Ron Gettelfinger just don't get it!

MANDINGO

We work hard for Ford and they Slap us in the face every chance they get

We pay Union dues and The UAW LEADERSHIP slaps us in the face

Product commitments come on we keep hearing that song over and over LIKE

The Barney song comes to mind it sticks in your head all day

We love you You love me were a unhappy family wit a cady Whack give it back throw those dogs a Bone "W/MINOR MODIFICATIONS"

Its a Win Win ;) :bowdown:

Ron gettelfinger said this is win win for the IUAW 2ND PENSION AND THEIR BETTER HEALTH CARE PLAN THEN OURS AND fORD CEO BONUSES AND OTHER PERKS .HEY RON GETTEFINGER HOW ABOUT A WIN WIN (WIN) FOR THE UAW WORKERS WHO SWEAT AND WORK WITH ALL KINDS OF INJURY RELATED WRIST GUARDS,ELBOW BANDS AND BACK BRACES AND WORK THRU THE PAIN TO FEED THEIR FAMILY.DO U HAVE THAT PROBLEM RON ,MAYBE U DO HAVE SOME PAIN BECAUSE THIS LAST VOTE DIDN'T PASS ,SO THEY MITE TAKE AWAY SOME OF YOUR PERKS FROM ALL THE IUAW.WHY WAS IUAW RUNNING OUR LOCAL MEETING PRIOR TO THIS VOTE AND PREACH TO US WHY WE SHOULD VOTE YES ,OUR CHAIRMAN AND HIS PRESIDENT ,VICE-PRESIDENT JUST LET THEM DO WHATEVER THEY WANTED ,AT OUR LOCAL A IUAW REP .WAS TOLD TO SIT THAT HIS 5 MINUTES WHERE UP AND HE KEPT PREACHER ,FINALLY OUR CHAIRMAN BUTTED IN AND THEN WE HAD SOME GOOF BALL FROM OTHER LOCAL MAINTENACE PLANT ,TELL SKILL TRADES WHY THEY SHOULD VOTE YES ,HE SHOULD MINED HIS OWN LOCAL PROBLEMS NOT TRYING TO GET IUAW JOB .wHY DO WE HAVE LOCALS AND THEY HAVE NO SAY IN THE VOTING THESE IUAW OFFICERS IN ,I LIKE TO SEE THEIR PAY AND HOW MANY ARE WORKING AND COLLECTING 6 DIGITS NUMBERS .WE NEED HEAD COUNT WITH ALL THE PLANTS THAT CLOSED ,DO WE REALLY NEED ALL THOSE IUAW WORKERS MAKING THAT KIND OF MONEY ,INCLUDING THEIR CLERKS. AMEN

Ron gettelfinger said this is win win for the IUAW 2ND PENSION AND THEIR BETTER HEALTH CARE PLAN THEN OURS AND fORD CEO BONUSES AND OTHER PERKS .HEY RON GETTEFINGER HOW ABOUT A WIN WIN (WIN) FOR THE UAW WORKERS WHO SWEAT AND WORK WITH ALL KINDS OF INJURY RELATED WRIST GUARDS,ELBOW BANDS AND BACK BRACES AND WORK THRU THE PAIN TO FEED THEIR FAMILY.DO U HAVE THAT PROBLEM RON ,MAYBE U DO HAVE SOME PAIN BECAUSE THIS LAST VOTE DIDN'T PASS ,SO THEY MITE TAKE AWAY SOME OF YOUR PERKS FROM ALL THE IUAW.WHY WAS IUAW RUNNING OUR LOCAL MEETING PRIOR TO THIS VOTE AND PREACH TO US WHY WE SHOULD VOTE YES ,OUR CHAIRMAN AND HIS PRESIDENT ,VICE-PRESIDENT JUST LET THEM DO WHATEVER THEY WANTED ,AT OUR LOCAL A IUAW REP .WAS TOLD TO SIT THAT HIS 5 MINUTES WHERE UP AND HE KEPT PREACHER ,FINALLY OUR CHAIRMAN BUTTED IN AND THEN WE HAD SOME GOOF BALL FROM OTHER LOCAL MAINTENACE PLANT ,TELL SKILL TRADES WHY THEY SHOULD VOTE YES ,HE SHOULD MINED HIS OWN LOCAL PROBLEMS NOT TRYING TO GET IUAW JOB .wHY DO WE HAVE LOCALS AND THEY HAVE NO SAY IN THE VOTING THESE IUAW OFFICERS IN ,I LIKE TO SEE THEIR PAY AND HOW MANY ARE WORKING AND COLLECTING 6 DIGITS NUMBERS .WE NEED HEAD COUNT WITH ALL THE PLANTS THAT CLOSED ,DO WE REALLY NEED ALL THOSE IUAW WORKERS MAKING THAT KIND OF MONEY ,INCLUDING THEIR CLERKS. AMEN
Well RON I think it was a PRE-RETIREMENT GIFT also to you...You have been the wrost president in the HISTORY of this great union , you have FLIP-FLOPPED on everything you've said for YEARS now and I hope you see the NO CONFIDENCE in YOUR leadership.PRODUCT COMMITMENTS for who ?? MEXICO , I think thats the ONLY place that you have created NEW WORK , SO you should have SPELLED IT OUT BETTER why the resistence to add the REAL language , but I shouldn't have to tell you that and if you didn't know , YOU have NO buisness running OUR UNION . ALEXUS FOR PRESIDENT !!!!

Well RON I think it was a PRE-RETIREMENT GIFT also to you...You have been the wrost president in the HISTORY of this great union , you have FLIP-FLOPPED on everything you've said for YEARS now and I hope you see the NO CONFIDENCE in YOUR leadership.PRODUCT COMMITMENTS for who ?? MEXICO , I think thats the ONLY place that you have created NEW WORK , SO you should have SPELLED IT OUT BETTER why the resistence to add the REAL language , but I shouldn't have to tell you that and if you didn't know , YOU have NO buisness running OUR UNION . ALEXUS FOR PRESIDENT !!!!

Hey there! Ron did get new work! He negotiated a seat on the Board of Directors for GM!

Hey there! Ron did get new work! He negotiated a seat on the Board of Directors for GM!

Now that was a great interview done by Alexis. She gets it and she actually pushed at Ron to admit things. Yeah right, not so much for the company, not so much for the IUAW, plllllease. You need to go!! 1/2 billion dollars saved off the backs of hard working U.A.W. workers for nothing, absolutely nothing! Yeah, your getting your payday along with the rest of Corporate. Shame, shame, shame. How would this be a win/win? They need to have product that sells Ron period. Stop pretending that these products were not already promised to certain locations. Market conditions drive sales. Less unemployment drives sales, a cut in wages (caps, and freezes) do not. Consolidations = job losses, period. I can see it now. A skilled trade person with relatively high seniority bumps into a dept. and a certain machine goes down. He/She is still earning the same dollar as a skilled trades person and is now a production associate. You don't think for one second the production management is not going to ask for help or input as soon as line goes down, gun doesn't work, or something that is not all too time consuming and they do not want to wait for a skilled tradesperson to show up on the job? You don't think that in the next contract if a skilled trade person does say no that they will eventually lower their wages? What planet is he on? This is the perfect opportunity for management to now babysit skilled trades and have them at their beck in call instantly. All the management has to do is pull out the team concept b.s. and use the no right to refuse a job crap.

Ron, is trying to bust his own union members for his own corporate ego and paycheck. I wonder what Steve Yockich would of said about all this? It is sick, sick, sick. Change it Spring, no matter how hard, change it!!

This interview says it all

"we underestimated our membership" they didn't think the members were smart enough to see through all of the scare tactics.

It is time for the Dues paying members to take back control of their union.

The union being run by people that are so out of touch with the everyday concerns of their members.

One of the biggest problems with the union and Ford is GREED.

It used to be that your Union officials were people that came up through the ranks because they cared about their union and its workers, now all they care about securing a place for their family and friends, and their own paycheck.

It used to be that your supervisors on up were people that were promoted from the floor and they knew how the operation ran and how to work with union people.

Now all Ford does is hire college kids that have no Idea how to work with people and run a department, they come in with the "I'm the Boss and you will do it how I say" attitude and we all know exactly what that gets.

When was the last time you worked for a supervisor that came from the floor, when I hired in they all did and they were good people to work for, hard but fair and knew the rules.

The union needs to make a change.

Now I agree the Union will have to work with Ford for them to make it BUT Ford will have to work with the UNION also and that means for them to show some good faith and not alot of empty promises they don't intend to keep and the IUAW needs to start standind up for the workers and not the Company.

I Really like this Alexis chic she does ask the correct questions, Ron still just does the same old song and dance.

HOW MANY CONCESSIONS HAVE YOU TAKEN RON???????

TAKE BACK THE UNION FOR THE WORKERS,,, NOT FOR THE GREEDY!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Lostinindy

He still just does not get it. He forgot to mention the wedge he and King were putting in between the new hires and the people already on roll. He forgot to mention that, the IUAW did not say our union dues will go down when the majority of the new hires vote our wages down. Typical Divide and conquer tactic with Gettlelfinger and dick head King doing the company bidding. They tried to sell this shit to us but the smart rank and file told them to get fucked. I wish these bastards would dye of syphilis and rot in hell. The both of them are frigging weasels.