Calling out TheEagle

danehilby

I am a newbie to these forums, so I am a little confused. I have already read several times where TheEagle claims that there are 4 or more people registered under that pseudonym. What gives? Does this person claim to have several personalities that he can't control or a motormouth that he tells anyone/everyone his password????

There is only one TheEagle registered in the membership gallery. Not two. Not three. Nor any more than that. Only one.

Edited by danehilby

I am a newbie to these forums, so I am a little confused. I have already read several times where TheEagle claims that there are 4 or more people registered under that pseudonym. What gives? Does this person claim to have several personalities that he can't control or a motormouth that he tells anyone/everyone his password????

There is only one TheEagle registered in the membership gallery. Not two. Not three. Nor any more than that. Only one.

Hes also using the name Stepup on here he just opened a new account name

You're never alone when youre a schizophrenic! ONE Eagle...'nuff said! Vote NO!

I was told by someone that the captain is Joe Peters, don't know if its true or not maybe the good Capt can clarify this.

[/quote

I would believe this. I only saw him once and Its something I will never forget. Put it this way the guy should never be but under any fire he can't control himself well.