DTP C Crew sent home today

WayneGirl1970

STAP was shutdown early today too as a result of an engine problem.... My boss told me the problem has been corrected and we will be running on Monday morning.

Well seeing both of you are supplied by Romeo Engine whats goin on over there, the politicians over there cant build quality engines and there supposed to get more product or something lol! Maybe their more worried about politics than there customers lol!

Cousin says Romeo in trouble with quality issue for Dearborn and St. Thomas are u guys more worried about your president and charmin than your customers, my cous says he dont mind they put him on 7 days now. Be a shame to short shift another customer come on boys u got to get it together up there!

Well seeing both of you are supplied by Romeo Engine whats goin on over there, the politicians over there cant build quality engines and there supposed to get more product or something lol! Maybe their more worried about politics than there customers lol!

The politicians do not build the trucks, the workers do.

The workers build with the supplies the company provide, good or bad parts we can only build with what we are given. Our only recourse in the case of a bad quality concern is the hot-line.

The plant shut down , sent home early to protect the costumer that is hardly not caring about the costumer.

Romeo I am sure had down time for repairs, I fail to see your point...I fail to see how the costumers (assembly plants or the ones purchasing vehicles ) have been let down.

The politicians do not build the trucks, the workers do.

The workers build with the supplies the company provide, good or bad parts we can only build with what we are given. Our only recourse in the case of a bad quality concern is the hot-line.

The plant shut down , sent home early to protect the costumer that is hardly not caring about the costumer.

Romeo I am sure had down time for repairs, I fail to see your point...I fail to see how the costumers (assembly plants or the ones purchasing vehicles ) have been let down.

Brother in this case I do believe Romeo let there customers down! Edited by THE OWNER

Brother in this case I do believe Romeo let there customers down!

Brother, no one here at Romeo ever wants to send bad parts to anyone. The quality issue had nothing to do with elections or politics. There are many hard working UAW brothers and sisters that do their job every day. Sometimes machines or tooling fail. We did catch the problem and corrected it as soon as we found it. Quality issues happen company wide. We all try to catch them as soon or before they happen and we they do, we try to prevent them from ever happening again. We are sorry if we let any of our customers down and we will do our best to prevent it from happening again. We all have enough problems, lets try to take it easy on each other.