Local President and 2 Officers of Local 400 are retired

Romeo400member

What do you mean you have to get up early to go to the meetings? You've only gone to 1 meeting since you were elected. You have missed 2 ex board meetings and 1 joint council meeting so far....so don't make it sound like you are true supermember cause you're not!

I missed one E-board meeting because of my daughter's school and three Joint Council because of work. All valid reasons. Know your facts before you speak. Wait, you're a supporter of Lenny, facts don't mean anything to you.

Sounds like a member who expects his/her representatives to act on the behalf of the membership as a whole. When any rep "ASK's" for the opportunity to serve the membership, that is exactly what I expect. Anything else is a violation of their stated intent to represent me, you and others...!!

Members have forgotten the service factor ingrained in holding a representative position, as you have as well. you serve your own interests instead of the membership's, as you have stated in your empirical statement about the bum gajeski. What he did for you...leaves you blinded to what all those bums are doing to our local.

Maybe Al feels a sense of obligation to Gajeski?

Maybe Al feels a sense of obligation to Gajeski?

There is no doubt, that Future, has an obligation to gajeski..! However, they both have an obligation to this membership, and it isn't who's my buddy, what have you done for me lately, and surely isn't taking part in the financial ruin of this local.

the facts show future fails to perceive what we believe to be clear in the wording of the constitution, stated UAW policy, Affirmed positions via the UAW PRB, and a complete lack of language supporting the bums at 400.

There is no doubt, that Future, has an obligation to gajeski..! However, they both have an obligation to this membership, and it isn't who's my buddy, what have you done for me lately, and surely isn't taking part in the financial ruin of this local.

the facts show future fails to perceive what we believe to be clear in the wording of the constitution, stated UAW policy, Affirmed positions via the UAW PRB, and a complete lack of language supporting the bums at 400.

Ya got me Sherlock: I have an obligation to Gajeski. Wow, can't get anything by you. Oh, and I forgot, your opinion represents the entire membership. How could I possibly know how the membership feels since I only talk to the guys on the floor every day. Nineteen years all at Romeo, working literally everywhere in the plant and I have no idea what the membership wants or how they feel.

But you on the other hand, some anonymous coward who supports a guy that I have never in my nineteen years heard anything positive about knows everything. Seriously, do you know how people recognize the guy? They say, "Oh, that asshole with the camera?".

I'm done on this thread here unless you identify yourself or until you say something intelligent. The first is a slim possibility but I doubt the second will ever happen. It was looking promising until I disagreed with you then it all went south. Apparently you have the same attitude as our illustrious leaders who think the rank and file should do whatever the officers tell them to do without question. You and your crew are no better and would be nothing but more of the same.

So yeah, if you want to continue this discussion, drop the insults and inuendos and identify yourself. Are you afraid of me? Are you afraid of the supposed repercussions you could face from the local? Wow, you're a great representative of this union. Anonymous support doesn't do us any good.

Ya got me Sherlock: I have an obligation to Gajeski. Wow, can't get anything by you. Oh, and I forgot, your opinion represents the entire membership. How could I possibly know how the membership feels since I only talk to the guys on the floor every day. Nineteen years all at Romeo, working literally everywhere in the plant and I have no idea what the membership wants or how they feel.

But you on the other hand, some anonymous coward who supports a guy that I have never in my nineteen years heard anything positive about knows everything. Seriously, do you know how people recognize the guy? They say, "Oh, that asshole with the camera?".

I'm done on this thread here unless you identify yourself or until you say something intelligent. The first is a slim possibility but I doubt the second will ever happen. It was looking promising until I disagreed with you then it all went south. Apparently you have the same attitude as our illustrious leaders who think the rank and file should do whatever the officers tell them to do without question. You and your crew are no better and would be nothing but more of the same.

So yeah, if you want to continue this discussion, drop the insults and inuendos and identify yourself. Are you afraid of me? Are you afraid of the supposed repercussions you could face from the local? Wow, you're a great representative of this union. Anonymous support doesn't do us any good.

Future, you have know idea. I have worked at every plant in 400, spoke to more members than you could imagine and have more time in the shithouse than you have at ford. I have even spoken to you many times.

but to your points, I did not recognize or make the statement you had an obligation, I agreed! then you also agreed, despite your tone. There are plenty of people who know me, and know about me. but that isn't what this forum is about. as for being the same as your illustrious leaders, I don't think so!! you would know better if you read other posts on ohter threads.

for the rest. we will see forrest.

As for being afraid, what are they going to do, I already havea job and I don't need to ask them for anything that everyone else gets..just my share!

As for anonymous support...look around you future, this entire board is anonymous at least for the most part.

Don't forget future400 worked all over the plant....do you want to know why? Because he ratted out on his union brothers so often that they had to keep moving him around. The last one that I know of he turned him into labor relations for stealing a fridgerator... Al even signed a statement on the guy. But it turned out that it was the guy who had orginally owned the fridge that he turned in for stealing it back.

Don't forget future400 worked all over the plant....do you want to know why? Because he ratted out on his union brothers so often that they had to keep moving him around. The last one that I know of he turned him into labor relations for stealing a fridgerator... Al even signed a statement on the guy. But it turned out that it was the guy who had orginally owned the fridge that he turned in for stealing it back.

Maybe those issues are making future gun-shy and fearful to take the needed steps. However, it escapes me that Future knows there is local wide support in this appeal and he still cannot step into the limelight by just asking the International Union into the local. AS an executive board member, he has the fiduciary duty to act in the best interests of our local. It appears to many of us, that Future has joined others in the local administration in the failure to stand up for us.

Much information has been posted here from UAW sources, US DOL sources, and United States Code of Federal Regulations as support for the appeal and actions demanded in the appeal to be instituted, and should have been already.

It is a violation against member's civil rights and discriminatory against those members who attempted to run for office in similar circumstances in the past and were refused by the UAW's policies and actions as shown in the PRB cases included in previous posts. INtl UAW has much to explain to the membership in regard to the UAW administration allowing the local 400 bums to remain in office while histoically refusing others. We can also hope that once the concessionary contract issues slow down a little, but not entirely we hope, that the national membership can take a look at the discrimination by Intl officers as the constitutional convention and elections approaches.

we beleive that is any of the current officers fails to act to correct the issues of discrimination in th application of union rules and policies...they should not be able to stand for election to any union office!!

Heard it was the perpetrators brother-in-law that he tried to get booted out of major repair. Being unsuccessful, he went to machining.

Great, another circus monkey.

Where the hell do you guys get your information? Oh wait, Klandrud. Now that explains a lot.

Again local400future is not keeping his word....he is so wishie washie, he said in a post not long ago that he will not answer anymore postings and here he goes again, he just cannot make up his mind about anything. Just like he agreed that the Local Officers were not legal and than they changed his mind, then he said not once but twice that he wasn't going to respond on this thread anymore.....He can't keep his word about anything, it speaks volumes about his integrity!

Again local400future is not keeping his word....he is so wishie washie, he said in a post not long ago that he will not answer anymore postings and here he goes again, he just cannot make up his mind about anything. Just like he agreed that the Local Officers were not legal and than they changed his mind, then he said not once but twice that he wasn't going to respond on this thread anymore.....He can't keep his word about anything, it speaks volumes about his integrity!

laid off, future has every right to be here and more importantly, as a eboard members and a current representative at local 400 should give us input as to the ongoings of local 400. so lets give him that due and take any input from him as discussion.

This is not to say we can't disagree, and somtimes become upset with the opinions and statements of others here on the boards. I would go so far as to say we need his input since there is none coming from the administratin of local 400. operating in a vaccuum or behind closed doors leaves any membership weaker and less able to take part in our union's activities. This was apparent in the concession vote just rebuffed.

Every member has a point of veiw, it will be our strength to involve all in one form or another and act together.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, vacation was great. I hope all those taking a november vacation had a great time and were able to take a trophy.

Speaking of bagging a trophy, rumor has it there was a hearing about the retired local 400 bums at solidarity house... could it be that intl is gonna act according to the rules and remove the bums??? I hope that lenny and sam put together a report and post it on blue oval so all can see what happened...

we need to move all three out and get members who will act in our interests instead of their own selfish, greeedy personal interests!!! After all, the intl says if the bylaws require that an executive office take part in negotiations, then a retireee cannot hold that office. this is gettelfnger and the prb staking out these rules and policies. we members can only demand equal application under the constitution or law... no more, no less! our bylaws say all executive officers must be able to negotiate, so retireees cannot hold or run for executive office, period.

• 2 weeks later...
I missed one E-board meeting because of my daughter's school and three Joint Council because of work. All valid reasons. Know your facts before you speak. Wait, you're a supporter of Lenny, facts don't mean anything to you.

So futureman...what happened at Novembers Local Eexec Board meeting, anything about when your buddy is leaving????

Tony is finally being removed!! Finally justice in this world....

I saw Lenny driving a stacker through assembly today and people were literally clapping as he drove by, people are happy that someone finally stood up to King Pinelli and Pinelli finally didn't get his way!!! You see when the cards aren't stacked up in Tony's favor as they have been at Local 400 for 10 years, Justice finally prevailed. Now they need to get rid of the other two Officers that are retired and double dipping. It seems that the dark cloud that has been over Local 400 has been lifted and the sun is starting to come out.

Tony is finally being removed!! Finally justice in this world....

Has anyone started wotking on the other two in an appeal to a higher body?? When a reasonable person reads the original appeal it sure is hard to believe any of them can remain for long. Is the DoL invlved yet?

Of course, who ever said Intl was reasonable?