SEMA 'Stangs

the day I meandered into WMS and saw the proto A-M V-12 body in white, I made a commitment. SEMA 2010 is going to the dogs, and I am too old for the bright lights and perfect.

Focus on the next left over after Hau Thai-Tang.

SVT has a place, and it isn't SEMA. Nor is it in the rags.

It is on the road, in the showroom, and far, far away from the chicken farmer and his ilk.

Mr. Mulally?

Still waiting on the beating heart inside, the one that the real Boss, the SVO, and the first SHO made personal.

Seeing a pattern here?

SVT foci, the one we can't have.

RS and us.

TYVM.

Sir. Shall I meet you at 33K?

Meh, if you've see one blinged up Mustang with a hood scoop and ugly 22 inch rims you've seen them all. None of those SEMA mustangs impressed me and frankly most of them are dog ugly. The one with gold wheels was particularly disgusting. Frankly the stock Mustangs on the lot at your local Ford dealer look much better.

I thought that G.A.S. convertible Mustang looked pretty good. I like the way the wheel lips accented the overall "In-Motion" style. In the article the wheel lips were brighter but the spokes were darker, giving a sharp contrast that I really like.

Pimp my ride ASAP!

l_922cdb035a764bf7b49f7c27da467f8f.jpg

Edited by joihan777