and curley their not being protected locally those crooks have to sell these concessions or uncle joey and aunt bobbie will lift their protection

Thats not true local 228 would be glad to have you. Our officers did take paycuts long time ago. I don't like them all but I have to give credit where it's due. Jeff Cal Sandra Terry Diane and Al all took steep pay cuts..but so did the committeemen and appointees.

Again I don't like them all but they at least did the right thing on this issue at 228. Long before anyone else I might add. I respect that.

Whoa now my majestic bird buddy.. I seem to remembers not long ago, a merger meetting that was atttended by mr jeff at 400, then one at 228 (from postings on other threads) where the membership said no way jose!!! What's the big turn around??

you guys want tony as your president now????

Whoa now my majestic bird buddy.. I seem to remembers not long ago, a merger meetting that was atttended by mr jeff at 400, then one at 228 (from postings on other threads) where the membership said no way jose!!! What's the big turn around??

you guys want tony as your president now????

Tony is the reason 228 wanted nothing to do with 400. We would not let him run our local. If it were the other way around we would have been glad to have you. :ohsnap:

The answer is no we like where we are at! :hysterical:

look eagle don't lose your creditability trying to soft sell any of this they only got rid of the temps downtown 100 temps one only knows what they were doing?

larry moe and curley their not being protected locally those crooks have to sell these concessions or uncle joey and aunt bobbie will lift their protection

No soft sell, just pointing facts out. But I agree with what your saying also.

No soft sell, just pointing facts out. But I agree with what your saying also.

It is just amazing that the intl has been notified of the bums being retired, the uaw's past two adminitstrations not allowing retired persons bargainging or part of thebargaining process, the PRB affirming the uaw's posiotns sayinhg retirees should not be part of the bargaining process...and then the fat bum is down at the nationla meeting getting ready to sell this piece of crap concession agreement to 400 members...and intl allows this...

While Local 400 membership debates the minutia of "who's on first" as to retired UAW Local 400 leaders .. they are selling us down the river.. so keep debating .... it gives Local 400 Reps and Ron Gettlefinger plenty of time to set up their golden parachutes.

The rest of us are gonna be left holding the (very empty) bag.

The UAW is becoming more like the Company... they dodge the hard questions and work hard selling us on a really BAD contract. And we PAY dues for the pleasure?

While Local 400 membership debates the minutia of "who's on first" as to retired UAW Local 400 leaders .. they are selling us down the river.. so keep debating .... it gives Local 400 Reps and Ron Gettlefinger plenty of time to set up their golden parachutes.

The rest of us are gonna be left holding the (very empty) bag.

The UAW is becoming more like the Company... they dodge the hard questions and work hard selling us on a really BAD contract. And we PAY dues for the pleasure?

You are right ldf but that doesn't excuse the BS that is going on in Local 400, so we should just forget about that? No, we won't. But we also won't vote Yes on the BS agreement either!

You are right ldf but that doesn't excuse the BS that is going on in Local 400, so we should just forget about that? No, we won't. But we also won't vote Yes on the BS agreement either!

True.. you can't let them think no one notices they're shady back room deals.... dump on the membership .. they'll NEVER know.

they are all so smart they keep backing themselves into a corner.. cause they cannot deliver.. only act as a tool.

Is there no integrity left ANYWHERE????

True.. you can't let them think no one notices they're shady back room deals.... dump on the membership .. they'll NEVER know.

they are all so smart they keep backing themselves into a corner.. cause they cannot deliver.. only act as a tool.

Is there no integrity left ANYWHERE????

it seems to me your part off the last group that got ass out.Now in 2011 if you want change ? an if you win ? ,,,you will have people bashing you in here and in the end the membership suffers becuse of all the games bitter losers play.If you want to help work as one an stop the jelous bullshit.

it seems to me your part off the last group that got ass out.Now in 2011 if you want change ? an if you win ? ,,,you will have people bashing you in here and in the end the membership suffers becuse of all the games bitter losers play.If you want to help work as one an stop the jelous bullshit.

You definately need a different name my friend. your comments lend no credibility or basis for anything except th status quo, or zero growth, or more importantly...the theft and demise of our local union. while you fiddle around attempting to tell this thread others are no better, this local slides closer to financial ruin in large part directly from misappropriation.

change although sometime difficult is natural and a part of life or our unioin, leaving you in the deadzone somewhere. stay there, you willbe no help as others are at least trying to save parts of the uaw.

Surprise Surprise....heard Local 400 Eboard voted that the appeal of the Local Officers being retired and still working was on Wednesday and said appeal had no merit....Again Local400future sold out....but after reading these threads.....does that really surprise anyone????

I tried telling you that righteous indignation does not make you right. Here are the details:

Lenny had 60 days to file a protest. He did file the protest within 60 days of finding out about Tony's retirement, yet he had no problem in October of 08 with Ron's retireement. He even said that it wasn't illegal for Ron to be retired while holding and executive office in his campaign letter. Fast foward a year and he contradicts his own campaign literature. That and the fact it's blatantly obvious this is nothing but a strike at Tony.

Secondly, nothing in his protest holds water. He embellished constitutional wording with his own opinions, only stated cases that supports his, and flat out ignores anything that points to the contrary.

He is more than welcome to go up the chain, which he has no problem doing, after this. He went to Gettlefinger, Channel 4, the D.o.L. and the Attorney General without notifying the Local, so he doesn't follow protocal. I know what you're going to say, he knew it would fail, but he still has to follow the proper chain.

Tony knows I am not his biggest fan, but he is not stupid. He is not going to do anything that violates the constitution or the law. Hell, even Kevin Dietz of Channel 4 won't get involved in this because he knows that there is no case.

Lenny needs to get over the fact that he got fired from the local because he was going to run against Ron. Once that happened, he has had a bug up his ass for Tony. He needs to get over this or things could go badly for him. Unless he has rock solid proof, he is pushing the boundries of slander.

Edited by local400future

I tried telling you that righteous indignation does not make you right. Here are the details:

Lenny had 60 days to file a protest. He did file the protest within 60 days of finding out about Tony's retirement, yet he had no problem in October of 08 with Ron's retireement. He even said that it wasn't illegal for Ron to be retired while holding and executive office in his campaign letter. Fast foward a year and he contradicts his own campaign literature. That and the fact it's blatantly obvious this is nothing but a strike at Tony.

Secondly, nothing in his protest holds water. He embellished constitutional wording with his own opinions, only stated cases that supports his, and flat out ignores anything that points to the contrary.

He is more than welcome to go up the chain, which he has no problem doing, after this. He went to Gettlefinger, Channel 4, the D.o.L. and the Attorney General without notifying the Local, so he doesn't follow protocal. I know what you're going to say, he knew it would fail, but he still has to follow the proper chain.

Tony knows I am not his biggest fan, but he is not stupid. He is not going to do anything that violates the constitution or the law. Hell, even Kevin Dietz of Channel 4 won't get involved in this because he knows that there is no case.

Lenny needs to get over the fact that he got fired from the local because he was going to run against Ron. Once that happened, he has had a bug up his ass for Tony. He needs to get over this or things could go badly for him. Unless he has rock solid proof, he is pushing the boundries of slander.

Stupid is, as stupid does.. forrest..

you does stupid!! tony must be writing this junk for you or you have been shooting some of that motor oil. Now we all have access to the appeal here in BON, it clearly states the issue of due diligence was done to determine the full issue at appeal. finding the information later about the other bums doesn't preclude the appeal, just shows a willingness to do the reseach to find out. not like you my oil soaked high-on. the appeal, found early in this thread, is crystal clear about this. it isn't a strike at one bum, its about our local financial, democratic and business, operations.

secondly, as you say, no embellishment if you can read. cases and language seem to be fully in line, current as to dates, and policy of the uaw. as the appeal states and shows in footnotes the constitution online shows no changes. nless you have a new constitution that the bums rewrote...

As for ggoing up the chain, that will only happen if you and the other rubber stamps fail to act...the e board and joint council could end this by just doing the right thing according to uaw policy and constitution.. stupid hey forrest!!

as for slander, lets see about that, if the bums wish to push that issue... the defense to slander is the truth. the bums are retired right?? the bylaws say bargaining is required by the executive offices of 400, right? the usw constitution says no runnnig for office as retireee when bargaining is requireds by the constitution or the local bylaws right?? the uaw intl has taken the issue to the PRB and the positionis were affirmed, no holding office or running for office, right??? you and others are supposed to act according to the consitution, policy and bylaws right??? you and the others are not going act on themembers behalf, right??

stupid is as stupid does forrest...al

Stupid is, as stupid does.. forrest..

you does stupid!! tony must be writing this junk for you or you have been shooting some of that motor oil. Now we all have access to the appeal here in BON, it clearly states the issue of due diligence was done to determine the full issue at appeal. finding the information later about the other bums doesn't preclude the appeal, just shows a willingness to do the reseach to find out. not like you my oil soaked high-on. the appeal, found early in this thread, is crystal clear about this. it isn't a strike at one bum, its about our local financial, democratic and business, operations.

secondly, as you say, no embellishment if you can read. cases and language seem to be fully in line, current as to dates, and policy of the uaw. as the appeal states and shows in footnotes the constitution online shows no changes. nless you have a new constitution that the bums rewrote...

As for ggoing up the chain, that will only happen if you and the other rubber stamps fail to act...the e board and joint council could end this by just doing the right thing according to uaw policy and constitution.. stupid hey forrest!!

as for slander, lets see about that, if the bums wish to push that issue... the defense to slander is the truth. the bums are retired right?? the bylaws say bargaining is required by the executive offices of 400, right? the usw constitution says no runnnig for office as retireee when bargaining is requireds by the constitution or the local bylaws right?? the uaw intl has taken the issue to the PRB and the positionis were affirmed, no holding office or running for office, right??? you and others are supposed to act according to the consitution, policy and bylaws right??? you and the others are not going act on themembers behalf, right??

stupid is as stupid does forrest...al

why even wast your breath member ? this guy is on tony p dick there are 9 pgs of FACTS in here ,he choese to here phoney twist on the contract an by-laws and just gooooo with the flow sooo much for standing up for the members al! go ahead sit next to phoney an his team of suck ass follwers phoney say suck they say how hard.. U must be his top sucker.

why even wast your breath member ? this guy is on tony p dick there are 9 pgs of FACTS in here ,he choese to here phoney twist on the contract an by-laws and just gooooo with the flow sooo much for standing up for the members al! go ahead sit next to phoney an his team of suck ass follwers phoney say suck they say how hard.. U must be his top sucker.

You know what's funny? Everything you two say about Tony is true about Lenny. So yeah, in my experience I have not seen Tony, Ron or Howard do anything wrong, but I do have personal experience with Lenny and Sam. I have no proof of any wrong doings by the local officers besides what that lying p.o.s. gave to me. Hmmm, whom should I trust? The constitution or Lying Lenny and Two Coat Russo?

As to me standing up for the members, PLEASE do not compare yourselves to all the reasonable, mature and honest people that I work with every day. You two have Lenny's agenda and Lenny's agenda only as a priority.

Lastly, two cowardly internet trolls are not going to bully me into doing their dirty work. Just like the anonymous jack hole who keeps putting letters out that I keep getting blamed for, which is probably one of you anyway, you guys all need to get a life or grow a pair and actually get involved.

You know what's funny? Everything you two say about Tony is true about Lenny. So yeah, in my experience I have not seen Tony, Ron or Howard do anything wrong, but I do have personal experience with Lenny and Sam. I have no proof of any wrong doings by the local officers besides what that lying p.o.s. gave to me. Hmmm, whom should I trust? The constitution or Lying Lenny and Two Coat Russo?

As to me standing up for the members, PLEASE do not compare yourselves to all the reasonable, mature and honest people that I work with every day. You two have Lenny's agenda and Lenny's agenda only as a priority.

Lastly, two cowardly internet trolls are not going to bully me into doing their dirty work. Just like the anonymous jack hole who keeps putting letters out that I keep getting blamed for, which is probably one of you anyway, you guys all need to get a life or grow a pair and actually get involved.

You mean involved like YOU, sucking Tony OFF.....You are the P.O.S. and everyone on here knows it...Al Coscia is a biggest sellout yet.....and also for a guy who is so involved you never show up to any of the meetings. Oh, well I heard you went to this weeks Executive Board meeting to sell the membership out....Great Job Al!

mOre to come. pinelli did not bring th appeal to the joint council but laid this all at the eboard feet. as we knew would happen, the suckies at 400 failed to act and this goes on.