Lincoln C concept

morgande

The 1 series is not about fuel economy. Its about returning to a more 'true' BMW, as purist believed the 3 series had become too big and was no longer the vehicle it was originally intended to be (check out the BMW 2000).

And the onesey (as I call it), is all about driving dynamics. MPG is a mear by-product, not the intended goal.

In person, I actually liked it. Still, I think, it needs some revisions.

This could be a revolutionary Luxury Lincoln. And with upcoming regulations Lincoln will have to have better MPGs in their mix.

I saw the blue one at the SD Auto Show last week.

The changes I'd like.

And the MKC cues on an SUV.

post-19198-1263171556_thumb.jpg

post-19198-1263171633_thumb.jpg

post-19198-1263171947_thumb.jpg

In person, I actually liked it. Still, I think, it needs some revisions.

This could be a revolutionary Luxury Lincoln. And with upcoming regulations Lincoln will have to have better MPGs in their mix.

I saw the blue one at the SD Auto Show last week.

The changes I'd like.

And the MKC cues on an SUV.

Well its no so matter of an issue of like it or not. I saw it in person @ the DC Auto show last year. I thought it was nice. Not for me, but it was well done. I like more of the raw concepts than the car itself. Like the single floating seat. Stuff that would never make it to a production vehicle, but were a highlight in the car.

That being said, Lincoln just doesn't need a sub-compact car right now. I hate to beat a dead horse, but I don't think the market is going to embrace Lincoln until they return to RWD. And I don't think Ford is interested in going down that path. Not in terms of doing it anytime soon at least.