On a more positive note........

pillsbarry

I bought a new Focus today. My 2001 Focus had 250,000 miles on it and 2 too many deer run-ins.

Just thought i would share.

I have friends that left Livonia and are at WAP, just wanted you all to know

you did a really nice job and i just couldnt buy a Fusion or wait for Fiesta because they are made in Mexico.

Anyone else have anything positive going on?

Wish I could get a new truck but with all the uncertainty im gonna have to stick with my 150000 mile '01 supercrew!!!! Great truck!!! By the way you can keep the Mexican made Shit too!! Im torn on the Fusion cause we make the trans for it, its part of the 25% American part content in that vehicle!!! I have already told my girl not to buy one though!! Shes gonna stick with an American made Taurus which also has our trans in it :happy feet: Win Win Woo Hoo!!!

I cant wait to see the part content of the Fiesta, my guess 0% part content!!!

My new bumber sticker will say, " O% American part content = 0% brain cells" :finger:

I bought a new Focus today. My 2001 Focus had 250,000 miles on it and 2 too many deer run-ins.

Just thought i would share.

I have friends that left Livonia and are at WAP, just wanted you all to know

you did a really nice job and i just couldnt buy a Fusion or wait for Fiesta because they are made in Mexico.

Anyone else have anything positive going on?

You will love the Focus, we absolutely love ours. Yes we would of loved a new truck, but hey we are so blessed to have a new car right now in these uncertain times. Thank You WAP and we love our sync.