Local President and 2 Officers of Local 400 are retired

Romeo400member

.yo member, you can give them all the pg numbers in the world, buster and future would rather say what they think or told is right rather then what’s in black an white

You can shove page numbers up your ass, there are 2 retirees holding position of President right now! So this is nothing new!! One has been a president for 2 yrs and the other for over 4 (not sure exactly), so if this was the case then why in the fk are they Presidents. I was also told that these retired presidents were at the council meeting down town. If he isn't allowed to bargain how in the fk did that happen? :headscratch:

your the fking idiot, there aren't any packages right now and Tony has over 30 so he isn't growing into a package, so you a full of sht! Keep :stirpot: nice in a enviroment where people are losing their jobs. I am from another local, but at least I am not :stirpot: . Fking grow up! Bet you are not even a local 400 member!

See, this is how stupid you really are....why else would he retire but for the money, he made application to retire in June when there were packages, he retired effective July 1st and got $40K. No open mouth and remove foot ASSHOLE!!!!

You can shove page numbers up your ass, there are 2 retirees holding position of President right now! So this is nothing new!! One has been a president for 2 yrs and the other for over 4 (not sure exactly), so if this was the case then why in the fk are they Presidents. I was also told that these retired presidents were at the council meeting down town. If he isn't allowed to bargain how in the fk did that happen? :headscratch:

69...you keep telling us that there are other retired presidents!! Who are they? Name them and the local union numbers, so the memberships can address these instances as needed!! Don't be afraid dude! Man up.

fraud -Any act of deception carried out for the purpose of unfair, undeserved and/or unlawful gain, either valuable financially or comprising a legal right.

Edited by 400member

You know, the more I read your BS postings, the more I realize you do not know what the hell you are talking about, not only are you from another Local, your an idiot....

laidedoff, I understand your point, but lets give 69 some due, he has brought to the membership's attention instances where other presidents have retired and remained in office. that is good info.

although, it would be better if he completed the sharing of the info and identified those persons and locals. We might learn who and or how this is happening when so many others have been denied the opportunity. Could it be the relationship to the intl reps or political systems??? Could it be that he is just selling us a bridge to nowhere?

maybe intl could sweep out a little bit more....!

hey fk face, I don't know any of them. They aren't padding their pockets either, if they were why wasn't it addressed before now....

poor poor poor 69, you have lost your way here. members cannot address the isssues until they become reasonably aware, per the uaw constitution. one has to reaaly dig since locals, regions and intl do not provide info easily or willingly. so sometimes it takes time to address these kinds of issues. a "normal reasonable member a large" just working, taking care of their families and "relying on their union representative" who they "pay for a service" to act on their behalf, in a proper fiduciary manner according to the policies and principles set forth in the uaw constitution; may not be able to find these kinds of issues immediately.

poor poor poor 69, you have lost your way here. members cannot address the isssues until they become reasonably aware, per the uaw constitution. one has to reaaly dig since locals, regions and intl do not provide info easily or willingly. so sometimes it takes time to address these kinds of issues. a "normal reasonable member a large" just working, taking care of their families and "relying on their union representative" who they "pay for a service" to act on their behalf, in a proper fiduciary manner according to the policies and principles set forth in the uaw constitution; may not be able to find these kinds of issues immediately.

Hey whats up 400 scab, the president of Local 723, Bob Sabina retired in 2006 and Local 849 Eugene ? retired in 2006 also. Both were elected or re-elected as a retiree. Soon will be local 400 president!

Edited by buster6969

Hey whats up 400 scab, the president of Local 723, Bob Sabina retired in 2006 and Local 849 Eugene ? retired in 2006 also. Both were elected or re-elected as a retiree. Soon will be local 400 president!

WEll 69, that is better. good information at last. whoa, I spoke to fast, that last comment may be a little off... Thanks for the info.

Yo 69, I went into the dol website and looked up 723's bylaws. It seems as though the President there and the fin sec cannot be retired as there are tied to negoiations and the grievance procedures. So we will be using that info.

However, the DOL site did not have bylaws for 849, but did have comments about an administratorship being put into place with a reference to local 898. 898 lm-2 is signed by Rory gamble, who you might know is not the president of a local but a little higher up, say regional director of region 1A. if the two locals are combined then it would follow that intl has been aware of the improper practices and taken part in thhis action. what to do??? this may take some thought but not any longer than 30 days worth...!

I wonder if mike bennett, harvey hawkins, randall pearson, and bob kng would like to know about this stuff? I hope they are loking at this thread. We will call them and let them know this weekend.

Yo 69, I went into the dol website and looked up 723's bylaws. It seems as though the President there and the fin sec cannot be retired as there are tied to negoiations and the grievance procedures. So we will be using that info.

However, the DOL site did not have bylaws for 849, but did have comments about an administratorship being put into place with a reference to local 898. 898 lm-2 is signed by Rory gamble, who you might know is not the president of a local but a little higher up, say regional director of region 1A. if the two locals are combined then it would follow that intl has been aware of the improper practices and taken part in thhis action. what to do??? this may take some thought but not any longer than 30 days worth...!

I wonder if mike bennett, harvey hawkins, randall pearson, and bob kng would like to know about this stuff? I hope they are loking at this thread. We will call them and let them know this weekend.

I cant think of a worse anti union act on this great union than a member contacting the department of labor or the nrlb. Whith this great UAW constitution and the appeal procedures it provides plenty of opportunity for our voices to be heard. Our leaders are busy looking out for the best interest of us the members. I am sure they could better use their time representing us, and not wasting time on wheather or not a president can serve and be retired. It is apparent you are useing this board to further your political agenda. The members and retirees will vote every 3 years and decide if they want a retiree as a president.

Dont waste our union dues dollars on the dol or nrlb. Its what a scab would do....

God Bless the UAW.......

I cant think of a worse anti union act on this great union than a member contacting the department of labor or the nrlb. Whith this great UAW constitution and the appeal procedures it provides plenty of opportunity for our voices to be heard. Our leaders are busy looking out for the best interest of us the members. I am sure they could better use their time representing us, and not wasting time on wheather or not a president can serve and be retired. It is apparent you are useing this board to further your political agenda. The members and retirees will vote every 3 years and decide if they want a retiree as a president.

Dont waste our union dues dollars on the dol or nrlb. Its what a scab would do....

God Bless the UAW.......

Looks like all these guys on the East side are self serving! Nice post!

God Bless the UAW.......

So your one of those that doesn't know what they are talking about... the uaw has only one reason for it very existence, to represent members. not to enrich a select few at the expense of others. not to gt special consideration outside the constitution or bylaws.

equality, solidarity, non-discriminatory, those are the words of the buliders of this union, not the drivel you spout. you send out the same tag lines as an intl rep saving his own job and salary, or a brainwashed, good time buddy at the beckon call of one those "I'll take care of you, just do this for me" local officers.

the olny reason we have the rights to apeal and make ourselves heard is found in the lmrda, that protects our rights by law. you would prefer that we let these retired persons keep ripping off our local than to do something about it, right? that is not what walter would do.

this uaw has issues. you can look square at them and act, or act like you. we prefer to act like real members, with rights and privledges, excercise those rights and privledges in order to keep our local financially stable. that is what "real" members are supposed to do.

you did get one part right, God Bless the UAW, but not the immoral, selfserving posers we have around.

So what local are you with...

God Bless the UAW.......

I can see that you have never been wronged or had something at the Local or International level that you thought wasn't right, and then you appealed and that went on deaf ears. It happens all the time it unfortunately is part of this great union it's called politics Like it or not most of these people forgot where they came from. We all didn't have our relatives down at the International. It's people like you that would have things like this swept under the rug and say "you can vote them out at the next election". And then the next election comes around and they play their games and change the rules and say, hey if you don't like it appeal!, unfortunately without other avenues (i.e. DOL, NRLB) things would not always be fair. It is quite obvious what these retired officers motives and agenda are (MONEY) Why else would they choose to retire and stay on? To double dip! It is not about a political agenda, it is about working in the best interest of the membership, not themselves! Which International rep are you?

Looks like all these guys on the East side are self serving! Nice post!

Not all of the easterners are, just most of the elected and appointed reps. there are a many trying to stand up and make it better for all, but then we have guys spewing this type of stuff..

for the rest of your post blah blah blah see my last post!!!

Anyway, this has been discussed by me and various "E" board members and will be addressed. Unfortunately, Lenny's Lemmings will see this as a victory and he could very well be our next president. Be careful what you wish for.

Looks like the voice of Local 400 has gone back to sleep....to bad....I thought he was actually going to be a stand up guy and do something for this local.....Looks like Tony got to him AGAIN!!!

Looks like the voice of Local 400 has gone back to sleep....to bad....I thought he was actually going to be a stand up guy and do something for this local.....Looks like Tony got to him AGAIN!!!

I hear it was all three of those retired part time non-officers that came down with teh chairbilly to get on Big Al. he couldn't stand up to the discussion they had with him.

for all the air that big al moves about others and doing the right thing, he sure fails o follow thru. I don't know why he is afraid of them, or for that matter why the entire eboard is afraid to act in the best interests of the membersh ip and throw thebums out!!! our membership has dwindled but the so-called leadership has failed to lead by forcing the removal and/or reductions as needed. just business as required shouldbe their priority raher than the good time charly attitude where thye get soemthing out keeping the cash sucking leeches in office...

I hear it was all three of those retired part time non-officers that came down with teh chairbilly to get on Big Al. he couldn't stand up to the discussion they had with him.

for all the air that big al moves about others and doing the right thing, he sure fails o follow thru. I don't know why he is afraid of them, or for that matter why the entire eboard is afraid to act in the best interests of the membersh ip and throw thebums out!!! our membership has dwindled but the so-called leadership has failed to lead by forcing the removal and/or reductions as needed. just business as required shouldbe their priority raher than the good time charly attitude where thye get soemthing out keeping the cash sucking leeches in office...

You two have been bitching for 6 pages, do I really need to respond to the same crap over and over? I agree with you, retirees should not hold elected positions.

And exactly when did I have a conversation with Randy, Tony, Ron and Howard? Did they happen to stop by the plant in the middle of the night? Just stop with the made up crap.

You know, that's the problem with the UAW membership. You have a valid complaint with the infomation to back that complaint up, then you start calling names and making stories up to try and validate what is already true. All that does is make people stop listening to you because you sound like a radical. Start arguing like adults and maybe people will take you seriously.

You two have been bitching for 6 pages, do I really need to respond to the same crap over and over? I agree with you, retirees should not hold elected positions.

And exactly when did I have a conversation with Randy, Tony, Ron and Howard? Did they happen to stop by the plant in the middle of the night? Just stop with the made up crap.

You know, that's the problem with the UAW membership. You have a valid complaint with the infomation to back that complaint up, then you start calling names and making stories up to try and validate what is already true. All that does is make people stop listening to you because you sound like a radical. Start arguing like adults and maybe people will take you seriously.

Al, good to hear from you again. Now before you get to upset, I posted that I had "heard" about the officers getting to you. If that was incorrect then i do apoligize. its just that this issue is so imporatnt to our local's very survival, that we may take license occasionally.

That out of the way, lets talk about the retired officer issue. So, you now agree about the retired officer should not be happening her at local 400. great! a common starting point. Now and just as important,

• as a eboard member, are you going to move to remove them?
  • are you going to move to demand restitution from all three, by supoprting the appeal?
  • which eboard members can we expect to back you and the membership in these actions?
  • Will you move to install bob tiseo and demand the retired officers, as part of the restitution, pay for a new electioni?

your fellow members are waiting to here what we can expect so we can support those persons. [color="#8B0000"]you cannot do it all yourself, and we know that. you will need members to back you, so let us know, now.[/color] put out a letter across the local, post it here so we can help you spread the word and other members across the uaw can see it and help themselves.

Just heard through the grapevine that Romeo has called in a few people who were layed off from utica. Anyone else hear this? I heard someone came from utica, went to proving grounds and now is headed to romeo. This person has low seniority from what I understand.

Use the link or website here. http://www.uawlocal400.com/ the posting is on the locl 400 site.

Of and there may be some officer positions opening up very soon,...

Ok thanks.

I hope you do have officer openings soon.

You guys are doing a great job over there fighting the corrupt. Thank you.

Chew em up and spit em out.

its opur hope that in saving our local, and giving out good information that members across the nation can see more clearly their rights and strengths as a group. intl fails to see one members, but has a harder time ignoring groups of members. we all need to take this to heart and demand better of each other, as a group,...

Ok thanks.

I hope you do have officer openings soon.

You guys are doing a great job over there fighting the corrupt. Thank you.

Chew em up and spit em out.

This is not personal, just business...membership business!! The issue remains the collective rights of members to demand their local remain viable and solevent.

millions of dollars are at stke here if one were to read the LM2's. with the shrinking memberships across htis nation, the UAW at the international level should be demanding all locals business practices conform to the "best interests of the membership." any audit performed byt the international or region should have included operational procedures a sto constitutinal parameters, including the ethical practices codes found there. failure by these parties to perform a complete audit, in our view, is a violation of the duties of the officers at every level.

Members do not have the informationi to demand operational practices or all the constitutional issues. the uaw fails to provide in a "reasonable manner" in this age, the needed information. failure started at the top!!

We finally heard back from the Local about the appeal... it is going to be heard on oct 25th at the joint council meeting at 10am.

We urge everyone to come to the meeting to hear what is said, and by who! You should all see how the meeting is handled and the voting takes place.

You should also see how each joint council rep votes to handle your dues dollars, for you--or for them!!

We intend, right now, to distribute the appeal to the joint council members with all the supporting documents so each member has the ability to see what the appeal is about and why no officer can hold office and be retired, if that office is involved in bargaining/negoiations---per our constitution.

We will also see if our joint council has the guts to demand restitution as the appeal does or will we have to go further,,,.... There is no settlement, without our local being made whole by recovering all monies paid out since 2006 to any retired officer as stated in the appeal.

Al, can you tell us the names of those persons that you discussed this with??? we especially would like to see how they perofrm at the meeting..!!

See, this is how stupid you really are....why else would he retire but for the money, he made application to retire in June when there were packages, he retired effective July 1st and got $40K. No open mouth and remove foot ASSHOLE!!!!

Laidoff we need to get your help!! You seem to be upset aboutthis situation as aremany others. We need infomation to start hitting the floor. Get togehter with Lenny and others to help distribute info asap.

With members like yourself involved we can proceed on our behalf!!! Download the appeal pdf file for the contact info!!!

Laidoff we need to get your help!! You seem to be upset aboutthis situation as aremany others. We need infomation to start hitting the floor. Get togehter with Lenny and others to help distribute info asap.

With members like yourself involved we can proceed on our behalf!!! Download the appeal pdf file for the contact info!!!

Why don't you? It's easy to preach when no one knows who you are. You don't even talk the talk, you just anonymously type telling people to get involved and to give you names of people who agree with you. Tell you what, you want names, come see me at work.