Reports are that Twin Cities and Indianapolis approved the contract.

Len_A

Dow Jones/Wall Street Journal, citing unnamed, unofficial union sources (got to love that horse shit), is reporting that Twin Cities & Indianapolis approved the contract, but, and this is a quote, "The votes, however, aren't likely to derail a growing momentum by the UAW's rank-and-file to defeat the modifications Ford says it needs to remain competitive. Six locals have voted against the changes while four have voted in favor. A majority among all voting UAW members is needed for approval."

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-200910...l?mod=wsjcrmain

Dow Jones/Wall Street Journal, citing unnamed, unofficial union sources (got to love that horse shit), is reporting that Twin Cities & Indianapolis approved the contract, but, and this is a quote, "The votes, however, aren't likely to derail a growing momentum by the UAW's rank-and-file to defeat the modifications Ford says it needs to remain competitive. Six locals have voted against the changes while four have voted in favor. A majority among all voting UAW members is needed for approval."

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-200910...l?mod=wsjcrmain

Hopefully in those two plants, the disparity between the ass-kissers and REAL UAW members isn't too big.

I hope everyone has a backup plan for their jobs. This thing looks like it is going to pass, I hope those who voted yes understand they just forked all of us.

What happened to loyalty? What happened to people banding together to fight FOR each other? Back in the day, we fought hard for our jobs, we were ready to strike.

We no longer have the right to strike,

Time to find a back up plan for everyone who works at Ford. This is a sad, sad day for our family who has 3 generations of Ford workers.

I hope everyone has a backup plan for their jobs. This thing looks like it is going to pass, I hope those who voted yes understand they just forked all of us.

What happened to loyalty? What happened to people banding together to fight FOR each other? Back in the day, we fought hard for our jobs, we were ready to strike.

We no longer have the right to strike,

Time to find a back up plan for everyone who works at Ford. This is a sad, sad day for our family who has 3 generations of Ford workers.

Don't count on this passing just yet.LAP & KTP will be voting the next two days & we just might have enough NO votes to make a huge difference. :cheerleader:

Just got a text that had been forwarded MANY times. It shows just how desperate the IUAW has gotten! It says " the contract has already failed no matter what. Even if we all vote yes. It's important 2 pass this at OHAP we will get a vehicle" I think that they're going after their 51% by any means necessary! There was a meeting called today at 1:00 p.m. and so our Chairman and some appointed reps along with the IUAW and Regional reps in the plant went rushing to make the meeting. And then this comes up. Coincidence? My ass! Who still has to vote? LAP? KTP? DTP? OHAP? Put enough of that crap out and who knows what could happen? Once again, the IUAW shows the utter contempt they have for this membership! They show that they think we are stupid enough to fall for such blatantly obvious attempts to achieve their agendas. What's at stake now? Can you imagine Ron and Bill having to go back to the company with egg on their face over this? "Yeah, we brought this agreement to you but the membership didn't fall for it". There are still enough votes out there to swing it!