Fox News

Aces

Please stand up and be a dummie on you own. Dont be a dummy repeating another dummie. Read an understand for yourself about the health care bill if you plan on commenting on it in the future. Dont be a Palin and speak on something you havent read it makes you look and sound so dumb. Nothing you have said is accurate but you will continue to pass on this fearmongering lie. LIke Rushpublican like jerrymaker

so you read the 2000 plus page plan? maybe you should run for congress....i think the uaw health care plan might fall under the cadillac plan which i think has a 47% tax, and as much cost cutting as the big three are doing i'm sure they will pay it instead of dropping it and forcing us into the govt. plan. since you read it please explain the cadillac plan in detail. i take the rushpublican as a complement. thanks.

so you read the 2000 plus page plan? maybe you should run for congress....i think the uaw health care plan might fall under the cadillac plan which i think has a 47% tax, and as much cost cutting as the big three are doing i'm sure they will pay it instead of dropping it and forcing us into the govt. plan. since you read it please explain the cadillac plan in detail. i take the rushpublican as a complement. thanks.

TeaPartyhead... You guys are so afraid of everything.

CABLE NEWS RACE

NOV. 19, 2009

FOXNEWS O'REILLY/PALIN 4,120,000

FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,871,000

FOXNEWS BECK 2,730,000

FOXNEWS BAIER 2,359,000

FOXNEWS GRETA 2,113,000

FOXNEWS SHEP 2,078,000

MSNBC OLBERMANN 1,188,000

CNNHN GRACE 1,018,000

CNN KING 980,000

MSNBC MADDOW 877,000

MSNBC HARDBALL 597,000

CNN COOPER 585,000

Here is what the apparent leader of America's Right wing thinks about the auto industry and jobs for people like us.

How can any autoworker watch or listen to this guy?

Wow Aces, that's the best you have?

Tell me, what do you think Beck is trying to say with that? Because I watched it twice and I didn't hear one mention of auto workers or domestic manufacturers.

The cash for clunkers offer was horrible. The government spent money it didn't have, and most of that money went to foreign manufactures, which means it did little to help the US economy. Secondly, all the program did was bring future customers into the show room earlier then they would have. It didn't create any new buyers. So while sales for one quarter were high, sales from the next couple quarters will be lower then what they would have been. It will all even out in the end.

As an auto worker, I will say Glenn Beck is 100% right. Cash for clunkers was stupid.

• Like 1

you will never get gim to explain anything unless it' about trashing bush, the repubs, Palin. Because he can't!

the Obama menustration will go down as the most inept and the most costly since Carter.

Wow Aces, that's the best you have?

Tell me, what do you think Beck is trying to say with that? Because I watched it twice and I didn't hear one mention of auto workers or domestic manufacturers.

The cash for clunkers offer was horrible. The government spent money it didn't have, and most of that money went to foreign manufactures, which means it did little to help the US economy. Secondly, all the program did was bring future customers into the show room earlier then they would have. It didn't create any new buyers. So while sales for one quarter were high, sales from the next couple quarters will be lower then what they would have been. It will all even out in the end.

As an auto worker, I will say Glenn Beck is 100% right. Cash for clunkers was stupid.

you will never get gim to explain anything unless it' about trashing bush, the repubs, Palin. Because he can't!

the Obama menustration will go down as the most inept and the most costly since Carter.

These Beck robot fans are very funny!

http://tothewire.wordpress.com/2009/03/17/...ecks-deception/

http://www.sodahead.com/entertainment/more...ed/blog-163401/

Edited by Aces

You do your research....let me use one of the lefts' favorite tag lines...."What about the mess the last administration left us?" Carter left our country in much worse shape then we are now....unemployment about the same ...but huge interest rates....what shape would we be in now with 21% interest? Thats what we had to deal with then....How about being laid off for 4 years....think you could handle that? I think you haven't lived long enough to understand the big picture. You sure run your lips....the more you do, the more you expose your lack of understanding.

You do your research....let me use one of the lefts' favorite tag lines...."What about the mess the last administration left us?" Carter left our country in much worse shape then we are now....unemployment about the same ...but huge interest rates....what shape would we be in now with 21% interest? Thats what we had to deal with then....How about being laid off for 4 years....think you could handle that? I think you haven't lived long enough to understand the big picture. You sure run your lips....the more you do, the more you expose your lack of understanding.

You are just quoting the right wing. This is a fact Reagan spent more thatn the 10 previous Presidents before him put together. He also tried his damnest to derail medicaid. He fought tooth and nail against unemployment and he ruined social security by becoming the first President to start borrowing from it, a law the he forced through congress.. Now these are facts not reich wing talking points. CHECK MATE! I can handle if Ford close their doors today my friend. My parents taught me well enough not to let no company determine if I eat or not. Its called EDUCATION and they saw to it that I got plenty of it.....

I thought you said you were educated....read and learn what really went on while you were in the sand box playing

Q1. Which political party took Social Security from the independent trust fund and put it into the general fund so that Congress could spend it?

A1: There has never been any change in the way the Social Security program is financed or the way that Social Security payroll taxes are used by the federal government. The Social Security Trust Fund was created in 1939 as part of the Amendments enacted in that year. From its inception, the Trust Fund has always worked the same way. The Social Security Trust Fund has never been "put into the general fund of the government."

Most likely this question comes from a confusion between the financing of the Social Security program and the way the Social Security Trust Fund is treated in federal budget accounting. Starting in 1969 (due to action by the Johnson Administration in 1968) the transactions to the Trust Fund were included in what is known as the "unified budget." This means that every function of the federal government is included in a single budget. This is sometimes described by saying that the Social Security Trust Funds are "on-budget." This budget treatment of the Social Security Trust Fund continued until 1990 when the Trust Funds were again taken "off-budget." This means only that they are shown as a separate account in the federal budget. But whether the Trust Funds are "on-budget" or "off-budget" is primarily a question of accounting practices--it has no effect on the actual operations of the Trust Fund itself.

Isn't that odd... Please check your facts... you have been mislead...I don't blame you, your just a young person that won't think for yourself....As far as your education level, I think your parents should have found you a better school.

I thought you said you were educated....read and learn what really went on while you were in the sand box playing

Q1. Which political party took Social Security from the independent trust fund and put it into the general fund so that Congress could spend it?

A1: There has never been any change in the way the Social Security program is financed or the way that Social Security payroll taxes are used by the federal government. The Social Security Trust Fund was created in 1939 as part of the Amendments enacted in that year. From its inception, the Trust Fund has always worked the same way. The Social Security Trust Fund has never been "put into the general fund of the government."

Most likely this question comes from a confusion between the financing of the Social Security program and the way the Social Security Trust Fund is treated in federal budget accounting. Starting in 1969 (due to action by the Johnson Administration in 1968) the transactions to the Trust Fund were included in what is known as the "unified budget." This means that every function of the federal government is included in a single budget. This is sometimes described by saying that the Social Security Trust Funds are "on-budget." This budget treatment of the Social Security Trust Fund continued until 1990 when the Trust Funds were again taken "off-budget." This means only that they are shown as a separate account in the federal budget. But whether the Trust Funds are "on-budget" or "off-budget" is primarily a question of accounting practices--it has no effect on the actual operations of the Trust Fund itself.

Isn't that odd... Please check your facts... you have been mislead...I don't blame you, your just a young person that won't think for yourself....As far as your education level, I think your parents should have found you a better school.

All that is nice. But it has nothing to do with what I said. I stated that Reagan was the cause of ruining social security and that He was the first President that starting borrowing from social security funds... Thats what I said and you go an fact check that. Read my post fully and then respond.....I also said that Reagan spent more than the 10 Presidents before him combined. This is all facts. Check that!

Edited by Die Wahrheit

Funny I never heard you saying deplorable when the tea bagggers held up signs comparing Obama to Hitler. Just proving my point hypocrite right wingers..!!

The left never compared Bush to hitler??? Die you have your head soooo far up your ass you can see what your having for breakfast.

Funny I never heard you saying deplorable when the tea bagggers held up signs comparing Obama to Hitler. Just proving my point hypocrite right wingers..!!

Where did I say it was acceptable?

You want me to say it, then fine. Comparing Obama to Hitler is deplorable. Happy?

Now what is your excuse? Maybe after apologizing for your "reich" comment, you can apologize for your side's comments about comparing Bush to Hitler. Or wait, it's OK to compare Bush to Hitler, but not OK to compare Obama to Hitler.

• Like 1

I looked deeper into what you said and found that Reagan did raise SS taxes to a higher level then was needed to fund the present retirees...so they took the surplus and issued bonds back to the trust fund. Now I get what you were stating...I also saw that the Clinton administration issued the MOST bonds back to SS... Another example of the Democrats acting like Republicans... You seem to want to blame the Republicans for our problems...I say they are both using us like cheap whores and we put up with it.

Edited by longball

Where did I say it was acceptable?

You want me to say it, then fine. Comparing Obama to Hitler is deplorable. Happy?

Now what is your excuse? Maybe after apologizing for your "reich" comment, you can apologize for your side's comments about comparing Bush to Hitler. Or wait, it's OK to compare Bush to Hitler, but not OK to compare Obama to Hitler.

sorry but I never heard anyone comparing Bush to HItler. If they did it was wrong to do so

I looked deeper into what you said and found that Reagan did raise SS taxes to a higher level then was needed to fund the present retirees...so they took the surplus and issued bonds back to the trust fund. Now I get what you were stating...I also saw that the Clinton administration issued the MOST bonds back to SS... Another example of the Democrats acting like Republicans... You seem to want to blame the Republicans for our problems...I say they are both using us like cheap whores and we put up with it.

You make a good point, but i just dont see the Dems screwing the working class and trying to get rid of the middle class like the Republicans are always trying to do. Just recently they were fighting tooth and nail against unemployment benefits being extended. In this economy they want to fight against that!

You make a good point, but i just dont see the Dems screwing the working class and trying to get rid of the middle class like the Republicans are always trying to do. Just recently they were fighting tooth and nail against unemployment benefits being extended. In this economy they want to fight against that!

Yea, About half of the states taking out loans to pay these benifits also. REALLY SMART!