OHAP/LAP Consolidation

Antro

This mob is obsessed with hatred for the Donovan's .Probably because the Donovans have challanged their cosy way of life.When I came to O.H.A.P I was open minded and was just wanting information about the PLANT.Having read the garbage spewed out bycrapkiller,buckyooyhgeke etc. {who are obviouslt the same group}I now find myself wanting a change in administration if only to get rid of these misfits.

AMEN !!!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMEN !!!

There will be some change but who, and how many. There are some good committeeman and suboranates working under the current committee and they should not be punished just because of that fact. Cris Ladikos, and Mike Donavan are two and I think they are good reps but are limited as to what they can do because of the positions of the higher archy within our union structure. I do not endorse anyone easily but if these two run they have my vote. Has anyone else announced their candidacy for BC or committee person in the regular election? As of now the following have been announced for the special election for BC labor pool, and trades committee person!

1. Mike Piscione
  2. Gary "Coop" Cooper
  3. Jerome Howard
  4. Marvin Jones
  5. Tommy "Dogg" Laurenti
  6. Paul Triplett

And for the committee person for trades!

1. Rich Schultz
  2. Pete Filiaggi
  3. Lestor Prados
  4. Ken Kruse
  5. David Szabo
  6. Rick Fry

This is a concern to keep im mind as to Piscione, another member posted it as she was just trying to find out more about the national agreement!

I did get one today - I don't know if your friend the parts runner brought them down - but I did get one. I thank you all for your help. You guys are so kind.

I just hope my union guy doesn't get mad at me for asking you guys - I have seen him act pretty violent towards others - a lot.

Thank you all once again. I don't know if I'll ever be back on here - hope I wasn't too much of a burden on anyone.

Mary

LINK to the thread where it was discussed! And as for Paul Triplett, I was told his user ID is crapkiller. I caught him posting this to another brother and BOF user.
QUOTE(ktpworker69 @ Dec 17 2007, 07:40 PM)

nice pic,lol. i thought you work at ford? it appears you are a clown or comedian. i wish everyone would wake up and smell the coffee of this fucking joke of a union and get with the program. has the union ever done anything for you? how many grievances have you gotten paid? ive had zero, none, nil. got 8 of them in 3rd stage dating all the way back to 1997. can you gimme a good explination on that one??

I will. Either your grievances are no good, no one likes you, or both.

LINK to the thread where it was discussed! Marvin Jones was also telling the membership that the committee was instructed by the NLRB to change the job posting proceedure, and that they were no longer allowed to post lateral moves. I would assume that it was not him, but rather his higher ups breifing him that started this lie. He may be the best candidate that is being presented to us at this time, but I guess I only get one vote and it is up to you guys. He does know the contract, maybe someone can add something here! It was discussed in post #212 at this LINK! I also spoke with Jerome Howard and he seems to be well intentioned, but I don't know him well at all. Does anyone else have info or know the other candidates who are running for BC in the special election? Edited by Furious1Auto

And as for Paul Triplett, I was told his user ID is crapkiller. I caught him posting this to another brother and BOF user.

Hey Furious,

While I don't mind anonymity, I don't want someone else getting credit for whatever I say. You are either mistaken of full of crap. There is no way Paul posted under my userID, he isn't even on my shift, and no one else knows who I am. So you need to rethink what you saw.

I don't find you to be a liar, you talk pretty straight about how you feel, but I am not Paul.

Hey Furious, this is an easy test. Did I pass?

[*]Gary "Coop" Cooper - about as dumb as they come, and an ass slapper. Stay away on your birthday!

[*]Jerome Howard - no experience, should try alternate first.

[*]Marvin Jones - 7 out of 10. Needs more experience, but don't we all. Good heart.

[*]Tommy "Dogg" Laurenti - unproven

[*]Paul Triplett - okay, needs more confidence though.

[*]Rich Schultz - Termite - sawed off piece of crap. fights more with the union and his brothers than company. Lawsuit happy, if I was a lawyer I would vote for him.

[*]Pete Filiaggi - Has always done a good job as Vice, has been great as vinny's alternate

[*]Lestor Prados- Old style doesn't work that good anymore, but he has heart.

[*]Ken Kruse- He quits everything he starts. Quit as bc, quit as apprentice, as chairman, as International. Sold his unit for a job. I wish he would quit running for office and his mouth. that would be two good things for him to quit also.

[*]David Szabo- Dumber than a box of rocks. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. If you vote for him hold on to your asses.

[*]Rick Fry- OOps! There is one dumber than Szabo! Fry is what happens to your brain on drugs, which is what you have to be on to vote for him.

Hey Furious,

While I don't mind anonymity, I don't want someone else getting credit for whatever I say. You are either mistaken of full of crap. There is no way Paul posted under my userID, he isn't even on my shift, and no one else knows who I am. So you need to rethink what you saw.

I don't find you to be a liar, you talk pretty straight about how you feel, but I am not Paul.

Not being on the same shift is of no consicuence, any PC can access BOF from anywhere (work or home) with just a user ID and password. I can't believe that you divulged that you post from a company PC, everything I do is off shift because I have a job coming into my area that needs to be completed every 1.16 min. If you are not crapkiller, you still deserve a beating for what you said to ktpworker69. As for you weiws on the candidates I'll take them under advisement!

Gary "Coop" Cooper - about as dumb as they come, and an ass slapper. Stay away on your birthday!

What do you mean a-s slapper, he goes around smaking guys on the a-s? Maybe he would be a good BC, and the management will conceed just to save their own a-s!
:hysterical:

spanking.gif

Edited by Furious1Auto

Crapkiller... you seem to be right about all of the candidates but Marvin...he isn't a 7 out of 10 more like a 3 out of 10 - he's a MERCENARY . He will jump on any bandwagon in order to cover his ass - watch out for him.

What about Piscione? Do you really think he is smart enough to do the BC job? Although what harm can he do in three months?

Coop is nothing more than Kruse's mouthpiece, always has been, always will be.

Jerome was a USELESS Ergo rep with the Mariner - he makes Ben look good (sad but true). He's looking for nothing more than a fast track to an easy paycheck. I really don't know much about the others.

My $.02 worth.

Well as for anyone making it known if they are running Bargining or District Committeeperson in the regular election, there have been a few that have made those statements, myself included. Yeah I am planning on running in the regular election for District Committeeperson, but then again I've never made that a secret from the time of the plant merger that I was going to run again. As far as hiding who I am thats never going to happen, if you don't know who I am come on down to the IP line in the trim shop on days its easy to find me. Then again I've had the nickname of "Stumpy" since I've been at OHAP and that goes back 15 years.

As far as those running in the special elections for B.C. and Skilled Trades, everyone is entitled to their opinion of someone and for mine on those running I think I'll keep them to myself. But on that note why is everyone using this old thread for posting, since the consolidation has been done and over with for sometime now?

Hey Furious, this is an easy test. Did I pass?

[*]Gary "Coop" Cooper - about as dumb as they come, and an ass slapper. Stay away on your birthday!

[*]Jerome Howard - no experience, should try alternate first.

[*]Marvin Jones - 7 out of 10. Needs more experience, but don't we all. Good heart.

[*]Tommy "Dogg" Laurenti - unproven

[*]Paul Triplett - okay, needs more confidence though.

[*]Rich Schultz - Termite - sawed off piece of crap. fights more with the union and his brothers than company. Lawsuit happy, if I was a lawyer I would vote for him.

[*]Pete Filiaggi - Has always done a good job as Vice, has been great as vinny's alternate

[*]Lestor Prados- Old style doesn't work that good anymore, but he has heart.

[*]Ken Kruse- He quits everything he starts. Quit as bc, quit as apprentice, as chairman, as International. Sold his unit for a job. I wish he would quit running for office and his mouth. that would be two good things for him to quit also.

[*]David Szabo- Dumber than a box of rocks. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. If you vote for him hold on to your asses.

[*]Rick Fry- OOps! There is one dumber than Szabo! Fry is what happens to your brain on drugs, which is what you have to be on to vote for him.

I HAVE AN OPINION I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER REFERRING TO THE ELECTION.

TRIPLETT, ARE YOU KIDDING ME. YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A YES MAN. AFTER HE WAS ASSIGNED TO ACT AS A ALTERNATE B.C. HE WAS ASSIGNED TO WORK WITH MANAGEMENT TO SETTLE THESE AND HAD A FIT. HE PHYSICALLY STARTED TO CRY IN FRONT OF ME BECAUSE HE SAID HE DID NOT NOW HOW TO GET THIS DONE. HE ALSO STATED THAT HE WAS TIRED OF ALL THE COMPLAINING BECAUSE HE HAD TO MANY CALLS AND DID NOT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. HE ALSO SAID THAT HE WISHED THERE WAS STILL A UNIT 2 SO THAT HE COULD SEND EVERYONE OF THEM BACK, THEY ARE TO PUSHY.

COOPER GETS SUSPENDED FOR HARASSMENT TO A FEMALE TRADESMAN. HE SERVED A COUPLE OF WEEKS DISCIPLNE FOR SMACKING THIS WOMAN ON THE BUTT. SAME OLD GARY.

HOWARD HAS NO CLUE NEVER BEEN ELECTED TO ANYTHING FULL TIME

PISCIONIE, NEVER NO WHAT THIS GUY IS GOING TO SAY OR DO. CANNOT TELL THE TRUTH AND REALLY HAS NO CLUE.

KRUSE, SELLOUT BACK STABBER SELF SERVING, GOT FIRED FROM THE INTERNATIONAL AFTER HE HANDED UNIT 2 TO THE COMPANY ON SILVER PLATTER. DID I MENTION SELLOUT QUITTER, MILLWRIGHT SHOULD I SAY MORE. THETRADEMEN SHOULD STAY IN THEIR OWN RACES.

DONOVAN, OF COURSE JERRY. WHY NOT RUN FOR SKILLED TRADES CHAIRMAN AFTER ALL YOU ARE A TRADESMAN OR AT LEAST YOU CLAIM TO BE. YOU JUST HAD YOUR FORTY YEAR ANNIVERSARY. WITH FORD. WHY ARE YOU STICKING AROUND, LET ME GUESS YOU NEED TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO APPOINT YOUR KIDS AGAIN. YOU SUED THE INTERNATIONAL, YEA I REALLY WANT YOU. THE NATIONAL WILL CLOSE US FOR SURE.

THESE AR JUST A FEW OPINIONS OF MINE. I KNOW HOW I AM VOTING. I'M NOT. AND YES I WILL COMPLAIN EITHER WAY.

I HAVE AN OPINION I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER REFERRING TO THE ELECTION.

TRIPLETT, ARE YOU KIDDING ME. YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A YES MAN. AFTER HE WAS ASSIGNED TO ACT AS A ALTERNATE B.C. HE WAS ASSIGNED TO WORK WITH MANAGEMENT TO SETTLE THESE AND HAD A FIT. HE PHYSICALLY STARTED TO CRY IN FRONT OF ME BECAUSE HE SAID HE DID NOT NOW HOW TO GET THIS DONE. HE ALSO STATED THAT HE WAS TIRED OF ALL THE COMPLAINING BECAUSE HE HAD TO MANY CALLS AND DID NOT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. HE ALSO SAID THAT HE WISHED THERE WAS STILL A UNIT 2 SO THAT HE COULD SEND EVERYONE OF THEM BACK, THEY ARE TO PUSHY.

COOPER GETS SUSPENDED FOR HARASSMENT TO A FEMALE TRADESMAN. HE SERVED A COUPLE OF WEEKS DISCIPLNE FOR SMACKING THIS WOMAN ON THE BUTT. SAME OLD GARY.

HOWARD HAS NO CLUE NEVER BEEN ELECTED TO ANYTHING FULL TIME

PISCIONIE, NEVER NO WHAT THIS GUY IS GOING TO SAY OR DO. CANNOT TELL THE TRUTH AND REALLY HAS NO CLUE.

KRUSE, SELLOUT BACK STABBER SELF SERVING, GOT FIRED FROM THE INTERNATIONAL AFTER HE HANDED UNIT 2 TO THE COMPANY ON SILVER PLATTER. DID I MENTION SELLOUT QUITTER, MILLWRIGHT SHOULD I SAY MORE. THETRADEMEN SHOULD STAY IN THEIR OWN RACES.

DONOVAN, OF COURSE JERRY. WHY NOT RUN FOR SKILLED TRADES CHAIRMAN AFTER ALL YOU ARE A TRADESMAN OR AT LEAST YOU CLAIM TO BE. YOU JUST HAD YOUR FORTY YEAR ANNIVERSARY. WITH FORD. WHY ARE YOU STICKING AROUND, LET ME GUESS YOU NEED TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO APPOINT YOUR KIDS AGAIN. YOU SUED THE INTERNATIONAL, YEA I REALLY WANT YOU. THE NATIONAL WILL CLOSE US FOR SURE.

THESE AR JUST A FEW OPINIONS OF MINE. I KNOW HOW I AM VOTING. I'M NOT. AND YES I WILL COMPLAIN EITHER WAY.

Wow, are you old enough to be on here ?

I was taught and believe that lieing is just wrong.

If you are a rep. "God please help us"!

Why don't you tell us who you are.

You and me should get together and talk.

Paul M. Triplett

Wow, are you old enough to be on here ?

I was taught and believe that lieing is just wrong.

If you are a rep. "God please help us"!

Why don't you tell us who you are.

You and me should get together and talk.

Paul M. Triplett

You gotta be Eddie the rare Bear Dumb and Dumber.

As far as those running in the special elections for B.C. and Skilled Trades, everyone is entitled to their opinion of someone and for mine on those running I think I'll keep them to myself.
You don't have to sling mudd, I'm just curious who you are voting for and why. You don't have to give a run down of who you dislike and rip them apart.
But on that note why is everyone using this old thread for posting, since the consolidation has been done and over with for sometime now?

Read back Pena was using it to attempt to show Mary a hypocrite and attempiting to prove that she holds her job illegally, all this after Mike Donvan addressed him directly in post #46 at this LINK!!

Ok. Since I keep seeing my name, I plan to respond, for the record this bargaining structure did away with the top 100 in September per the Chairman's request. This letter was sent to the HR manager. The bargaining structure no longer wished to participate in the top 100 list. Since the list, a group leader opening occured for the Trim Dept.where as Mary Springowski bid on this position as did others. but it came down to Mary Springowski to be solicited by the company. Mary was not the senior employee to be entered on it or the first disqualified, but Mary asked for a griev. against her disqualification as did Dee Dispenzia. A griev. was wrote for Mary and was heard in the second stage. She was awarded the greiv. and put in the position she bid on. Bargaining committeman,Bruce Yates, has stated to me he wrote Dee's griev. which I asked about but was unable to hear. The Senior employee is on medical and has not responded yet about their griev. Talk is that Mary's record was cleaned which is false. The investigation started at a given time and was presented to the Union for a full year of the aggrieved disipline record. This local Union does not participate against any employees merit, but solely goes on their seniority then their merit. During the investigation the Union presented all employees given the same type of position with the same record, or worse during the same time period which multiple employees were given this title. Whether Mary is related to anyone or not, All employees including Mary, are to be considered for any position that their seniority dictates. As for this bargaining committeman whether related to me or not, they will be considered for any position and will be treated the same as any other senior employee to hold the position in this plant. At anytime an employee of this local Union wishes to ask me any position I hold on a griev. upon please fill free to do so, as I keep all facts and hide nothing and will present all positions I present to this local Union unpopular or not to back the decisions I have made. For the people questioning my position to let you know I walked down personally and talked to the employee preforming the position at this time and explained what I had done in the griev. procedure. So what questions do you have for me now? I have no problem answering any position I present and will articulate my position to this membership for their judgment. Please fill free to throw the next bunch of bullshit at me.
Edited by Furious1Auto