Toyota gone wild

CourtJester

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/RunawayToyot...tory?id=8980479

Refusing to accept the explanation of Toyota and the federal government, hundreds of Toyota owners are in rebellion after a series of accidents caused by what they call "runaway cars."

ShareMore PhotosSafety analysts found an estimated 2000 cases in which owners of Toyota cars including Camry, Prius and Lexus, reported that their cars surged without warning up to speeds of 100 miles per hour.

Toyota is blaming the floor mats.

Finally, the truth gets out- American made vehicles are safer.

TOYota makes a cheap ugly car which is driven primarily by pompous assholes. It's good to see people learning about rice burners and their inferior quality and safety.

I don't know anybody who drives a honda.

Nissan is cheap plastic, one of them stopped short in front of my F150 and needless to say it wasn't pretty.......for the nissan. My truck didn't have a scratch.

Built Ford tough.

I believe they are safer, especially Ford. Ford is always getting 5 star ratings in crash tests however today's cars are so complex with electronic and computer systems that it seems like anything can go wrong at any time. That is a reason not to get rid of really experienced good engineers and replace them with "kids" just out of school because they can be paid much less. That experience can save you a fortune in the long run not to mention saving a public relations nightmare.

TOYota makes a cheap ugly car which is driven primarily by pompous assholes. It's good to see people learning about rice burners and their inferior quality and safety.

I don't know anybody who drives a honda.

Nissan is cheap plastic, one of them stopped short in front of my F150 and needless to say it wasn't pretty.......for the nissan. My truck didn't have a scratch.

Built Ford tough.

AMEN, Nice post

I guess they will have to steal the secrets on HOW TO MAKE FLOOR MATS ! Thats what happens when you go from WHEELBARRELL to CARS in less than 30 years... BUT DON't BUY A BOOTLEGG CD ITS ILLEGAL . Cheaper isn't always better , you get what you pay for .Maybe the people that drive those piece of s#@t cars ( that I never give the right of way to ) should at least buy american floor mats ,if thats not to ponpuss !! Edited by the new eye

Lead paint, runaway cars, these countries have no standards but yet Americans keep buying these products because it saves them money, not lives. You can see now why the aliens haven't contacted us!!!

:hysterical:

You make a good point, other countries don't build the quality we do or have the safety standards.