STERLING AXLE RDU WORK

the new eye

Heard from a reliable source that Ford is considering taking this work out of the country , after opening up agreement after agreement 5 times in 5 years they want to outsource more WORK. Well ,they were told by our president that we deserve some recognition for OUR sacrifices that we have made to make sure Ford succeeds for All our sakes ... but the company was also assured that if Ford chooses the path of conflict then we will not go silently into the night . If Ford trys to put us in a corner then noboby WINS ,I know for a FACT that if that time comes we have leadership that will go down swinging with the rest of US......SOLIDARITY

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that Jeff Terry is ready, willing and able to ensure our survival here at Sterling by any means necessary.

He won't lay down for anyone, and he damn sure won't back down to a company negotiator.

We have an open local agreement here and Jeff has no doubt reminded them of that fact.

We will receive new work, not because we beg for it but because we deserve it.

We have sacrificed much to see our company prosper again.

Our president is fighting for our prosperity.

Solidarity

I know that Jeff Terry is ready, willing and able to ensure our survival here at Sterling by any means necessary.

He won't lay down for anyone, and he damn sure won't back down to a company negotiator.

We have an open local agreement here and Jeff has no doubt reminded them of that fact.

We will receive new work, not because we beg for it but because we deserve it.

We have sacrificed much to see our company prosper again.

Our president is fighting for our prosperity.

Solidarity

Jeff has a lot of pull, hope he can make it happen. I know he will have the support to do whatever needs to be done. The company needs to wake the fk up. Power train has been getting beat down. I heard Jeff stood up in a meeting at the glass house during negotiations and told them that they better quit fking around or they won't have any axles to put on their pretty new vehicles. I heard he has been making a lot of phone calls lately down town! :rant:

Jeff has a lot of pull, hope he can make it happen. I know he will have the support to do whatever needs to be done. The company needs to wake the fk up. Power train has been getting beat down. I heard Jeff stood up in a meeting at the glass house during negotiations and told them that they better quit fking around or they won't have any axles to put on their pretty new vehicles. I heard he has been making a lot of phone calls lately down town! :rant:

I noticed that he has been working late, when I go to lunch at 7pm his light is on in his office. I have always said Jeff is one of the guys I trust in our union.

I also noticed that Cal Clark and Neil Wallyn are having thier friend put up remove Jeffy signs all over the plant of afternoons.

Does Neil and Cal understand that if we voted Jeff out of office Sterling would not have a National Negotiator for 20 years or are they just so worried about getting him out of office so they can do what they always wanted?

We need to start talking about who needs to leave our union..

Cal Clark, Neil Wallyn,Frank Saez, Tim Williams all need to go! They don't do thier job and tear down every young guy they come across that does'nt kiss thier ass.

I noticed that he has been working late, when I go to lunch at 7pm his light is on in his office. I have always said Jeff is one of the guys I trust in our union.

I also noticed that Cal Clark and Neil Wallyn are having thier friend put up remove Jeffy signs all over the plant of afternoons.

Does Neil and Cal understand that if we voted Jeff out of office Sterling would not have a National Negotiator for 20 years or are they just so worried about getting him out of office so they can do what they always wanted?

Cal Clark, Neil Wallyn,Frank Saez, Tim Williams all need to go! They don't do thier job and tear down every young guy they come across that does'nt kiss thier ass.

Dude, is that who is putting up those signs.....they think they could do a better job? :headscratch:

Heard from a reliable source that Ford is considering taking this work out of the country , after opening up agreement after agreement 5 times in 5 years they want to outsource more WORK. Well ,they were told by our president that we deserve some recognition for OUR sacrifices that we have made to make sure Ford succeeds for All our sakes ... but the company was also assured that if Ford chooses the path of conflict then we will not go silently into the night . If Ford trys to put us in a corner then noboby WINS ,I know for a FACT that if that time comes we have leadership that will go down swinging with the rest of US......SOLIDARITY

This lovefest is making me sick.....

Good leadership doesn't go down swinging....

Good leadership leads and grows solidarity....

I was at the consession explination along ith everyone else....

Our president Jeff Terry wanted us to vote yes on it....

Good leadership??????

Solidarity

Why wouldn't we have a national negotiator for twenty years Eagle???????

If I'm not mistaken.... our national bargaining team is elected out of the sub council held prior to each national negotiation, lately every four years....

So why will it take twenty years?????

Solidarity

EAGLE, JEFF You can log on under as many user names as you want, to stroke yourself or you can get

every relative you have to do it for you but it will NEVER REHAB YOU! NO ONE will EVER forget what side

of the fence you stood on. WE DO NOT NEED a National Negotiator like Jeff Terry. One that would be in

favor of selling us out like YOU did. If your re election vote goes as well as YOUR Modification vote did

you should be able to take about 20%. You are a DUMB A-- to even start this topic. LOL

EAGLE, JEFF You can log on under as many user names as you want, to stroke yourself or you can get

every relative you have to do it for you but it will NEVER REHAB YOU! NO ONE will EVER forget what side

of the fence you stood on. WE DO NOT NEED a National Negotiator like Jeff Terry. One that would be in

favor of selling us out like YOU did. If your re election vote goes as well as YOUR Modification vote did

you should be able to take about 20%. You are a DUMB A-- to even start this topic. LOL

I am not Jeff Terry the Eagle is not Jeff Terry :hysterical: If you don't like him thats fine Natalie Flenoy (Cal Clarks gf).

I don't even have my own ID, I am using the Eagle. I don't have multiple ID's. :finger:

So what your saying is that the 3 COA's that Neil brought to us with the LOSS of work (Shafts and Cases) was ok?

But when Jeff comes with an agreement with all kinds of work to keep Sterling open for years he is an asshole?

I think you have your priorites messed up. I don't want to have to take anymore concession either, but your ok with Neil Wallyn losing work but have a problem with Jeff bringing work in?

Your touched Natalie!

So I guess what we're shooting for is an all white, Itialian committee....

All Vultaggios' if possible.....

Whatever....

Solidarity

Tim your sorry ass got elected..your not White or Italian.

How many "diversity" picks are appointed? Don't the membership vote in who they want?

We don't even get a say in who is appointed.

I am for diversity but your just a plain racisit! :censored:

What wrong with the Vultaggios? Tony was the best Committee person I ever had!

Oh the Vultaggio's did'nt support your boy Neil!!!! Too bad TIM Too bad NEIL Too bad CAL Too bad Frank Too bad Natalie!

You guys have all proven your in the union for yourselves!! Not for us!!

Can't wait for election time when your sorry asses asks us for a vote!! :hysterical:

Why wouldn't we have a national negotiator for twenty years Eagle???????

If I'm not mistaken.... our national bargaining team is elected out of the sub council held prior to each national negotiation, lately every four years....

So why will it take twenty years?????

Solidarity

Well Tim,

I don't really know this to be true or not but from what Dave Dooley told me before he was ill. Something to do with how they rotate the vote around on the eastside and in the sub councils.

Dave said the last negotiator we had was Frank Mocollis 20 years ago. Dave said it was one of the most important position for a local to hold and if we did not re-elect Jeff last term we would have lost that position!

He said Sterling and Rawsonville need those spots more than any other plants!

I think Dave knew more than you about everything except bashing our Pres.

Good leadership??????

Solidarity

And if you had voted yes you would have kept your work plus gotten a committment for more.

Instead you voted 'NO' and are now losing your work. How is that good leadership?

Dude, is that who is putting up those signs.....they think they could do a better job? :headscratch:

Neil Wallyn,Tim Williams, Frank Saez, Cal Clark asked Natalie Flenoy to put them up she has a couple friends helping!

I have a friend see her do it!

Cal Clark is trying to start a black against the white and Italian fight in our plant so that his boy Neil can get elected and Cal would be able to control Neil again! Cal's tactics are as old as he is!

This is their chance to take control of the local and the plant, get everyone pissed off over nothing!

I would not piss on anyone of these people if they were on fire!

Neil lost hundreds of job in his 3 concessionry agreements COA's and Jeff is trying to bring in 100's of jobs and they are bashing him???

Tim Cal Neil, you guys have over 100 years combined f(*^ing retire already! Your useless to us anyway!

Edited by TheEagle

Can I ask what the difference is between this and plastering the plant with the bumper stickers that said "Anyone But Bill or Mike"?

I witnessed firsthand who did this. Wanna guess who this was?

Neil Wallyn,Tim Williams, Frank Saez, Cal Clark asked Natalie Flenoy to put them up she has a couple friends helping!

I have a friend see her do it!

Cal Clark is trying to start a black against the white and Italian fight in our plant so that his boy Neil can get elected and Cal would be able to control Neil again! Cal's tactics are as old as he is!

This is their chance to take control of the local and the plant, get everyone pissed off over nothing!

I would not piss on anyone of these people if they were on fire!

Neil lost hundreds of job in his 3 concessionry agreements COA's and Jeff is trying to bring in 100's of jobs and they are bashing him???

Tim Cal Neil, you guys have over 100 years combined f(*^ing retire already! Your useless to us anyway!

this is for the jeff haters, why do you hate him and want to see him leave?? i think hes really helped the membership if im wrong tell me why,wanna hear your thoughts.

Can I ask what the difference is between this and plastering the plant with the bumper stickers that said "Anyone But Bill or Mike"?

I witnessed firsthand who did this. Wanna guess who this was?

It was Al Badalemento and Dave Dooley. Al and Dave told me who it was. Who are you saying it was? Jeff? lol :hysterical:

I heard he was also the person who shot Kennedy and Killed Hoffa. I "witnessed this first hand"

You guys blame him for everything. You guys are jealus of the younger people in our Union. Get over it !!

This lovefest is making me sick.....

Good leadership doesn't go down swinging....

Good leadership leads and grows solidarity....

Good leadership??????

Solidarity

Lovefest ??? you are kidding right?? the modification vote is not the same most of the leadership did support it , but the membership said NO , now is not the time to tear each other DOWN and if you know about SOLIDARITY then what are you saying?? , I know for a fact now ALL the ELECTED leadership was against it except Jeff( after the VOTE ) of course ... Jeff would never go against the membership and now he's gonna turn the HEAT up so we still get the new work ...Lead and grow ?? He's helped this local grow like it or not would you prefer the old days of go F#@K yourself , not a chance he's the president you should try talking to him he's not an asshole like some people think ( YOU ) so my suggestion to you is look up the definition of SOLIDARITY

It was Al Badalemento and Dave Dooley. Al and Dave told me who it was. Who are you saying it was? Jeff? lol :hysterical:

I heard he was also the person who shot Kennedy and Killed Hoffa. I "witnessed this first hand"

You guys blame him for everything. You guys are jealus of the younger people in our Union. Get over it !!

I don't blame Jeff for anything other than the lack of anything he's done for our local or this membership for the last three years....

With the exception of the engineers, cleaners, and crane inspectors who joined 228 at the start of the last term, Jeff has done nothing for us....

These last three years have been all about what Jeff can do for Jeff....

That's not hate....

That's questioning poor, poor leadership....

Solidarity

Lovefest ??? you are kidding right?? the modification vote is not the same most of the leadership did support it , but the membership said NO , now is not the time to tear each other DOWN and if you know about SOLIDARITY then what are you saying?? , I know for a fact now ALL the ELECTED leadership was against it except Jeff( after the VOTE ) of course ... Jeff would never go against the membership and now he's gonna turn the HEAT up so we still get the new work ...Lead and grow ?? He's helped this local grow like it or not would you prefer the old days of go F#@K yourself , not a chance he's the president you should try talking to him he's not an asshole like some people think ( YOU ) so my suggestion to you is look up the definition of SOLIDARITY

I know what Solidarity is brother....

Seems to me our membership just recently voted to have all the mid term elections together....

Not one for the chairman and another for the other positions....

That was a unamimous vote .....

So don't tell me that we aren't in the days of go F#@k yourself, because we are....

Just one example....

Solidarity

If they take 1 product away from any plant that thet promised then we need to strike naltionally immediately... Ford can get there no strike guarantee as long as they put the new work in US plants Steerling 1st then what Avon Lake,Walton Hills, Lima next screw that we need to stop this right now....

If they take 1 product away from any plant that thet promised then we need to strike naltionally immediately... Ford can get there no strike guarantee as long as they put the new work in US plants Steerling 1st then what Avon Lake,Walton Hills, Lima next screw that we need to stop this right now....

Our COA says no work will leave our plant other than what was agreed on prior to the ratification of the COA because of the last market test....

The master agreement says that no plants will close for the duration of the agreement other than what was agreed on prior to the ratification of our master agreement....

The rest will be up to our next national bargaining team....

I'll never vote to give up our right to strike....EVER...

Solidarity

So I guess what we're shooting for is an all white, Itialian committee....

All Vultaggios' if possible.....

Whatever....

Solidarity

Do you even work at STERLING ???

JEFF TERRY - NOT ITALIAN

TERRY SHRUM - NOT ITALIAN - CAL CLARK - NOT ITALIAN - DIANE VIRELLI -MARRIED ITALIAN NOT ITALIAN - FREDDY HAYES , LISA MAYBERRY ,BILLY BLAKE ,LORENZO ROBINSON , NAY CARTER , DAVE WAGNER ,JERMAINE GRADNER ,KENN GAFA , NEIL WAYLLN ,LARRY BRDAK, TED DIONNE, PAUL MCcLOSKEY ,FRANK SEAZ,TIM WILLIAMS , RICK WILSON ,TIM SKIPINSKI,BILL TONDREAU,ROSE WILLIAMS,MIKE WAGNER,KEVIN MCcAULEY,BEVERLY RICHARDSON,GEOGE DRESKE,MIKE LISIECKE,JOHN COMBS,RICH DUNFORD - ALL NOT ITALIAN so you are really not makin alot of sense 30 people in our union not italian you are a racist and shouldn't vote for someone because of race , color , age , maybe thats why you can't get elected , thank GOD !! owe by the way SOLIDARITY

Do you even work at STERLING ???

JEFF TERRY - NOT ITALIAN

TERRY SHRUM - NOT ITALIAN - CAL CLARK - NOT ITALIAN - DIANE VIRELLI -MARRIED ITALIAN NOT ITALIAN - FREDDY HAYES , LISA MAYBERRY ,BILLY BLAKE ,LORENZO ROBINSON , NAY CARTER , DAVE WAGNER ,JERMAINE GRADNER ,KENN GAFA , NEIL WAYLLN ,LARRY BRDAK, TED DIONNE, PAUL MCcLOSKEY ,FRANK SEAZ,TIM WILLIAMS , RICK WILSON ,TIM SKIPINSKI,BILL TONDREAU,ROSE WILLIAMS,MIKE WAGNER,KEVIN MCcAULEY,BEVERLY RICHARDSON,GEOGE DRESKE,MIKE LISIECKE,JOHN COMBS,RICH DUNFORD - ALL NOT ITALIAN so you are really not makin alot of sense 30 people in our union not italian you are a racist and shouldn't vote for someone because of race , color , age , maybe thats why you can't get elected , thank GOD !! owe by the way SOLIDARITY

I'm no racist bro....

Appointees don't control the factory floor... the committee does....

If you can't see what's been happening....You're blind....

Solidarity