YES votes for 7 Plants so far!!

TheEagle

Other than that I am greatful to have what I have right now and am not willing to give anymore after this. I am just sick of voting period!

Bull. Because next time they will come crying the sky is falling and you will capitulate again and again. You were all over this like a D.C. lobbyist.

Edited by whereswaldo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can Book bet that the men on the bridge had to feed their kids too.

Or maybe you forgot your past :shades:

No I am very greatful for my grandfathers efforts. He was one of those fellows! I am thinking 60 years ago is a little diffrent than today.

Let see, American Axle,Delphi, Bankruptcy's...now is not the time to fight. Walter Reuther did'nt win every battle. Walter Reuther did concessions many times.

Do you really know your union history or are you like others who run on Myth's.

No I am very greatful for my grandfathers efforts. He was one of those fellows! I am thinking 60 years ago is a little diffrent than today.

Let see, American Axle,Delphi, Bankruptcy's...now is not the time to fight. Walter Reuther did'nt win every battle. Walter Reuther did concessions many times.

You have concessions mixed up with negotiations. He clearly was the latter.

I don't believe that for 1 minute. They can send trades back to the floor right now! Who are you trying to bullshit? I work with a tradesman right now, he works on the welder in my dept. He would love to have a 3 dollar raise. He is a very good friend of mine!

I have 95. I will be ok and hopefully everyone at Ford will continue to work. I see a better chance at that voting for the agreement than I do voting it down.

If I have a complaint it this: I want cola back. Out of everything we lost, than one hurts the most to me.

I hate the Vacation shit too.

Robust System my ass!!! They need to fix the Vacation shit in 011!

Other than that I am greatful to have what I have right now and am not willing to give anymore after this. I am just sick of voting period!

You want COLA back! Everyone that votes this will get nothing back....EVER, it's all done from here. R.I.P. UAW

Bull. Because next time they will come crying the sky is falling and you will capitulate again and again. You were all over this like a D.C. lobbyist.

I believe the time to fight is coming. The time is not today. I believe that we all should be prepared to fight in 2015.

Do you know of a place where I can get a pension healthcare and 30 an hour? If so let's fight. If you don't have a job like that for me then eat a dick! I am fine where I am at vote yes!

And maybe those that know the forest for what it is realize that now is not the time to pick a fight you can't win. A strong union representing a weak company is not a reciepe for success. Let Ford become profitable, accept product guarentees, increase membership there-by improving amount of leverage to use in negotiations. Then pick the fight,then win! Yes patience and sacrifice will be required to achieve future gains for all.

Wait, you do mean a weak union representing a weak company right? Patience, I believe the people have been patient long enough!! How much more educated do you need to be? Take a class in Labor Law, find out if the guy that teaches the class knows his arbitration and educate yourself on how arbitration goes in favor of companies and not the working hourly laborer. Look at past mediation cases and see what the result is. They are very informative and they will tell the truth about your faith.

You want COLA back! Everyone that votes this will get nothing back....EVER, it's all done from here. R.I.P. UAW

Cmon next, the UAW is 80 years old there are 120,000 auto workers left in the autoworkers union. We are 25% of the total union now?

It's time to wakeup nextup. We are going to bounce back after the auto companies rebound.

I am bitter also, I just think we need a bigger perspective!

You have concessions mixed up with negotiations. He clearly was the latter.

He was the best Labor Leader in the history of unions. But if you are going to say he never did a concessionary agreement your an idiot!

Would you like a class on Walter P???? Because I would love to rub your face in shit!

Walter did plenty of concessionary agreements. Get educated young man!

crawl under a rock and hide you little coward. Stand up for something or fall for anything.

for history I have stained underware from walking picket lines older than you are.

And that's right get pissed like you have all over this fourm and spew back hah hah hah. you make me laugh.

as far as I can tell you would cross a picket line and become a scab.

I don't believe that for 1 minute. They can send trades back to the floor right now! Who are you trying to bullshit? I work with a tradesman right now, he works on the welder in my dept. He would love to have a 3 dollar raise. He is a very good friend of mine!

I have 95. I will be ok and hopefully everyone at Ford will continue to work. I see a better chance at that voting for the agreement than I do voting it down.

If I have a complaint it this: I want cola back. Out of everything we lost, than one hurts the most to me.

I hate the Vacation shit too.

Robust System my ass!!! They need to fix the Vacation shit in 011!

For your info, we have trades on the floor from other plants here. you bet your ass they will be humping on that line. these skilled trade guys have close to your senority...so the kick back in the chair days are coming to an end for them.. and by the way when the IUAW wants something to pass it is always 51% for 49% against. you will learn that in time. so open your eyes bud.

I believe the time to fight is coming. The time is not today. I believe that we all should be prepared to fight in 2015.

Do you know of a place where I can get a pension healthcare and 30 an hour? If so let's fight. If you don't have a job like that for me then eat a dick! I am fine where I am at vote yes!

What you going to fight for when it is gone? The fight is now, everyday we fight. Sounds like you need to play possume. Your a weak member.

Edited by buster6969

Damn right he didn't, I remember sitting in orientation at the union hall and they showed a picture where he had just got his ass whipped on the over pass!! :finger:

Edited by buster6969

For your info, we have trades on the floor from other plants here. you bet your ass they will be humping on that line. these skilled trade guys have close to your senority...so the kick back in the chair days are coming to an end for them.. and by the way when the IUAW wants something to pass it is always 51% for 49% against. you will learn that in time. so open your eyes bud.

"Kick back in the chair days" - can't wait till they are over. Then I won't have to do work that is dirtier, more dangerous, requires more intellect, and demands me to be more responsible than the average line worker. I will also get overtime. Sounds horrible.

The time to fight is now what are you going to do rocky balboa knock em out in the 15th round after they have fucked over the membership we won,t be standing worth a shit by the 15 :banghead:

Damn right he didn't, I remember sitting in orientation at the union hall and they showed a picture where he had just got his ass whipped on the over pass!! :finger:

Yeah, you know whats not remmebered...Walter was'nt alone in good times or bad. Because his membership stood by him thick or thin. They would never allow outsiders to see decention. That is what gave us our power....THE MEMBERSHIP..

Remember young man Walter was not the only one beat up..many were killed. :redcard::finger:

The time to fight is now what are you going to do rocky balboa knock em out in the 15th round after they have fucked over the membership we won,t be standing worth a shit by the 15 :banghead:

Now who sounds like the weak bitch. You can't fight the long battle? Walter Reuther would be ashamed of all of you! We stick together we don't trash our leadrship! That is not UAW.

Don't fool yourself. Scabs trash thier leadership!

Now who sounds like the weak bitch. You can't fight the long battle? Walter Reuther would be ashamed of all of you! We stick together we don't trash our leadrship! That is not UAW.

It's like a game of checkers who gets the most jumps wins

If you believe voting yes or no gives you a better jump so be it

All this flaming just divides us even more

Theres know need for anyone to explain how they voted

:banghead:

Keep dreaming rocky if this passes it,s just the beginning my sticking together with these fucks are over.

JT, a little lesson on the uAW...all leadership starts on the floor. Not at solidarity house where the tired and lazy are, or at the local halls where the are usually scared of intl for some reason. its the guys willing to push and not be pushed that are real leaders. Those willling to trash the staus quo bring about bold change and prosperity. the status quo feeds off of fear tactics and leaves nothing for others to grow on.... Solidarity house is a desert,,!

This proves what I have been saying from the beginning. People who understand and need a job are voting for this agreement. Because the case for it is better then the case against it!

Keeping us all working is what is important! To me and my family thats the most important thing there is! I want my wages to stay the same (or go up if possible). I need my health insurance and i want a pension when I retire.

Tell me how many other companies still have these things for hourly workers? I am fine where I am at VOTE YES!!

I HOPE YOU REMEMBER YOUR POST HERE..........BECAUSE I GOING TO RUB IN YOUR FACE WHEN WE GET SPLIT OPEN LIKE A RIPE MELLON! :banghead:

Do you think in 2010 that when GM and Chrysler have to go back in and take concessions in health care and pension as well as wages to stay "competitive" ,that Ford wont be coming back to us again to follow suit?? After all we agreed to stay "competitive" too. I predict we will be doing this again before 2011...

Yes sir, if we don't put stop to it now, they will be back.....again and again and again until we have nothing! So feed your family on that Mr. Eagle!

You guys can't figure out 5 different names to each have your own account? :headscratch:

This way he can contradict himself and still plead innocence.

BTW, if your good where you're at, the you should vote NO.

If you want to weaken our ability to strike

or set a president (like renegotiating mid-contract at 18 months and again 6 months later...)

that we accept a little weakness now for promises that CAN legally be broken,

$1,000.00 or profit sharing-and it will probably be profit sharing and we will have given in for nothing here,

then you are NOT GOOD WHERE YOU ARE AT!

Edited by FiredMotorCompany