Meeting about mods in Louisville??

crombie00

Did anyone attend the meeting about the mods today here in Louisville???I didn't go bc I know what my vote will be A BIG FAT NO.Wise up ppl why have a union if you can't strike???Considering we haven't had a strike since the 70's why is the company worried about it now??B/C they are getting ready to hoodwink us that's why!!!Alan wants the union gone but w/o it we have nothing and w/o the right to strike we may as well not have a union.Can't believe the reps fell for this crap!!!

Did anyone attend the meeting about the mods today here in Louisville???I didn't go bc I know what my vote will be A BIG FAT NO.Wise up ppl why have a union if you can't strike???Considering we haven't had a strike since the 70's why is the company worried about it now??B/C they are getting ready to hoodwink us that's why!!!Alan wants the union gone but w/o it we have nothing and w/o the right to strike we may as well not have a union.Can't believe the reps fell for this crap!!!

Hopefully at least 51% of your fellow local members feel the same way.

Just curious if you are on ILO yet? This thing makes the company put you on TLO instead of ILO. Good looking out for your brothers and sisters! WOW!

Did you see Ron GaveUSaFinger was there spilling his crap.......

Just curious if you are on ILO yet? This thing makes the company put you on TLO instead of ILO. Good looking out for your brothers and sisters! WOW!

Here is an idea of what we have already given back…

1. GEN, 2.ETAP, 3.Overtime premiums after 8 hours, 4.Holidays, 5.Christmas Bonus, 6.Performance Bonus, 7. Two tier wages, 8.SUB, 9.COLA, 10.Insurance Co Pay increases 11. one minute reduced from each hour break time. 12. Outsourcing of janitorial services. Also the Reduction of thousands of full-time employees due to retirement packages and early separation packages.

Remember what we have given up already.... just this year alone...

COLA: (assuming it stayed at 99 cents the entire contract): $6,240 through 2011

Performance Bonuses: $7,000 (on average) through 2011

Holidays: approximately $600 for two holidays

Christmas Bonuses: $1,200 for 2009/2010

TOTALS PER EMPLOYEE: $15,040 through the EOC in 2011, just in lost compensation

Assuming 36,000 Active Hourly Employees: $541,440,000 in compensation concessions.

Do you really feel like giving up the most important tool we have (striking) for a measly $1,000 bonus (that won't be paid for 5 months anyways) which will end up only being about $670 after taxes?

You have eliminated thousands of workers off the rolls. The company should be saving a ton of money by this alone. Overtime eliminations in most plants. 10 hour day modifications by not paying workers overtime until 40 hours have been reached.

In closing, do you really believe there is no hidden agenda here? With these recent concessions of giving up our strike clause for wage increase and unlimited 2nd tier hiring, ask yourself this… if the UAW and Ford have such a great working relationship then why is this a concern? After all, look what we have already given them. OUR OPINION…they are not worried about taking our wages down, they want to keep our

wages frozen where they are right now until 2015, after we have not received a wage increase since 2003, and guess what...WE CAN NOT STRIKE!!! While Ford will be reporting another quarterly profit gain!!!

1. GEN, 2.ETAP, 3.Overtime premiums after 8 hours, 4.Holidays, 5.Christmas Bonus, 6.Performance Bonus, 7. Two tier wages, 8.SUB, 9.COLA, 10.Insurance Co Pay increases 11. one minute reduced from each hour break time. 12. Outsourcing of janitorial services. Also the Reduction of thousands of full-time employees due to retirement packages and early separation packages.

Assuming 36,000 Active Hourly Employees: $541,440,000 in compensation concessions.

Do you really feel like giving up the most important tool we have (striking) for a measly $1,000 bonus (that won't be paid for 5 months anyways) which will end up only being about $670 after taxes?

You have eliminated thousands of workers off the rolls. The company should be saving a ton of money by this alone. Overtime eliminations in most plants. 10 hour day modifications by not paying workers overtime until 40 hours have been reached.

In closing, do you really believe there is no hidden agenda here? With these recent concessions of giving up our strike clause for wage increase and unlimited 2nd tier hiring, ask yourself this… if the UAW and Ford have such a great working relationship then why is this a concern? After all, look what we have already given them. OUR OPINION…they are not worried about taking our wages down, they want to keep our

wages frozen where they are right now until 2015, after we have not received a wage increase since 2003, and guess what...WE CAN NOT STRIKE!!! While Ford will be reporting another quarterly profit gain!!!

IUAW IS REALLY LOOKING THEIR SECOND PENSION AND THEIR JOBS AND HEALTH CARE NOT THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WAKE UP VOTE NO

Well everyone I have talked to said they were voting it down!!!So I really can't imagine why it would pass here.

I believe the company is hoodwinking the union. Our leaders are taking the company’s word on anything they tell them. We need to know the truth about the company’s constant plea of poverty. Solidarity House has always employed some of the finest attorneys and accountants, and it is time we put them to good use.

My thoughts on concessions are that concessions lead to elimination of jobs and the unions’ ability to function. Can anyone show me one new UAW job that has been created by concessions?

As to the redefining of the union, I think that if our union leadership does not wise up and quit buying into all of the company lies, it will only be a matter of time before the company wants to do away with union representation entirely.

LOL, he is correct, tell that to the ones getting ready to dip into tap. Good luck guys and you can thank the leadership (hipps) for the goos info!

most people don’t know that our UAW International Reps. live in a world apart from us. A world where they are insulated from ever worrying about money or losing benefits. They have a far superior contract covering themselves than the workers they represent.

They are covered under the standard UAW contract as we all are, plus they have a second retirement plan, over and above the first one, that is funded by our dues. Their health care plan is superior to the workers they represent. Some of the other perks are they get COLA on their second pensions. They qualify for their second pension after as little as five years on staff. There is never a concession contract for these International Reps. It only gets improved upon. Provisions like car allowance improvements, towing, oil changes, expense accounts, raises on pensions, and benefits each contract are taken for granted by International Reps.

I think the pain and suffering is being experienced only by our active workers and retirees; definitely not by our International Reps. Our International Union Reps definitely need to quit asking our members to give concessions while they continue to add to their nest egg.PEOPLE DIED AND WHERE BEATING UP TO FORM THIS UNION SO THIS IS HOW WE HONOR THEIR FIGHT BY GIVING BACK 70 YEARS OF FIGHTING IN 7 YEARS SHOW SOME BALLS IUAW ON THE COMPANY AND NOT THE LOCAL UNIONS REPS AND WORKERS .

Did you see Ron GaveUSaFinger was there spilling his crap.......

HERES WHY! ..............most people don’t know that our UAW International Reps. live in a world apart from us. A world where they are insulated from ever worrying about money or losing benefits. They have a far superior contract covering themselves than the workers they represent.

They are covered under the standard UAW contract as we all are, plus they have a second retirement plan, over and above the first one, that is funded by our dues. Their health care plan is superior to the workers they represent. Some of the other perks are they get COLA on their second pensions. They qualify for their second pension after as little as five years on staff. There is never a concession contract for these International Reps. It only gets improved upon. Provisions like car allowance improvements, towing, oil changes, expense accounts, raises on pensions, and benefits each contract are taken for granted by International Reps.

I think the pain and suffering is being experienced only by our active workers and retirees; definitely not by our International Reps. Our International Union Reps definitely need to quit asking our members to give concessions while they continue to add to their nest egg.

most people don’t know that our UAW International Reps. live in a world apart from us. A world where they are insulated from ever worrying about money or losing benefits. They have a far superior contract covering themselves than the workers they represent.

I think the pain and suffering is being experienced only by our active workers and retirees; definitely not by our International Reps. Our International Union Reps definitely need to quit asking our members to give concessions while they continue to add to their nest egg.PEOPLE DIED AND WHERE BEATING UP TO FORM THIS UNION SO THIS IS HOW WE HONOR THEIR FIGHT BY GIVING BACK 70 YEARS OF FIGHTING IN 7 YEARS SHOW SOME BALLS IUAW ON THE COMPANY AND NOT THE LOCAL UNIONS REPS AND WORKERS .

I did hear that the IUAW fought so hard to keep our legal services ( free ) attorney's was because their IUAW bussiness expense cards were funded fron those law firms? Is that true?