KCAP Vote today

uawhyzter

Just get home from voting at KCAP. Not many people stayed around to hear ole Bob spew his rederic, and believe me he was spewing it like a true lawyer does. There was a constant flow of people voting and walking right back out, which is a good sign of alot of no votes. We had one retiree that had a hire in year of 1962 come to the microphone and unleash a tongue lashing on ole Bob that almost left him speechles, it was sweet. Then person after person stood up and asked questions that had ole Bob double talking like the company man we all know he is. No results tell after 5 , but will post as soon as we hear something. From talking to people i would expect ateast an 80 no vote. :hysterical:

Just get home from voting at KCAP. Not many people stayed around to hear ole Bob spew his rederic, and believe me he was spewing it like a true lawyer does. There was a constant flow of people voting and walking right back out, which is a good sign of alot of no votes. We had one retiree that had a hire in year of 1962 come to the microphone and unleash a tongue lashing on ole Bob that almost left him speechles, it was sweet. Then person after person stood up and asked questions that had ole Bob double talking like the company man we all know he is. No results tell after 5 , but will post as soon as we hear something. From talking to people i would expect ateast an 80 no vote. :hysterical:

80% NO vote would be awesome. Voted no myself brother.

God bless this retiree, it should be no surprise that this retiree learned what a contract and leadership stands for. He is from the exact same generation of Bob himself. So when people are standing in front of him, how can Bob be shocked about how people are reacting?

Good to know. Keep us posted.

Bob King showed up there? If it was, he was my Committee Man when I hired in at the DGP (Dearborn Glass Plant) and had the same rederic back then. He walked with me the last time I walked the picket line. He needs to walk that line again to remember where he came from. I'm sooo disapointed in him. STAY STRONG KCAP!!!

Bob King was at your meeting?

Yes , and he made a total ass out of himself LOL. I assume he was there because kcap has pretty signifigant numbers. And we voted today

Still acting like an ass, even after leaving the DTP on Thursday night? Go Figure! . . . He had shut down production, set up a platform in front of the Rolls Test and had Motor Bay empty out all the trucks on the floor, then proceeded to tell his story without a microphone to a membership who couldn't here a damn thing and with all the NO's being shouted. I was told later that we were disrespectful to him and should of let him talk. I said, he was so disrespectful to us if that message was that important. He should of made an effort to make his message heard. What really pissed me off was when others were apologizing for those of us who yelled NO. Bob needs to go back to the line and work for a living.

Still acting like an ass, even after leaving the DTP on Thursday night? Go Figure! . . . He had shut down production, set up a platform in front of the Rolls Test and had Motor Bay empty out all the trucks on the floor, then proceeded to tell his story without a microphone to a membership who couldn't here a damn thing and with all the NO's being shouted. I was told later that we were disrespectful to him and should of let him talk. I said, he was so disrespectful to us if that message was that important. He should of made an effort to make his message heard. What really pissed me off was when others were apologizing for those of us who yelled NO. Bob needs to go back to the line and work for a living.

I can understand respecting the POSITION however, it's become apparent that the people who fill the positions have no respect for the position or the rank and file! For far too long, the IUAW has held themselves to be above the rank and file and has become dictatorial in their attitudes towards the membership! They need to realize that WE'RE TAKING OUR UNION BACK!

He was not alone either. He had three or four other international reps with him as well. (Frank K. and Rocky C. along with a M/W that is from the international.) I only spoke with the M/W but did not catch his name. They were walking around the plant yesterday trying to drum up support for the concessions. Or as Bob said today the gains that we had made. Yes Bob King said at the explanation meeting to the membership that these are not concessions but rather gains that the UAW has gained. He then stated that in his opinion they had outsmarted Ford at the negotiation table. If this is true I hope I never see what he would call a concession!!!

I can understand respecting the POSITION however, it's become apparent that the people who fill the positions have no respect for the position or the rank and file! For far too long, the IUAW has held themselves to be above the rank and file and has become dictatorial in their attitudes towards the membership! They need to realize that WE'RE TAKING OUR UNION BACK!

I'm Standing With You!!!

He was not alone either. He had three or four other international reps with him as well. (Frank K. and Rocky C. along with a M/W that is from the international.) I only spoke with the M/W but did not catch his name. They were walking around the plant yesterday trying to drum up support for the concessions. Or as Bob said today the gains that we had made. Yes Bob King said at the explanation meeting to the membership that these are not concessions but rather gains that the UAW has gained. He then stated that in his opinion they had outsmarted Ford at the negotiation table. If this is true I hope I never see what he would call a concession!!!

These people have been in negotiations too long to think clearly. . . They have lost their way. . . He must of been sitting on the wrong side of the table.

There was someone outsmarted, but it wasn't ford.