Fox News

Aces

:finger: new jersey and virgina....looked like this :finger: by the way the "hate" is coming from the left now buddy..."the police acted stupidly in this incident" remember that dummycrat!! :hysterical: picked on the wrong white cop in that one huh!!! :hysterical:

Huffington post dude.....ill take fox anyday my brotha!!

For your Info that cop and the civilian have become very close friends and have met againg after their beer together at the White House. (Great job Mr. President of bringing these two together). You and your right wings hypocrites tried their best to make something out of it but it backfired on you once again. Mr. President came out of this situation a winner.. Nice try wrong guy!! once again you and the right have nothing! nothing! nothing!

P.S. New jersey and Virginia was all about local races. Look at what happen in New York. After all the campaiging by your party leaders Palin and Limbaugh and Rove they came up empty handed. I got to hand to Mr Obama he whooped the Rrethugs again.. Appointed the Rethug that held that seat a job, then the Dems grabed it. Now thats strategy for you. Another seat for the Dems. Rethugs Outsmarted again. :happy feet: :happy feet:

For your Info that cop and the civilian have become very close friends and have met againg after their beer together at the White House. (Great job Mr. President of bringing these two together).

Forget the fact that Barry's comment to begin with divided the country even more, my bet would be if this is indeed true, Sgt Crowley is only doing that to improve his own, and the departments public image. Of course, it's good to see that "stupid cop" is a good enough human being to leave the past in the past. Although I'm sure in 2012 he again won't be voting for Obama.

You and your right wings hypocrites tried their best to make something out of it but it backfired on you once again.

I guess that would be better then you left wing morons who try to bury every stupid thing this man does. I would doubt it backfired, the whole country saw Obama for what he really is. And that is why his approval rating is falling as fast as the unemployment rate is rising.

Mr. President came out of this situation a winner..

No he didn't. He again looked like the incompetent, inexperienced fool we all said he was.

Nice try wrong guy!! once again you and the right have nothing! nothing! nothing!

Except of course the falling approval ratings

P.S. New jersey and Virginia was all about local races. Look at what happen in New York.

Love the spin. You should get a job at MSNBC. Forget about the races the left lost, let's just look at the race the left won. Pathetic

After all the campaiging by your party leaders Palin and Limbaugh and Rove they came up empty handed.

What about the campaigning Barry did? I guess the voters were as unimpressed with him as the IOC was. Barry once again fails. This guy is the anti Midas

I got to hand to Mr Obama he whooped the Rrethugs again..

Actually, the guy he supported the most got trounced. So no, he didn't "whoop" anybody. Don't worry, the truth is coming out about this guy. Hold on to that 2008 vote, 2012 is going to be a very different outcome

• Like 1

Forget the fact that Barry's comment to begin with divided the country even more, my bet would be if this is indeed true, Sgt Crowley is only doing that to improve his own, and the departments public image. Of course, it's good to see that "stupid cop" is a good enough human being to leave the past in the past. Although I'm sure in 2012 he again won't be voting for Obama.

I guess that would be better then you left wing morons who try to bury every stupid thing this man does. I would doubt it backfired, the whole country saw Obama for what he really is. And that is why his approval rating is falling as fast as the unemployment rate is rising.

No he didn't. He again looked like the incompetent, inexperienced fool we all said he was.

Except of course the falling approval ratings

Love the spin. You should get a job at MSNBC. Forget about the races the left lost, let's just look at the race the left won. Pathetic

What about the campaigning Barry did? I guess the voters were as unimpressed with him as the IOC was. Barry once again fails. This guy is the anti Midas

Actually, the guy he supported the most got trounced. So no, he didn't "whoop" anybody. Don't worry, the truth is coming out about this guy. Hold on to that 2008 vote, 2012 is going to be a very different outcome

Not sure where you are getting your info from the the Pres approval rating is still strong despite the right wing lies. The Dems gained a seat in upstate New York. Believe me the right is worried and scared of black people..Ha ha ha straight from the mouth of the chairman of the GOP MIchael Steel. The right just cant get it together and stil trying to find a leader. The tea baggers coat tail is not long enough for them to ride on. The party is diminishing fast.

You are using far left wing entertainment sites to try and make Fox News look bad.

Far left sites?

Like...Fox?

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/a-liberal-on-fo...lk-show-debuts/

Or the Wall Street Journal? (owned by Fox)

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB2000142405...eTabs%3Darticle

Fox does not need any help to look bad. They do that all by themselves...every day.

All Fox has is misinformation for the gullible and stupid.

Perhaps you should stop listening to the spoon-fed hate on Beck and Hannity and get out more.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_con...l_index_history

Numbers lower than whale shit.

At least the hope and change has increased the debt,unemployment and everyone's taxes for a long time.

Feel proud Obama voters,you made it happen.

Thats right we booted them war loving american hating righties out of office. The people spoke and the world listened. Now the right want to kill all muslims when will the hate stop... They need to wake up and get out of the mindset that this country is made up of old white men.....They will never become the majority again.....

Good job Aces, using the Comedy Network as "proof". The biggest joke is how you actually think you are proving something. I feel bad for your ignorance. Don't worry, because of people like you, the World is catching on. The IOC already has, so have he citizens of Virginia and NJ. With the way your going, it wont be long until the entire Nation is the same. Enjoy it, it won't last long.

Thats right we booted them war loving american hating righties out of office. The people spoke and the world listened. Now the right want to kill all muslims when will the hate stop... They need to wake up and get out of the mindset that this country is made up of old white men.....They will never become the majority again.....

It won't be long until the Left is booted out of Office, so be careful of how proud you are. Only problem is, the US will be in such disarray after the current administration leaves, nobody will be proud of their country.

What's interesting is, despite the "Messiah" being in Office, radical Muslims still are trying to kill Westerners. Stop passing the buck, Obama has done nothing to stem the contempt those people have. Just another fail on his record.

The "experiment" that was Barack Obama is proving to be a failure, and it won't be long until people realize "old white men" are what made the country strong, and is what will make it strong again

• Like 1

?

http://arkansastonight.com/2009/11/hannity...ideo-error.html

Sorry about your delusions.

Perhaps you should seek help?

Hey dummycrats....explain the fcc diversity czar saying that white males need to step aside and allow others to acquire power? I guess thats change YOU can believe in huh? Your man is a racist and anything less is skirting the issue. Any white politician would have been made to step down just for the cop statement! Dont bother countering you know its true :hysterical: Just having white supremacy groups visiting the white house multiple times would have ended their presidency! Not the bammer huh??? the black panthers are just fine!! :hysterical: hmmmmm and lets not forget the RIGHT REVEREND!!! The "re-distribution of wealth" sounds a little racially motivated to me???? :reading: Your just spewing the community line we know that. This is an attack on the "people who have held power" .....code word....white people!! You lefties love the code word argument right???Black panthers , reverend wright the list goes on.. :hysterical: Dont be afraid to stand up for yourself on here with these racists.......but I'm sure they will blame us for pointing it out right. because minorities have NEVER complained about racisim before!!! :hysterical: Your in power now minorities.....I want my civil rights!!!!!!! :shades: He will be defeated because he is lying about his true beliefs!! He will be voted out ...and i will love every minute of it!! :hysterical:After all its not his fault ....its his "typical" white grandma who was a racist????? Not the guy who abandoned him , no the white woman who raised him and loved him she get blasted to save his political career????hmmmmmm what character!! :hysterical:

He's a joke and so are you mental midgets who fight his fight...post on dummycrats!! Onto your next piece of wisdom!!!!! :hysterical:

Sorry about your delusions.

Perhaps you should seek help?

Again, you provided a link to the Comedy Network's website. The fact that you are trying to use anything on the Comedy Network in a discussion about politics is truly frightening. Maybe next week you can link a story on Sesame Street. When you want to start using credible sources, then maybe I'll have a look at what you post. However, I won't hold my breath, since I'm sure you get your World News from SNL's Weekend Update

• Like 1

Good job Aces, using the Comedy Network as "proof". The biggest joke is how you actually think you are proving something. I feel bad for your ignorance. Don't worry, because of people like you, the World is catching on. The IOC already has, so have he citizens of Virginia and NJ. With the way your going, it wont be long until the entire Nation is the same. Enjoy it, it won't last long.

It won't be long until the Left is booted out of Office, so be careful of how proud you are. Only problem is, the US will be in such disarray after the current administration leaves, nobody will be proud of their country.

What's interesting is, despite the "Messiah" being in Office, radical Muslims still are trying to kill Westerners. Stop passing the buck, Obama has done nothing to stem the contempt those people have. Just another fail on his record.

The "experiment" that was Barack Obama is proving to be a failure, and it won't be long until people realize "old white men" are what made the country strong, and is what will make it strong again

The West with all its greed is starting to get scared it seems and now they want to kill every muslim/ Well times have changed my friend and the old white man is not the only one who can defend himself. Old greedy white men crippled this country with its lies and greed. were on the right track now though. So i dont blame you if you are starting to get a little scared. The hate is starting to be thrown back at you and your party

Again, you provided a link to the Comedy Network's website. The fact that you are trying to use anything on the Comedy Network in a discussion about politics is truly frightening. Maybe next week you can link a story on Sesame Street. When you want to start using credible sources, then maybe I'll have a look at what you post. However, I won't hold my breath, since I'm sure you get your World News from SNL's Weekend Update

Obviously you don't like people laughing at your stupidity.

The Bush/Cheney regime's days were numbered when people stated laughing at their stupid statements.

Humor had more to do with the fall of the neo-cons than their own lies about Iraq. Humor will be the end of the stupidity that is Fox news.

Glen Beck is funny. So is Hannity.

I love it when people laugh at fools like Glen Beck.

PS good Southpark skit about Beck on Comedy Central.

Why is the book signing of a private citizen this important to you people, considering what is going on in the world?

The US unemployment rate is sky rocketing, so is the deficit. The mastermind behind the single greatest terrorist attack is about to go on trail, Iran is trying to develop nuclear weapons, and you are more concerned about a book signing. WOW. Just WOW.

Tell me, why is it the left wing media talking more about someone who ran to be Vice President, then the person who actually is the Vice President? Hell, why does Palin get more coverage then the current President?

God, 2012 can't come fast enough. You people need to be put back in the corner like the dunces you truly are.

• Like 1

Why is the book signing of a private citizen this important to you people, considering what is going on in the world?

The US unemployment rate is sky rocketing, so is the deficit. The mastermind behind the single greatest terrorist attack is about to go on trail, Iran is trying to develop nuclear weapons, and you are more concerned about a book signing. WOW. Just WOW.

Tell me, why is it the left wing media talking more about someone who ran to be Vice President, then the person who actually is the Vice President? Hell, why does Palin get more coverage then the current President?

God, 2012 can't come fast enough. You people need to be put back in the corner like the dunces you truly are.

It's a diversion....that way they don't have to be reminded of how bad obama is doing.......and they can see the that the independent voters are moving back to the right and what effest that will have on the 2010 elections........

It's a diversion....that way they don't have to be reminded of how bad obama is doing.......and they can see the that the independent voters are moving back to the right and what effest that will have on the 2010 elections........

Dim and dimmer

The topic here is Fox news not Sarah Palin or unemployment or the lunatic right.

Thats why I posted this. As far as your comments go what do they have to do with Fox News lies?

Fox news lies again!

Facts? ..... we don't need no stinkin' facts!

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/11/18/fox-crowd-shot-palin/

Dim and dimmer

The topic here is Fox news not Sarah Palin or unemployment or the lunatic right.

Thats why I posted this. As far as your comments go what do they have to do with Fox News lies?

Fox news lies again!

Facts? ..... we don't need no stinkin' facts!

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/11/18/fox-crowd-shot-palin/

The facts dont lie. Faux news are some liars and Palin dont know the difference between Iraq and Iran. Please keep the media away from her. The more she talks the less informed she looks...

The facts dont lie. Faux news are some liars and Palin dont know the difference between Iraq and Iran. Please keep the media away from her. The more she talks the less informed she looks...

Ok, so abc,nbc,cbs don't misslead....... when someone tells you something, YOU, need to look at BOTH sides and come to your own conclusion. i'm sure you are not as dumb as you write. It's just common sence. rep. -dem. there are both out to get us. just wait till health care passes. Gm, Ford and chrysler we have cadallic health care and we will get taxed for that..... you think ford and the rest will not drop health care in favor of govt. health care.... how much would they save? Billions, it's coming Thank you obow mau......

Ok, so abc,nbc,cbs don't misslead....... when someone tells you something, YOU, need to look at BOTH sides and come to your own conclusion. i'm sure you are not as dumb as you write. It's just common sence. rep. -dem. there are both out to get us. just wait till health care passes. Gm, Ford and chrysler we have cadallic health care and we will get taxed for that..... you think ford and the rest will not drop health care in favor of govt. health care.... how much would they save? Billions, it's coming Thank you obow mau......

Please stand up and be a dummie on you own. Dont be a dummy repeating another dummie. Read an understand for yourself about the health care bill if you plan on commenting on it in the future. Dont be a Palin and speak on something you havent read it makes you look and sound so dumb. Nothing you have said is accurate but you will continue to pass on this fearmongering lie. LIke Rushpublican like jerrymaker