rawsonville

factoryrat67

think before you speak!!! batterys = low wage, check it, and only 70 jobs! call the 898 prez!!!! he is happy, we are NOT!!!!!

Sorry, I called the region and they said that the ILOs in all of UAW Ford must be returned to full time status before 1 entry level would be hired to do work of the master level.

You Sir are a rumor starter. I must say you had me all twisted up until I talked to the Region.

Also it is in their estimation that to hit 20% entry level could take every bit of 25 years.

Too bad you dont use your efforts to help people instaed of starting shit.

• Like 1

Sorry, I called the region and they said that the ILOs in all of UAW Ford must be returned to full time status before 1 entry level would be hired to do work of the master level.

You Sir are a rumor starter. I must say you had me all twisted up until I talked to the Region.

Also it is in their estimation that to hit 20% entry level could take every bit of 25 years.

Too bad you dont use your efforts to help people instaed of starting shit.

battery job is low wage job, and only 70 jobs, "F" region , talk to the horses ass 898. try this what is GM paying for there battery jobs? theres your answer.

• 4 weeks later...

battery job is low wage job, and only 70 jobs, "F" region , talk to the horses ass 898. try this what is GM paying for there battery jobs? theres your answer.

WRONG! There is no mechanism to hire entry level at a Ford facility without all Ford members off ILO and those RTBU rights for those that have it. We have enough going to be starting BS rumors!

• Like 1

Whats the scoop on the new plant manager and the out sourcing rumors?

There is a moritorium on outsourcing, I am sure you would be walking before that happens. The company must be trying to fk with the new leadership, guess what, Jimmy is not as nice and understanding as Bob! If they think that they are going violate the sourcing moratorium they are sadly mistaken!

• Like 1

WRONG! There is no mechanism to hire entry level at a Ford facility without all Ford members off ILO and those RTBU rights for those that have it. We have enough going to be starting BS rumors!

well, we will see. AAI said they will not ILO anyone. guess what i am on ILO from AAI. now i am back to my home plant rawsonville. we will see what will hapen.

well, we will see. AAI said they will not ILO anyone. guess what i am on ILO from AAI. now i am back to my home plant rawsonville. we will see what will hapen.

Why are you on ILO??? Are you a tradesperson...if not then you should have signed for an opening at Saline or DTP!

Why are you on ILO??? Are you a tradesperson...if not then you should have signed for an opening at Saline or DTP!

i'm trades and i put in for saline, but they have to place all production people first,before trades to production workers would even be asked.

i'm trades and i put in for saline, but they have to place all production people first,before trades to production workers would even be asked.

Unfortunately jerryski is on double ILO. Trades working production and ILO'd from AAI.

you are right, i did not look at it that way, ILO'ed from trades, went to production and now ILO'ed from production. whats next?

I think you will be picked up at an assembly plant like I told you the other day brother...best case is we get a bunch of new toolroom work.