Ford ESP and Prepaid Maintance together?

octopus555

On Ford of Canada website they have "Ford Maintenance Protection Plan Plus", which combines ESP PremiumCare and Maintenance package together. For a Fusion Sport AWD the dealer quote me $31xx CAD for 6 years/120K kms. Do US dealerships offer the same package? I tried several websites but sounds like they only sell them separeately.

Or, could anyone recommend me a good Canadian website to buy the Ford Maintenance Protection Plan Plus? FordEsp.ca is no longer selling this. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
On Ford of Canada website they have "Ford Maintenance Protection Plan Plus", which combines ESP PremiumCare and Maintenance package together. For a Fusion Sport AWD the dealer quote me $31xx CAD for 6 years/120K kms. Do US dealerships offer the same package? I tried several websites but sounds like they only sell them separeately.

Or, could anyone recommend me a good Canadian website to buy the Ford Maintenance Protection Plan Plus? FordEsp.ca is no longer selling this. Thanks!

I think in the US they're sold separately. I bought both for my new Mercury Milan Hybrid. Check the prices of the 15K, 30K, and 60K services at your local dealership, and compare to the price of the Maintenance plan - provided nothing else went wrong, you just paid for the price of the plan, and adding it into your financing means you have no worries for what, 6 years/100K miles? Nice. I bought PremiumCare for 7yrs/100K, and Premium Maintenance for 6yrs/100K.

- Adam

Hi octopus. :D No, in the U.S. the ESP (Extended Service Plan) and the Maintenance Plans are sold separately.

If Ford of Canada is no longer selling the plan, then it may not be available at all. Your best bet would be to ask your local Ford Dealership if it is still available for purchase. If it is, get a price from the Dealer. Then do a Google search for "Ford Maintenance Protection Plus Plan" and see if you get any reliable sites to purchase.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Don't you have up until the last day of your regular warranty to buy the ESP? I've been waiting for that to run out before I even look at it.

Hi biggee! :D Yes, you have until the "New Car Bumper to Bumper Warranty" expires. So for Ford and Mercury (your case) it is 3 years/36,000 miles. For Lincoln it is 4 years/60,000 miles.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Don't you have up until the last day of your regular warranty to buy the ESP? I've been waiting for that to run out before I even look at it.

I talked to my dealer and they offered about 3000 CAD + 5% GST for the 6 years/120K KM ESP + premium maintenance plan for my Fusion Sport AWD. Not a bad price. :shades:

The reason I'm buying it now is because I can include this in my 0% finance.