Fox News

Aces

fuck no!!

You want to have a point to point debate then stop lying, using others work, acting like a child. You come off all high and mighty but your as guilty as me of not being respectful to others.

Again, I have never used anybody's work. But I see you insist on this being the case because you think it makes your argument work. The fact this is what you say about everybody that you disagree with, tells me that this is the only way you think you can refute our points. If you want to accuse me of copying, with no proof, then go right ahead. You've been wrong before, you will be wrong again. And like I said, your opinion means nothing to me. Hearing you say Obama's resume was enough to be POTUS is downright laughable. Then to hear you compare Obama is Mulally was the icing on the cake. dad, we all know who and what you are. Keep playing your game, I'm sure the spectators are getting a good laugh at your expense.

• Like 3

Do you ever wonder what Beck gets from all the fear mongering?

Simple...he gets a big payday.

http://videocafe.cro...lenn-becks-hous

Be scared......buy gold...be scared....buy gold from this sponsor (almost the only one left) and get ripped off.

Goldline is probably the WORST place to buy gold. Just like flushing away your savings.

Testament to the wisdom of listening to the wrong guy.

Gold prices

May 19, 2010 $1,195.00/oz.

Close today $1,740.00/oz.

Up 45% or $545.00 in 15 months.

I'd fire any financial adviser who talked me out of that kind of return.

Don't listen to Aces' advice.

BTW, Aces. As I develop my own opinion and judgment of the information available, not just what I get fed, I researched this post without prompting from anyone. I simply contemplated the price of gold in today's market, which led me to recall your campaign of rants against Glen Beck.

Kinda sucks to get pwned by your own words. I bet it does!

Edited by FiredMotorCompany
  • Like 2

Testament to the wisdom of listening to the wrong guy.Gold pricesMay 19, 2010 $1,195.00/oz.Close today $1,740.00/oz.Up 45% or $545.00 in 15 months.I'd fire any financial adviser who talked me out of that kind of return.Don't listen to Aces' advice.

BTW, Aces. As I develop my own opinion and judgment of the information available, not just what I get fed, I researched this post without prompting from anyone. I simply contemplated the price of gold in today's market, which led me to recall your campaign of rants against Glen Beck.Kinda sucks to get pwned by your own words. I bet it does!

Goldline? Really? I guess you know nothing of the market.

Funny how we can always rely on you to reveal your ignorance...on a whole range of subjects.

Try and sell what you bought on Goldline and tell me what your profit is.

Goldline sells Coins...at a huge markup.

I stand by my post.

Be scared......buy gold...be scared....buy gold from this sponsor (almost the only one left) and get ripped off.

Goldline is probably the WORST place to buy gold. Just like flushing away your savings.

Edited by Aces

Funny how we can always rely on you to reveal your ignorance...on a whole range of subjects.

I stand by my post.

I can't afford gold. I've got to feed and support a few million dependents. I get what's left over. Not much.

• Like 1

So your opinion means nothing. Great. Its probably not your opinion anyway.

Is this all you have. My comparisons amuse you?

The simple fact is that you have never presented any of your own work with any serious criticism or thoughtful analysis.

So do it? Make a serious point about something that Obama did wrong, why it was wrong and what you would do different. Go ahead.

Ah yes, the "talking points" excuse. Why is it this is the only thing you can ever say to defend your guy?

You want reasons, no problem. Tell me, which one would you like me to talk about? ObamaCare, The Dream Act, his fight with Arizona, his spending, the Blame Game, his Birth Certificate, the unemployment numbers, Libya, etc

• Like 2

I stand by my post.

Please Aces, enlighten us as to why "Goldline is probably the WORST place to buy gold". Afterall, they do have a A+ rating from the BBB.

As well, if it is wrong for Beck to promote his sponsors, where is the outrage when NBC has an entire week of "Green Programing", in order to push their parent company GE's products?

• Like 2

The Dream Act.

Please explain your dislike of that? we'll start there.

The birth certificate isn't up for discussion. The Federal Election commission certified him and thus he met federal law. And its not part of policy.

Really!?!??! You wonder why I don't agree with giving people who entered the country ILLEGALLY, and have, in some cases, committed crimes against society, citizenship? Thus allowing them the free services provided by tax payers, along with giving them the right to vote (geez, I wonder who they would vote for)?

I'm all for legal immigration. My father was born in England, and came over with the rest of his family (all born in England) at a very young age. They came here for the opportunity that this land provided. They came to add to the value of the country, while making their lives better. That's what immigration should be about. I should also add that they came LEGALLY. After serving in the RAF, my Grandfather was a skilled Millwright, and was able to provide something that was needed at the time.

I don't understand why the Left wants to reward someone for committing a crime. They are called Illegal Aliens for a reason. They are here illegally. The system is bursting at the seems, and Obama wants to cram more people into it? These aren't doctors, or scientist that have hopped the fence. They are unskilled laborers. They add no value. But yet, enviably, they will take as much as they can, despite adding very little. The US is not faced with a shortage of workers. Judging by the unemployment rate on Obama's watch, there are plenty of people who need work. And judging by the budget, spending and deficit issues there are now, it seems illogical to make it worse.

Simply put, the Dream Act essentially rewards criminal activity. And that in itself is the best reason why it should not be passed into law.

• Like 2

Really!?!??! You wonder why I don't agree with giving people who entered the country ILLEGALLY, and have, in some cases, committed crimes against society, citizenship? Thus allowing them the free services provided by tax payers, along with giving them the right to vote (geez, I wonder who they would vote for)?I'm all for legal immigration. My father was born in England, and came over with the rest of his family (all born in England) at a very young age. They came here for the portunity that this land provided. They came to add to the value of the country, while making their lives better. That's what immigration should be about. I should also add that they came LEGALLY. After serving in the RAF, my Grandfather was a skilled Millwright, and was able to provide something that was needed at the time. I don't understand why the Left wants to reward someone for committing a crime. They are called Illegal Aliens for a reason. They are here illegally. The system is bursting at the seems, and Obama wants to cram more people into it? These aren't doctors, or scientist that have hopped the fence. They are unskilled laborers. They add no value. But yet, enviably, they will take as much as they can, despite adding very little. The US is not faced with a shortage of workers. Judging by the unemployment rate on Obama's watch, there are plenty of people who need work. And judging by the budget, spending and deficit issues there are now, it seems illogical to make it worse. Simply put, the Dream Act essentially rewards criminal activity. And that in itself is the best reason why it should not be passed into law.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about...as usual.

The Dream act is about kids.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM_Act

"Under the 2009 version of the Senate bill[12] DREAM Act beneficiaries must:

Have proof of having arrived in the United States before age 16.[13]

Have proof of residence in the United States for at least five consecutive years since their date of arrival.

Have registered with the Selective Service if male.

Be between the ages of 12 and 30 at the time of bill enactment.

Have graduated from an American high school, obtained a GED, or have been admitted to an institution of higher education.

Be of "good moral character"[14]

During the first six years, qualifying illegal immigrants would be granted "conditional" status and would be required to (a) graduate from a two-year community college or complete at least two years towards a four-year degree or (B) serve two years in the US military. After this six year period, those who meet at least one of these three conditions would be eligible to apply for legal permanent resident status. During this six year conditional period, they would not be eligible for federal higher education grants such as Pell grants but they would be able to apply for student loans and work study.[15]

If they have met all of the conditions at the end of the 6-year conditional period, they would be granted permanent residency, which would eventually allow them to become U.S. citizens.[16] It is not known how many of those were eligible go on to complete the further requirements. One organization estimated that only 7,000–13,000 college students nationally can fulfill the further obligations"

Perhaps some reading would help your narrow mind........but I doubt that a lying Scab is capable of learning.

Edited by Aces
  • Like 1

You obviously don't know what you are talking about...as usual.

The Dream act is about kids.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM_Act

"Under the 2009 version of the Senate bill[12] DREAM Act beneficiaries must:

Wow, so Aces responded by posting a link to a web site, and copying word for word what was written. Shocking.

Have proof of having arrived in the United States before age 16.[13]

How do you suppose they prove this? Remember, they arrived illegally. There would be no documentation to show when they arrived, or even how old they really are.

Have proof of residence in the United States for at least five consecutive years since their date of arrival.

Again, how do they prove this. They are legally not allowed to be here, so they would not have proper documentation proving this. Plus, why are we rewarding people who were successful in avoiding capture by ICE Agents?

Have registered with the Selective Service if male.

And if they're female?

Be between the ages of 12 and 30 at the time of bill enactment.

How are they going to prove this? Do you not think someone who is 10, or 32 would lie about their age to meet this criteria?

Be of "good moral character"[14]

Wouldn't sneaking into a country illegally, thus committing a crime, be enough grounds to say they don't have "good moral character"? And who is the judge of what is "good moral character"?

During the first six years, qualifying illegal immigrants would be granted "conditional" status and would be required to (a) graduate from a two-year community college or complete at least two years towards a four-year degree or (B) serve two years in the US military. After this six year period, those who meet at least one of these three conditions would be eligible to apply for legal permanent resident status. During this six year conditional period, they would not be eligible for federal higher education grants such as Pell grants but they would be able to apply for student loans and work study.[15]

If they have met all of the conditions at the end of the 6-year conditional period, they would be granted permanent residency, which would eventually allow them to become U.S. citizens.[16] It is not known how many of those were eligible go on to complete the further requirements. One organization estimated that only 7,000–13,000 college students nationally can fulfill the further obligations"

As I said, I'm not against immigration. I'm just against Illegal immigration. And before anyone can get to this point, there is no proof they are who they say they are.

Not to mention, I think it's a great idea that if people want to become American citizens, they must join the Military. But, we all know you left your country to avoid the Military.

Perhaps some reading would help your narrow mind........but I doubt that a lying Scab is capable of learning.

Perhaps you could address some of my concerns. But we know you won't. Why am I not surprised that the guy who deserted his country, and hid out in another one, has no problem with The Dream Act? You've already shown your distain for your homeland, this just proves it again.

Edited by Cocheese
  • Like 2

Wow, so Aces responded by posting a link to a web site, and copying word for word what was written. Shocking. How do you suppose they prove this? Remember, they arrived illegally. There would be no documentation to show when they arrived, or even how old they really are.Again, how do they prove this. They are legally not allowed to be here, so they would not have proper documentation proving this. Plus, why are we rewarding people who were successful in avoiding capture by ICE Agents? And if they're female?How are they going to prove this? Do you not think someone who is 10, or 32 would lie about their age to meet this criteria?Wouldn't sneaking into a country illegally, thus committing a crime, be enough grounds to say they don't have "good moral character"? And who is the judge of what is "good moral character"? As I said, I'm not against immigration. I'm just against Illegal immigration. And before anyone can get to this point, there is no proof they are who they say they are. Not to mention, I think it's a great idea that if people want to become American citizens, they must join the Military. But, we all know you left your country to avoid the Military. Perhaps you could address some of my concerns. But we know you won't. Why am I not surprised that the guy who deserted his country, and hid out in another one, has no problem with The Dream Act? You've already shown your distain for your homeland, this just proves it again.

If you think that lying about me on the net makes you look smart...even to the limited minds of the Righties here ...you should think again.

It only proves you are a lying SCAB.

As to your objections to the Dream act ...they are all easily dealt with.....Each part says they must submit proof.

These are not criminals but mostly kids brought to this country...not yours... while minors.

It wont be long till you are expelled from this board...since you wont work for Ford anymore.......good riddance.

• Like 1

If you think that lying about me on the net makes you look smart...even to the limited minds of the Righties here ...you should think again.

It only proves you are a lying SCAB.

As to your objections to the Dream act ...they are all easily dealt with.....Each part says they must submit proof.

These are not criminals but mostly kids brought to this country...not yours... while minors.

It wont be long till you are expelled from this board...since you wont work for Ford anymore.......good riddance.

You never worked for Ford period, so why are you still allowed to be here?

You did nothing to deal with my objections, and instead do what you normally do; post a link and copy someone else's work in hopes it says what you hope it says. You could not argue for or against a belief if your life depended on it. You are a mindless idiot.

I don't care what they are, they entered the country illegally. Why do you want to reward illegal activity? Oh yes, because that way you can expend your voter base. See how it all makes sense?

Aces, it was you who told your own story. Don't cry like a coward because people either figured out who you are (ie a deserter) or because you couldn't keep track of your lies, and now you're stuck pretending to be someone you're not.

Come on Aces, do what you're good at, and run away like you did so many years ago when your country needed you the most.

• Like 2

You never worked for Ford period, so why are you still allowed to be here? You did nothing to deal with my objections, and instead do what you normally do; post a link and copy someone else's work in hopes it says what you hope it says. You could not argue for or against a belief if your life depended on it. You are a mindless idiot.I don't care what they are, they entered the country illegally. Why do you want to reward illegal activity? Oh yes, because that way you can expend your voter base. See how it all makes sense?Aces, it was you who told your own story. Don't cry like a coward because people either figured out who you are (ie a deserter) or because you couldn't keep track of your lies, and now you're stuck pretending to be someone you're not. Come on Aces, do what you're good at, and run away like you did so many years ago when your country needed you the most.

What a pathetic lying piece of shit you are.

I'll be glad when you and your other identity are gone.

Edited by Aces

Come on Aces, don't you have more than that? Oh wait, there is no link you can post to try and get you out of this. Guess this is all you can do

I'll be happy when you admit that you either

a) never worked at STAP

or

B) deserted your home country and hid out in Canada to avoid joining the Armed Forces

• Like 2

Come on Aces, don't you have more than that? Oh wait, there is no link you can post to try and get you out of this. Guess this is all you can do

I'll be happy when you admit that you eithera) never worked at STAP r B) deserted your home country and hid out in Canada to avoid joining the Armed Forces

Edited by Aces

Good article here from the UK

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/aug/10/roger-ailes-fox-news-

"To watch even a day of Fox News – the anger, the bombast, the virulent paranoid streak, the unending appeals to white resentment, the reporting that is held to the same standard of evidence as a political campaign attack ad – is to see a refraction of its founder, one of the most skilled and fearsome operatives in the history of the Republican party. As a political consultant, Ailes repackaged Richard Nixon for television in 1968, papered over Ronald Reagan's budding Alzheimer's in 1984, shamelessly stoked racial fears to elect George Bush in 1988, and waged a secret campaign on behalf of Big Tobacco to derail healthcare reform in 1993. "He was the premier guy in the business," says former Reagan campaign manager Ed Rollins. "He was our Michelangelo.""

Yup...pretty slimy.

Looks like the Cheesy Scab would fit in there.

Edited by Aces

Aces, you've lied consistently about who you are. How can you say anything about anybody else?Either you worked at STAP and you are a war deserter, or you didn't. Which is it?

Edited by Aces

Make you a deal Aces, I will leave, if you never post another link again, and admit you never worked at STAP.

If no, I'll continue to remind your fellow Americans that you deserted your country in order to avoid serving in the Armed Forces, as well as lying about being a retired Autoworker.

• Like 3

Make you a deal Aces, I will leave, if you never post another link again, and admit you never worked at STAP.

If no, I'll continue to remind your fellow Americans that you deserted your country in order to avoid serving in the Armed Forces, as well as lying about being a retired Autoworker.

He likes the dream act because he can identify with it......he left his counrty illegally, when he was needed to serve, whereas these people want to enter and stay in our counrty illegally....... and how ironic is it that he supports a program that would require males to register with the selective service in order to stay in this country while that's the very reason he abondoned his country...maybe it's his guilt of not serving that drives him to want others to serve.......I'm against the dream act and illegal immigration but given the choice I'd rather have an immigrant that wants to serve come into this counrty than to let Aces just stroll back here without fulfilling his military obligation......

• Like 3

Make you a deal Aces, I will leave, if you never post another link again, and admit you never worked at STAP.If no, I'll continue to remind your fellow Americans that you deserted your country in order to avoid serving in the Armed Forces, as well as lying about being a retired Autoworker.

He likes the dream act because he can identify with it.he[/i] left his counrty illegally, when he was needed to serve, whereas these people want to enter and stay in our counrty illegand how ironic is it that he supports a program that would require males to register with the selective service in order to stay in this country while that's the very reason he abondoned his country...maybe it's his guilt of not serving that drives him to want others to servem against the dream act and illegal immigration but given the choice I'd rather have an immigrant that wants to serve come into this counrty than to let Aces just stroll back here without fulfilling his military obligation......

Why do these pathetic right wingers think they must lie about me on the net?

Because they know they cannot argue for their beliefs...they make no sense,

Poor pathetic losers.

Reposted away from the attempted cyber bullying .

Good article here from the UK

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/aug/10/roger-ailes-fox-news-

"To watch even a day of Fox News – the anger, the bombast, the virulent paranoid streak, the unending appeals to white resentment, the reporting that is held to the same standard of evidence as a political campaign attack ad – is to see a refraction of its founder, one of the most skilled and fearsome operatives in the history of the Republican party. As a political consultant, Ailes repackaged Richard Nixon for television in 1968, papered over Ronald Reagan's budding Alzheimer's in 1984, shamelessly stoked racial fears to elect George Bush in 1988, and waged a secret campaign on behalf of Big Tobacco to derail healthcare reform in 1993. "He was the premier guy in the business," says former Reagan campaign manager Ed Rollins. "He was our Michelangelo.""

Yup...pretty slimy.

Edited by Aces

Give it up on the re-posting!We know how to select "unread posts". If we've read it, we've read it. If we skipped it, you shove it back to the top.You have far too much un-earned self-esteem.Stop re-posting to make smart-ass retorts!

When did you become a moderator?

Since you are why not talk to the Cheesy Scab about his posts?

Or are you OK with them?

It is OK to lie if you are right wing?

Edited by Aces

When did you become a moderator?

Since you are why not talk to the Cheesy Scab about his posts?

Or are you OK with them?

It is OK to lie if you are right wing?

You quit trying to be a moderator and I'll stop.

As to any posts, i wasn't commenting on them, just your egotistical attitude that YOUR comments were worthy of reposting if someone posts after you.

We are all adults, or at least enough to know how to read what we want to. You are just SPAMMING the forum with your constantly re-posting yourself.

Get over yourself!

• Like 3

You quit trying to be a moderator and I'll stop.

As to any posts, i wasn't commenting on them, just your egotistical attitude that YOUR comments were worthy of reposting if someone posts after you.We are all adults, or at least enough to know how to read what we want to. You are just SPAMMING the forum with your constantly re-posting yourself. Get over yourself!

I repost because this thread gets off topic due to attempted cyber bullying and other tactics from some dimwit Right wingers.

They obviously are too dim to respond to my posts and so try to hide them.

Perhaps you should address them.

I repost on the topic.....which is Fox News.