KCAP local reps lie again about c crew and senoirity

enoughalready

Well last time KCAP did the C crew truck side was told by our local reps that they was going by straight senioity in evry area,like boc can only bump in boc,utility can only bump in their own classification,same on other classified jobs. Well at the last minute they changed things to what they wanted and let utility and some classified people sign off their classification and moved them to boc and stock and trim which that bullshit move they did made the seniority higher in boc and stock n trim and a lot of people that had senoirity at 1st to stay days got bumped over to the C crew that shouldn't have been there but thanks to our great local reps helping out their buddies and family members,other people was wrongly fucked over.

Well here it is again,we re doing the C crew again and was told the same bullshit and again they are hand picking the people they want,saving their own buddies and family members with the same bullshit excuses except for a new one,now they say,some people from suv that did non promo and was utility or other classification went to trucks and kept their classifications wasn't suppose to keep their classification so all the sudden,they was signed off their classifications and put in boc or stock trim and again raises the senoirity in those departments and the people that shouldn't be going to C crew are now being fucked again by our locals illegal bullshit they do and get by with. At the time them same people transfered from suv to trucks,they was able to keep their classifications and come over and bump people in their dept to nights,it sure was ok then but since C crew is coming back,all the sudden they shouldn't have been able to keep their classifications and again are signing off their classification and moved to differant dept s where they have the seniority to stay on truck side and not have to do the C crew. Its all bullshit and illegal bullshit and people are fed up with it.

So to all our local reps and bargaining crew, this is how it is suppose to work. You cannot bump outside your department or classification,you can't change the laws and rules to what you want them to be to save your buddies and family members ass s. Your not letting everyone sign off just certain people. Well fuck that,we are fed up with your bullshit. International will be getting calls and emails everyday on this bullshit till it is stopped. Also remember this,election will be coming up and you will be voted out!!!! All of you will miss your cozy ass jobs that you do absolutely nothin. Instead of worrying about how to save certain people get off your ass s and do your job you was elected for, maybe start on the greivances that are backed up 7 to 9 months. Damn you can't even get then done much less do all your people right. Our local reps SUCK!!!!!

Well last time KCAP did the C crew truck side was told by our local reps that they was going by straight senioity in evry area,like boc can only bump in boc,utility can only bump in their own classification,same on other classified jobs. Well at the last minute they changed things to what they wanted and let utility and some classified people sign off their classification and moved them to boc and stock and trim which that bullshit move they did made the seniority higher in boc and stock n trim and a lot of people that had senoirity at 1st to stay days got bumped over to the C crew that shouldn't have been there but thanks to our great local reps helping out their buddies and family members,other people was wrongly fucked over.

Well here it is again,we re doing the C crew again and was told the same bullshit and again they are hand picking the people they want,saving their own buddies and family members with the same bullshit excuses except for a new one,now they say,some people from suv that did non promo and was utility or other classification went to trucks and kept their classifications wasn't suppose to keep their classification so all the sudden,they was signed off their classifications and put in boc or stock trim and again raises the senoirity in those departments and the people that shouldn't be going to C crew are now being fucked again by our locals illegal bullshit they do and get by with. At the time them same people transfered from suv to trucks,they was able to keep their classifications and come over and bump people in their dept to nights,it sure was ok then but since C crew is coming back,all the sudden they shouldn't have been able to keep their classifications and again are signing off their classification and moved to differant dept s where they have the seniority to stay on truck side and not have to do the C crew. Its all bullshit and illegal bullshit and people are fed up with it.

So to all our local reps and bargaining crew, this is how it is suppose to work. You cannot bump outside your department or classification,you can't change the laws and rules to what you want them to be to save your buddies and family members ass s. Your not letting everyone sign off just certain people. Well fuck that,we are fed up with your bullshit. International will be getting calls and emails everyday on this bullshit till it is stopped. Also remember this,election will be coming up and you will be voted out!!!! All of you will miss your cozy ass jobs that you do absolutely nothin. Instead of worrying about how to save certain people get off your ass s and do your job you was elected for, maybe start on the greivances that are backed up 7 to 9 months. Damn you can't even get then done much less do all your people right. Our local reps SUCK!!!!!

Another thing, this again is to our local reps,committemen and especially our bargaining comittee and chairman.We are tired of hearing it so quit telling us "THEY CAN DO THAT" or " Nothing you can do about it,its in the language says they can". OK if they can do that and if it is in the language then In case you forgot or didn't know it. You do work for us,not for FORD or yourselves. We elect you,we pay your overpaid salaries and bullshit overtime pay you get paid,so your job is to make sure they can't do that to us and to make sure there is no language that says they can and make sure there are no loop holes. I know it may seem hard to you to understand what your responsibilities and duties are that you are elected for but its not too hard. So uit working for yourselves and FORD. Stop making laws that only benefit yourselves,stop cheating us,lying to us and quit telling us you don't anything or haven't heard anything that's going on between us and the company because we all know better but if you really don't know or heard anything going on then you are more worthless than what we already think you are. Your job is to imform your people on everything and keep them up to date,not to keep everything a secret from us. Oh and why do we pay you all for 60 plus hrs with overtime pay a week when we all know that's shit? We re lucky if you actually work a whole 40 hrs and don't try to lie to us and tell us you actually work all them hrs. That's funny!!! Oh you get paid all them hours because our contract and language in it that you negotiated for says you are to. IMAGINE THAT!!! That's for another blog though.

So again remember you all are ELECTED in by US,to work for US and do what's best for US not just yourselves or the company. Your not elected for a lifetime unless we say so,we have elections every few years and right now your running in the flunky category so you alls chances of having your jobs come next election are probably very slim to none.and the only one to blame is yourselves.

A union is only as strong as we make it and who we vote in to represent us and what we believe in and to fight for that.

Time for a change and only we can make the change.

Please put your inputs on here that out local doesn't do that they should or does do that they shouldn't.

Hey smart guy next time ask to see your committee man's paycheck or that of your bargaining reps paycheck and see who indeed pays them. I am sure that even someone with tunnel vision will see that Ford is at the top of that check. The UAW does not pay their salaries or their overtime. I am not sure about KC but most plants overtime for their committee members is shared as a percentage of total overtime worked in the plant. Oh and by the way collective bargaining language is defined during the local contract bargaining negotiations not on an as needed basis. That is the time to make changes and submit resolutions. Now if these people are setting up sweetheart deals that circumvent this language then it needs to stop and these ass kissers need to be run out on a rail at your next election. Just my two cents on the matter.

Welcome to the UAW!!!

Burger King is hiring..................They only have one classification"WORKER" and probably no senoirity issues to deal with.....

I've seen you post under other forums and you say the same thing over and over. Burger King is hiring.... aren't you smart enough to come up with something other than that??? What's funny is you call your self..The General.... well a General leads,generals don't put their tails between his legs and follow. How pathetic!!!

I've seen you post under other forums and you say the same thing over and over. Burger King is hiring.... aren't you smart enough to come up with something other than that??? What's funny is you call your self..The General.... well a General leads,generals don't put their tails between his legs and follow. How pathetic!!!

The General has a low i.q. therefore he dreams of working at Burger King. He has put in several applications, but Burger King will not hire him. Only Ford will hire him and they have their eye on him for upper management. He definitely fits the management bill.

Why dont you give some examples of " They can do that". Sounds like your one of those people that bitch and complain about everything, and either have never read the contract or ever bothered showing up to the union meetings. You are correct about ONE thing that you stated, if your comm person is using the "Good Ole Boy" system it needs to stop. That is when you take spesific examples to the bargainers to handle, and if they dont then you can elevate it further, if you are correct. One thing is for sure KCAP needs a little help from the Internation Union, like Product commitment, help with the company basatardizing the rebalance we are going through, and help stopping the Co. from pushing the three crew back and forth at any given time. We all know that the Local leadership didn't want the three crew along with the members. We are only as strong as the weakest link and it sounds like it is you, quit bitching and stabbing people in the back and try helping your Brothers and Sisters.

I am dieing to know why the membership and local leadership would be so against "the c-crew thing" ?

From a membership standpoint the last time we went to a 3 crew the quality was absoulutely horrible, with management not doing a damn thing about it. They were worried about nothing but quantity as usual. The members that were on the 3rd crew were subject to two shifts on days and two shifts on nights, which was destoying their home lifes and just not lettimg them have a "normal" life. Our crappy bodyshop can't even keep up with a 3 crew unless the final areas go to MASS relief, when that happens then we are producing the same amount of units that we were when we were on two shifts, that doesn't make a good bussiness case for the 3 crew. This is just another example of International taking care of their precious DETROIT PLANTS AND NO ONE ON THE OUTSIDE. The sub credits are running out in Detroit on their 3 crew, so they are just manipulating KC once again. They never should've agreed to let the sub credits to be taken away from them because they are not on a permanate layoff. They have a return date everytime they are layed off, so by the language in the contract( that was explained to us, during the last consessions) the sub credits should not be taken away, because they have a return date.

From a membership standpoint the last time we went to a 3 crew the quality was absoulutely horrible, with management not doing a damn thing about it. They were worried about nothing but quantity as usual. The members that were on the 3rd crew were subject to two shifts on days and two shifts on nights, which was destoying their home lifes and just not lettimg them have a "normal" life. Our crappy bodyshop can't even keep up with a 3 crew unless the final areas go to MASS relief, when that happens then we are producing the same amount of units that we were when we were on two shifts, that doesn't make a good bussiness case for the 3 crew. This is just another example of International taking care of their precious DETROIT PLANTS AND NO ONE ON THE OUTSIDE. The sub credits are running out in Detroit on their 3 crew, so they are just manipulating KC once again. They never should've agreed to let the sub credits to be taken away from them because they are not on a permanate layoff. They have a return date everytime they are layed off, so by the language in the contract( that was explained to us, during the last consessions) the sub credits should not be taken away, because they have a return date.

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL BROTHER!! I WORK AT KCAP BUT I WAS LUCKLY ENOUGH TO HAVE ENOUGH SENORITY AND DIDNT HAVE TO GO TO THE "C" CREW; BUT MY SON DID AND IT WAS VERY HARD ON HIM WITH A NEW BABY AT HOME. IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING THAT WE ARE EVEN HAVING TO DEAL WITH A "C" CREW. I WENT TO THE UNION MEETING A FEW WEEKS BK WHERE JEFF TALKED ABOUT HOW HARD HE WAS FIGHTING TO STOP IT; I FIND THAT VERY HARD TO BELIEVE. THE ONLY THING HE WAS WORKING HARD FOR WAS AN OSCAR FOR HIS ACTING. I HAVE BEEN TOULD BY VERY CLOSE SOURCES IN THE UNION THAT IT WAS ALREADY A DONE DEAL.

[1]From a membership standpoint the last time we went to a 3 crew the quality was absoulutely horrible, with management not doing a damn thing about it. They were worried about nothing but quantity as usual. [2]The members that were on the 3rd crew were subject to two shifts on days and two shifts on nights, which was destoying their home lifes and just not lettimg them have a "normal" life.[3] Our crappy bodyshop can't even keep up with a 3 crew unless the final areas go to MASS relief, when that happens then we are producing the same amount of units that we were when we were on two shifts, that doesn't make a good bussiness case for the 3 crew.[4] This is just another example of International taking care of their precious DETROIT PLANTS AND NO ONE ON THE OUTSIDE. The sub credits are running out in Detroit on their 3 crew, so they are just manipulating KC once again. [5-6]They never should've agreed to let the sub credits to be taken away from them because they are not on a permanate layoff. They have a return date everytime they are layed off, so by the language in the contract( that was explained to us, during the last consessions) the sub credits should not be taken away, because they have a return date.

1-quality is just as much line workers responsibility as it is managements, in house way to resolve quality issues is first talk with you local quality rep. If that does not work there is a hotline number to report true quality concerns.

Trust me know one wants to have to answer to the glass house about a quality hot line call, as much if not more than they want to lose numbers each day.

2-I am on c-crew in dearborn and had a choice (at first until i got a job bid) afternoons or c-crew I chose c-crew simply because I actually get to see my family. People with enough seniority to hold days this should be a non issue with them, same with those with seniority that prefer working afternoons. It is my firm belief those that complain about seniority related issues usually do not have much.

3- Where'nt you guys promised a new flex body shop as part of the 2007 contract? not that I would be shocked the company defaulted on this issue....Hard to believe 3 shifts because of mass relief can only produce as many numbers as 2 shifts , I know only paint and the cal final inspection line at DTP run tag relief the rest of the plant runs mass relief and they usually get there numbers.

4-For (1) KC got afternoons back before DTP started c-crew back something that IUAW said would not happen when both plants reduced shifts last year.

(2) DTP workers have burned up minimum of 6 weeks SUB doing the rotating down weeks, so every month our money is fucked up. To add on that the sacrafice was shared from people with over 30 years to with 2004 seniority, the rotating down weeks also saved KC workers from having as many down weeks as well. Trust me people that had enough time stay with only 2 shifts running at DTP where about as pissed as you sound seeing they had to burn down weeks again some of those people with 30+ years.

The idea behind it like it or not was to work everyone as much as possible to spread out the SUB weeks in hopes even the lowest seniority employee's did not need TAP that ass funds. Which leads to

(3)By KC workers rotating between afternoons on truck side and SUV side KC workers where not laid off when demand was low on either side.

Would you have preferred they bring in a full shift of people willing to relocate down to KC to staff a full shift on SUV side and simply be laid off when down weeks where required on truck side?

Again like it or not (i did not at first) this was done to ensure workers, especially in places out of zone of the majority of Ford plants, continue working without as much employee churning.

5- I agree SUB should never have been tiered; It was the majority of our brothers and sisters voted in favor of the modifications, now we just have to live with it.

6-In the modifications it was specified that plants that added shifts to avoid long term ILO's and instead implemented rotating down weeks would in fact use SUB weeks when on TLO unless all shifts where on TLO then those SUB weeks would not be deducted. My thoughts on this one ....go back to number 5.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO MEET BEHIND THE UNION HALL AND BRING THIER CONTRACT BOOKS WITH THEM AND LETS HAVE A HUGE BOMBFIRE AND BURN THOSE FUCKING CONTRACT BOOKS. WHY HAVE A CONTRACT WHEN OUR UNION DOES NOT A THING ABOUT IT. ITS ALWAYS 1 EXCUSE AFTER ANOTHER AND WE ARE GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF IT...THE FORMANS AND SUPERVISORS ARE LAUGHING AT US CAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING THEY WANT. IN THE OLD DAYS THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. WHEN I HIRED IN "88" THE UNION HAD CONTROL BUT NOT ANY MORE.. THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT. WE NEVER SEE OUR COMMITTEE PERSON. IN TRUCK BODY WE ARE LUCKY TO SEE HIM 1 TIME EVERY 2 WEEKS IF WE R LUCKY.. HOW THIS GUY GOT RE-ELECTED I HAVE NO IDEA EITHER OF THE 3 OTHER GUYS THAT RAN WOULD HAVE SUITED US BETTER... BUT THATS FOR AN OTHER TIME.. THIS NEW CALENDER-VACATION THING IS A JOKE EVEN THO IT SAYS 1 THING IN OUR CONTRACT MANAGEMENT HAS CHANGED IT JUST CAUSE THEY WANT TO AND THE UNION IS DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT. GET SOME BALLS GUYS... AND THEN YES NOW THERE ARE CHANGING PEOPLES CLASSIFICATIONS SO THEY CAN STAY ON DAYS AS I HAVE SEEN THIS 1ST HAND.. WHICH IT SAYS IN THE CONTRACT THAT CLASIFICATIONS CAN NOT BE CHANGED JUST TO SAVE SOMEONES ASS!!! SAVING SOMEONES ASS IS FUCKING THE NEXT GUY AND IS NOT RIGHT. :redcard:

EVERYONE NEEDS TO MEET BEHIND THE UNION HALL AND BRING THIER CONTRACT BOOKS WITH THEM AND LETS HAVE A HUGE BOMBFIRE AND BURN THOSE FUCKING CONTRACT BOOKS. WHY HAVE A CONTRACT WHEN OUR UNION DOES NOT A THING ABOUT IT. ITS ALWAYS 1 EXCUSE AFTER ANOTHER AND WE ARE GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF IT...THE FORMANS AND SUPERVISORS ARE LAUGHING AT US CAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING THEY WANT. IN THE OLD DAYS THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. WHEN I HIRED IN "88" THE UNION HAD CONTROL BUT NOT ANY MORE.. THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT. WE NEVER SEE OUR COMMITTEE PERSON. IN TRUCK BODY WE ARE LUCKY TO SEE HIM 1 TIME EVERY 2 WEEKS IF WE R LUCKY.. HOW THIS GUY GOT RE-ELECTED I HAVE NO IDEA EITHER OF THE 3 OTHER GUYS THAT RAN WOULD HAVE SUITED US BETTER... BUT THATS FOR AN OTHER TIME.. THIS NEW CALENDER-VACATION THING IS A JOKE EVEN THO IT SAYS 1 THING IN OUR CONTRACT MANAGEMENT HAS CHANGED IT JUST CAUSE THEY WANT TO AND THE UNION IS DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT. GET SOME BALLS GUYS... AND THEN YES NOW THERE ARE CHANGING PEOPLES CLASSIFICATIONS SO THEY CAN STAY ON DAYS AS I HAVE SEEN THIS 1ST HAND.. WHICH IT SAYS IN THE CONTRACT THAT CLASIFICATIONS CAN NOT BE CHANGED JUST TO SAVE SOMEONES ASS!!! SAVING SOMEONES ASS IS FUCKING THE NEXT GUY AND IS NOT RIGHT. :redcard:

I SOO AGREE WITH YOU, THEY NEED TO GET SOME BALLS AND STAND UP FOR OUR RIGHTS!!! SON, I HAVE BEEN HERE AT KCAP SINCE THE 70'S AND I HAVE SEEN SOME BAD SHIT. BUT AT LEAST BACK THEN ALL OF OUR REPS STOOD UP FOR SOMETHING AND FOUGHT FOR US LITTLE LINE WORKERS. IT SICKENS ME THAT THEY CAN TWIST THE CONTRACT AROUND WHENEVER THEY FEEL LIKE IT. I WILL HAVE TO BE HONEST WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS WE LOST SOME VERY STRONG UNION MEN TO RETIREMENT; MY WISH IS TO SEE THEM COME BACK AND KICK THESE SORRY-NO-GOOD-COMPANY SUCKASS'S (OUR UNION REPS)TO THE CURB AND TAKE OVER AGAIN!!!! I BELEIVE OUR FUTURE IS IN OUR PAST AND WE STRONGLY NEED HELP FROM THEM. THEY WERE FIGHTERS AND THEY BELIEVED IN FIGHTING FOR THE CAUSE, THESE NEW UNION REPS DONT AT ALL! THEY ARE TOO BUSY TRYING TO GET PUSSY AND SOCIALIZE THAN TO DO THIER JOB. THANKS TO THEM OUR UNION IS FAILING!!!

SO I AM MAKING A CALL FOR HELP: IF ANY OF YOU ARE RETIRED KCAP UNION REPS " WE NEED YOU MORE THAN EVER, PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK AND TEACH THESE KIDS HOW TO DO THIER JOB AND GET THIER HEADS OUT OF THE SAND AND GET THIER TEMPERS UNDER CONTROL. I STRONGLY BELIEVE OUR UNION WONT LAST UNLESS WE GET SOME MAJOR HELP ASAP. SO PAST UNION PRESIDENTS, BARGAINING CHAIRMAN , BARGINING COMMITTEMEN, COMMITTEEMAN WHO WERE ELECTED FOR MORE THAN 4 YRS (C BK THEN WE HAD ELECTS EVERY YEAR, THEY WORKED FOR THIER JOB) PLEASE COME BACK AND HELP YOUR/OUR UNION!!!!

keep cyring... u will always have low seniority deal with it...

I work at KCAP , I had enough senority to stay days. The "UAW Friends and Family Plan" at local 249 is growing in numbers. I'd like to know how much it costs to join this club, obviously my dues and meeting attendence isn't enough. Do I need to leave my wife and marry an ugly sister-in-law or something?? I signed up for the non-pro x-fer to trim. All the AWOLers and medical prone were given first pick (you know , people they want to get rid of). I was told "20 openenings were coming up soon".. Typical lies. Our contract is made out of swiss cheese, they can argue just as easily against your grievence as for it. I am personally sick and tired of hearing this "low senority deal with it..." SHIT!!! IUAW needs to be contacted, there are many of us that show up every day, bust our asses, have real jobs not some sit on your ass- torque wrench carrying - cart driving - internet surfing on your job fucktard bullshit job. In all my years here I have never seen it so bad. Almost everything done here is the result of some back door deal. Long story short .. my point is ... SENORITY means nothing, our local will sell you out in 30 seconds for one of their pals/friends or family. I will be contacting International about this also. I have lots of examples and nothing to lose but my time, cuz i sure as hell don't have any one on my side anyway. and yah. I know Burger King is hiring.. I need a refresher on my Spanish before I apply.

Why dont you give some examples of " They can do that". Sounds like your one of those people that bitch and complain about everything, and either have never read the contract or ever bothered showing up to the union meetings. You are correct about ONE thing that you stated, if your comm person is using the "Good Ole Boy" system it needs to stop. That is when you take spesific examples to the bargainers to handle, and if they dont then you can elevate it further, if you are correct. One thing is for sure KCAP needs a little help from the Internation Union, like Product commitment, help with the company basatardizing the rebalance we are going through, and help stopping the Co. from pushing the three crew back and forth at any given time. We all know that the Local leadership didn't want the three crew along with the members. We are only as strong as the weakest link and it sounds like it is you, quit bitching and stabbing people in the back and try helping your Brothers and Sisters.

For one thing you must be a committeeman or rep because you people are the only ones that would try to defend the bullshit they do and get by with.

Eample? Ask anyone and they will tell you that when Ford does something and we ask about their answer is " They can do that. " no I don't always bitch and complain but I do when my local reps don't do their jobs or perform their responsibilities they was elected in to do and when they do their back door bullshit and when they stop doing what's best for all of us not just themselves or their buddies and family members.

We all read the contract but it doesn't do any good because Ford nor our union go by what it says,so its just a waste of ink and a lot of trees because they don't stick to anything it says. We all know this so don't act like you don't.

I used to go to the union meetings but no I don't anymore,its a waste of time,its just a bunch of lies and we get enough of that from them at work. They never have any answers about what's going on because they never know anything or they keep it all a secret from us. We all know this

I would like to know how I am stabbing anyone in the back? By not putting my tail between my legs and speaking out? If our local leadership don't like when we speak out about what they do wrong and not doing what's best for us,then they can stop doing it and start working for what's best for us again. I am all union and I believe in a union and our believes and what we stand for but I don't believe in some of our leadership,just like a lot of or most of our brothers and sisters believe.

Weak link? Yeah your right, I am weak,we all are weak. We are only as strong as our leaders make us and let us be.. if their weak,we all our weak.

I totaly agree with you that we do need International help on things. Maybe they know what goes on here and other locals and maybe they don't. We will only know if we speak out and let them know.

I'm just here speaking on my beliefs on things I see and what a lot of other brothers and sisters see.

That is what this forum is for isn't it? I don't think I'm asking to much from our leadership. I could be wrong though.

For one thing you must be a committeeman or rep because you people are the only ones that would try to defend the bullshit they do and get by with.

Eample? Ask anyone and they will tell you that when Ford does something and we ask about their answer is " They can do that. " no I don't always bitch and complain but I do when my local reps don't do their jobs or perform their responsibilities they was elected in to do and when they do their back door bullshit and when they stop doing what's best for all of us not just themselves or their buddies and family members.

We all read the contract but it doesn't do any good because Ford nor our union go by what it says,so its just a waste of ink and a lot of trees because they don't stick to anything it says. We all know this so don't act like you don't.

I used to go to the union meetings but no I don't anymore,its a waste of time,its just a bunch of lies and we get enough of that from them at work. They never have any answers about what's going on because they never know anything or they keep it all a secret from us. We all know this

I would like to know how I am stabbing anyone in the back? By not putting my tail between my legs and speaking out? If our local leadership don't like when we speak out about what they do wrong and not doing what's best for us,then they can stop doing it and start working for what's best for us again. I am all union and I believe in a union and our believes and what we stand for but I don't believe in some of our leadership,just like a lot of or most of our brothers and sisters believe.

Weak link? Yeah your right, I am weak,we all are weak. We are only as strong as our leaders make us and let us be.. if their weak,we all our weak.

I totaly agree with you that we do need International help on things. Maybe they know what goes on here and other locals and maybe they don't. We will only know if we speak out and let them know.

I'm just here speaking on my beliefs on things I see and what a lot of other brothers and sisters see.

That is what this forum is for isn't it? I don't think I'm asking to much from our leadership. I could be wrong though.

I am a person who comes in everyday and does a job just like every other average Joe. I am fighting the rebalance that is going on my job right now, with the help of my Comm person. Without him i would be in alot of trouble along with alot of my coworkers. I dont believe that it is the Comm persons fault what is going on, they can only fight the things that they can control. Example: Monday when i came in the schedule red 10 hours, the Co. decided to change it sometime during the shift which is against the contract. Numerous people were yelling at the comm. person along with myself. He told us that he would go look into it and left very pissed. i cant say for sure if he did anything or not but 30 to 45 minutes later management came around and said that we would go 10 hours not 10.5, he came back and we were asking why they changed and he stated that they had a heated meeting and it was decided that it was against the contract ,if it was bulls--t it was a hell of a sell on his part. As far as International goes i saw them walking around the other week for 2 or 3 days and we are still in the same HELL as we were before they came down, i have no faith in them. I do believe you about the GOOD OLE BOY NETWORK but you should give higher ups the oppertunity to fix or explain it. I guess all that i am saying is that not all the Comm. people are bad, i have faith in mine. Hang in there i think we will make it through this, HOPEFULLY.

QUOTE (towel boy @ Sep 16 2009, 08:51 PM)This is just another example of International taking care of their precious DETROIT PLANTS AND NO ONE ON THE OUTSIDE. The sub credits are running out in Detroit on their 3 crew, so they are just manipulating KC once again..

I didn't see KCAP complaining last year when FORD WAS TAKING CARE OF THEIR PRECIOUS KANSAS CITY PLANT by moving KCAP Truck night shift over to SUV side to avoid laying off anyone,meanwhile at DTP they laid off 1000 people......

Looks like to us here in Detroit that KCAP gets all the special treatment and job security....

Its sad that you think by no one getting laid off at KCAP that you guys are being manipulated.......I've heard it all now...

I'd love to hear you go home and tell your family that FORD is not going to lay me off but instead they are manipulating me by creating a C-Crew in order for me to keep working!!!

When a lay off hits KCAP like it has at DTP you guys will be singing a different tune out there!

Edited by CandyCane

QUOTE (towel boy @ Sep 16 2009, 08:51 PM)This is just another example of International taking care of their precious DETROIT PLANTS AND NO ONE ON THE OUTSIDE. The sub credits are running out in Detroit on their 3 crew, so they are just manipulating KC once again..

I didn't see KCAP complaining last year when FORD WAS TAKING CARE OF THEIR PRECIOUS KANSAS CITY PLANT by moving KCAP Truck night shift over to SUV side to avoid laying off anyone,meanwhile at DTP they laid off 1000 people......

Looks like to us here in Detroit that KCAP gets all the special treatment and job security....

Its sad that you think by no one getting laid off at KCAP that you guys are being manipulated.......I've heard it all now...

I'd love to hear you go home and tell your family that FORD is not going to lay me off but instead they are manipulating me by creating a C-Crew in order for me to keep working!!!

When a lay off hits KCAP like it has at DTP you guys will be singing a different tune out there!

Yeah, DTP sure showed KCAP, I'll never forget working saturdays because a plant with 3 shifts got behind by 2700 trucks in a matter of 2 weeks. So the plant working 1 shift had to make it up.. U guys up to 50 JPH yet out there??? I really don't think anyone in here wants a union brother/sister to be on lay off. Are you on lay off CandyCane?? U sure seem to have a lot of free time. Posting under every thread that doesn't even relate to you must be tiring. take a break.

Weakest Link.. I love that.. Next time I run into someone that's a victim of a crime I'll tell them " You're not a victim just a weak link, quit your crying " So what does that mean exactly, when our reps give it to us in the ass we're just supposed to enjoy it?? PLEASE NOTE not all our reps here are worthless, only about 85%. Some are really good people busting their ass for everyone they can.

Yeah, DTP sure showed KCAP, I'll never forget working saturdays because a plant with 3 shifts got behind by 2700 trucks in a matter of 2 weeks. So the plant working 1 shift had to make it up.. U guys up to 50 JPH yet out there??? I really don't think anyone in here wants a union brother/sister to be on lay off. Are you on lay off CandyCane?? U sure seem to have a lot of free time. Posting under every thread that doesn't even relate to you must be tiring. take a break.

KCAP is showing its true colors now!!!! FORD likes DTP now, thats why we are getting our C-Crew back!!!

KCAP is showing its true colors now!!!! FORD likes DTP now, thats why we are getting our C-Crew back!!!

Tired of the KCAP - DTP shit

Keep telling your self that and one day you'll believe it cause we all no KTP is the real shit thats why we have a inclusive product that no one else can build, were told that DTP is one of the most unprofitable plants in existence and y'all wouldn't be getting your c-crew back but Mi. is broke and cant afford to pay unemployment.

Tired of the KCAP - DTP shit

Agreed it is stupid

Keep telling your self that and one day you'll believe it cause we all no KTP is the real shit thats why we have a inclusive product that no one else can build, were told that DTP is one of the most unprofitable plants in existence and y'all wouldn't be getting your c-crew back but Mi. is broke and cant afford to pay unemployment.

Not saying they are but anything can be moved, so i would not get to much of a hard on OMG.

Like Ford gives a shit if Michigan is broke or not, bottom line is they are a global company and will conduct and manage there company as such. The only reason the state of Michigan would have anything to do with anything would be because they offered Ford better tax breaks than other states.