KCAP put us in Danger

dividedwebeg

Make sure you apply for your passport now. There's a little place up there called St Thomas that assembles RWD cars that is in dire need of a new product. EH?

now that would kill the "All American Mustang" product for sure.... my point sales are low now. Why would you even entertain a low sales volume vehicle right now?

KCAP took a big gamble. We at AAI want new work as well as the above listed. We are talking about jobs staying in our plants. Product can move to fill up plants. I think Pioneer stated there are 4 plants running 1 shift right now. In 2011 the company can take the Mustang from AAI and put it anywhere.

Peoples lives as we know it are in jeopardy.

KCAP could possibly lose if this does not pass.

Example if this Mod does not pass::::

1) Escape to LAP, Mustang to LAP

2) All F150 production to Dearborn and KTP

3) Transit to OHAP

4) KCAP closure

5) AAI closure

6) Romeo, Lima possible closure

7) Walton Hills and Sharonville uncertain Futures

8) Sterling will not get new work and slowly lose work to vendors

So its quite simple. Dont gamble. We can strike over these committments as Browning told me yesterday.

Peoples lives are at risk.

A yes vote guarentees our future. A no vote will cause our membership to drop and our strength weakend

You only gamble if you beleive Browning.Vote No.

Mustang sales suck! Redesigning the Mustang is what is going to save it, not a yes on a contact. Seriously, moving a product and people is very costly. The Mustang just got moved there in 2004. They all want you to believe you are going to lose without a yes vote. Why on earth would they move a low selling product to another plant instead of a newer refreshed model being built right there. Also, you line is already equipped to flexible manufacturing of several vehicles and has been for a long time. This is what Ford wants all of its plants to have. For all you know you might be getting another product on top of the Mustang or Mazda 6.

I agree that Mustang sales have not been all that strong for a few years now. I believe the economy has a LOT to do with it. For many, the Mustang is a toy or second car. When people are having a hard time making their house payments the last thing they are going to buy is a second (not needed) vehicle. I would love to own a Mustang- unfortunately here in Michigan the insurace would be almost the same as the payment each month- and yes I have an excellent driving record- but do have two teenagers.

AAI has had their share of ups and downs since it opened. Anyone who has been there long enough knows it is always like that there. Years when they were told Mazda was pulling out and years when they were told that Ford was pulling out. What needs to be remembered is that the plant can run both FWD and RWD vehicles at the same time.

As far as Mr. Browning- those of you who have a history at AAI need to remember this- in 1999 the plant went to one shift. Mr. Browning was the chairman at the time- where did he end up???? Not laid off, not transferred to another plant, no one of the remaining at the plant- HE went straight to International. He hasn't been on the plant floor in 10 years and I can't imagine he is still in touch with us everyday workers.

KCAP took a big gamble. We at AAI want new work as well as the above listed. We are talking about jobs staying in our plants. Product can move to fill up plants. I think Pioneer stated there are 4 plants running 1 shift right now. In 2011 the company can take the Mustang from AAI and put it anywhere.

Peoples lives as we know it are in jeopardy.

KCAP could possibly lose if this does not pass.

Example if this Mod does not pass::::

1) Escape to LAP, Mustang to LAP

2) All F150 production to Dearborn and KTP

3) Transit to OHAP

4) KCAP closure

5) AAI closure

6) Romeo, Lima possible closure

7) Walton Hills and Sharonville uncertain Futures

8) Sterling will not get new work and slowly lose work to vendors

So its quite simple. Dont gamble. We can strike over these committments as Browning told me yesterday.

Peoples lives are at risk.

A yes vote guarentees our future. A no vote will cause our membership to drop and our strength weakend

The ONLY thing a YES vote guarantees, is that the company will be back for more concessions, So far the YES votes have gotten us NOTHING..... and the company is back for more concessions. Where you been??

KCAP voted down our future. We need these products committed to our plants. AAI will be a 90% yes. We need these jobs to become a stromger larger UAW Ford workforce. I talked to Browning again yesterday and we can grieve and strike over the company if they do not put these products in our plants.

Again I plead with my brothers and sisters please vote yes. We need these jobs.

Are you retard??? The money that the U.S. gov't has given to Ford has to be spent to retool plants in the U.S....These plants are going to get investment even with a NO vote...Save your future by keeping the right to strike and a cap on 2 tier workers.

Reminds me of a song from aaron tippin!!

You got to stand for somethin

or you'll fall for anything

You got to be your own man

not a puppet on a string,

never compramise whats right,

and uphold your family name,

you got to stand for somethin,

or you'll fall for anything!!!!!!!!

KCAP voted down our future. We need these products committed to our plants. AAI will be a 90% yes. We need these jobs to become a stromger larger UAW Ford workforce. I talked to Browning again yesterday and we can grieve and strike over the company if they do not put these products in our plants.

Again I plead with my brothers and sisters please vote yes. We need these jobs.

Didn't Browning promise all of you at AAI that he'd get your 10 years of Mazda seniority credited to Ford's?? Oh yeah, that didn't happen either, did it?? DON'T TRUST BROWNING

It's good to know that many of our brothers and sisters are standing together in these difficult times. FOMOCO is taking advantage at our expenses. If we were going to give them what they were asking it would like our dead sentence. The company is trying to break the unions so they can come after us and do what they want to. I'm not in favour of one side as like everything in life we have to live with each other, but what the company is trying to do with us i totally disagree. SHAME ON YOU FOMOCO.