Romeo Trades Overtime

Local400Future. You like to type and recopy..I'll give you that much.- but you still don't get it. and I'm really sorry if I hurt your pride.

You asked, "What has Randy done wrong?"

O.K.... Romeo 400 membership, associates and trades, are not getting adequate UAW representation. We have NO representation. The contract has been rendered useless because Randy will not enforce it. We are not getting what we pay Unions dues for.. not even close. Get out on the floor, Local400Future, if you want specifics... just ask.

or just keep typing..

Local400Future. You like to type and recopy..I'll give you that much.- but you still don't get it. and I'm really sorry if I hurt your pride.

O.K.... Romeo 400 membership, associates and trades, are not getting adequate UAW representation. We have NO representation. The contract has been rendered useless because Randy will not enforce it. We are not getting what we pay Unions dues for.. not even close. Get out on the floor, Local400Future, if you want specifics... just ask.

or just keep typing..

LDF, finally someone else comes on here and tells it like it really is! Unlike Local400future with his Randy is the greatest BS and Tony was the best.....you would think that Local400Future was a Randy cheerleader! So Randy's going to have a unit meeting in April? The last unit meeting was last year when he got pressured from Tony P to have one at the golf course and that was in November before the last Presidential election. And when things got heated he had Bob Herrick call the police on one of our members because he didn't like what she was saying.

So again Randy is not complying with our constitution which calls for us to have at least 1 unit meeting per year. It has been well over a year. I guess he is probably too busy giving his friends appointed positions!

Keep speaking the truth LDF!

Randy's UAW "team" in the union office has become the gigantic pink elephant standing in the middle of the room causing a whole lot of BIG problems ... the plant membership sees it.... but what the heck do we do with it?

Randy's " team" is ineffective. They disregard our contractual rights. They allow the Company to interpret our contract to their own advantage .... why do we even have a contract? Remember when being out of spread more then a few hours demanded immediate chairman/committee action to get it corrected? Now the Chairman picks and choses who works and who does not - hey allows the Company to manipulate the schedule. He throws out our grievances without review or consideration OR refuses to write one when we ask. They roam our plant singling out members to "encourage" support for the Chairman. We vote reps in.. they turn on a dime. Play word games.. act tough to try and intimidate us and back everyone off.. they forgot the membership they promised to serve.

By their own actions, it is obvious the "team" in the union office does not care about us, THE MEMBERSHIP. They are all to busy playing musical chairs, scrambling to get the best position for THEMSELVES before the music stops.

Randy's UAW "team" in the union office has become the gigantic pink elephant standing in the middle of the room causing a whole lot of BIG problems ... the plant membership sees it.... but what the heck do we do with it?

Randy's " team" is ineffective. They disregard our contractual rights. They allow the Company to interpret our contract to their own advantage .... why do we even have a contract? Remember when being out of spread more then a few hours demanded immediate chairman/committee action to get it corrected? Now the Chairman picks and choses who works and who does not - hey allows the Company to manipulate the schedule. He throws out our grievances without review or consideration OR refuses to write one when we ask. They roam our plant singling out members to "encourage" support for the Chairman. We vote reps in.. they turn on a dime. Play word games.. act tough to try and intimidate us and back everyone off.. they forgot the membership they promised to serve.

By their own actions, it is obvious the "team" in the union office does not care about us, THE MEMBERSHIP. They are all to busy playing musical chairs, scrambling to get the best position for THEMSELVES before the music stops.

First off who died an made you Walter p ? Seems so me that you have allll this knolged of these “so Called” issues, then run for the job! but the jobs you should run for are amondo an brad Jobs.think about alllll the shit you been saying ? All the issues are there fault.. there YOUR uaw reps that handle those issues what you described to me is what bevis an butthead do “They roam our plant singling out members to "encourage" support for the Chairman”..thats amondo ,if he put as much work into doing his job as he does running around an starting shit he be good .. “are all to busy playing musical chairs, scrambling to get the best position for THEMSELVES before the music stops” again greatttt example if brad would do his job an quit trying to get votes for vp there would be no ot issues ….the problem is you have 2 people up there with “personal agendas” that’s what’s hurting the membership .What frustrating is both of them have NO respect for those positions ,or do they know the intent behind the contract. If the membership wants Reps to tell them what they want to hear then vote for the 2 of them but I would rather have the truth be told to me then what I want to hear..Utica closed because of BAD leadership and fuck I say it fuck up members who don’t give a fuck I see it everyday, not all of them but damm they don’t want to work annn here comes there savior amondo because he tells them whatever they want to hear to get that vote …I hope romeo people know that randy is for them , the team up there is to, an if you let that fucking weazel up there all he wants to do is take care of them lazy bitches, ask any of them how they want to do things … bump you off your job noooo matter what .. that’s what amondo wants to do support shit like that. if we run that way we be closed in 1 year.

or just keep typing..

I cut and pasted a defintion. I don't make up defintions or speak in vagaries like some people in here.

Obviously there is an issue with trades overtime, that's why the thread was started. From what I understand the issue was finally addressed this past weekend. In regard to unit meetings, the contract modification meetings would be considered unit meeting, so technically nothing wrong there.

Now you state contract violations and grievences being thrown out but provide no examples. You tell me to ask other people, but you're the one making the accusations, so start backing yourself up with facts.

If you can't SEE we are not being represented effectively, if you don't SEE glaring contract violations, if u can accept no unit meetings, if you think any part of our current representation is just fine and the fault of the plant membership, the wrong man was voted into your position.

First off who died an made you Walter p ? Seems so me that you have allll this knolged of these “so Called” issues, then run for the job! but the jobs you should run for are amondo an brad Jobs.think about alllll the shit you been saying ? All the issues are there fault.. there YOUR uaw reps that handle those issues what you described to me is what bevis an butthead do “They roam our plant singling out members to "encourage" support for the Chairman”..thats amondo ,if he put as much work into doing his job as he does running around an starting shit he be good .. “are all to busy playing musical chairs, scrambling to get the best position for THEMSELVES before the music stops” again greatttt example if brad would do his job an quit trying to get votes for vp there would be no ot issues ….the problem is you have 2 people up there with “personal agendas” that’s what’s hurting the membership .What frustrating is both of them have NO respect for those positions ,or do they know the intent behind the contract. If the membership wants Reps to tell them what they want to hear then vote for the 2 of them but I would rather have the truth be told to me then what I want to hear..Utica closed because of BAD leadership and fuck I say it fuck up members who don’t give a fuck I see it everyday, not all of them but damm they don’t want to work annn here comes there savior amondo because he tells them whatever they want to hear to get that vote …I hope romeo people know that randy is for them , the team up there is to, an if you let that fucking weazel up there all he wants to do is take care of them lazy bitches, ask any of them how they want to do things … bump you off your job noooo matter what .. that’s what amondo wants to do support shit like that. if we run that way we be closed in 1 year.

Listen REALITYCHECK316 you need to take a couple of classes and learn how to spell! Either that or you are the Chairbilly himself and the spelling is redneck spelling. Second you keep referring to how great the team upstairs is, except Armando and Brad....Funny those are the only 2 guys who stand up to Randy's bullshit....so it's no wonder you think they are no good, because you are one of Randy's suckies or you are Randy. You seem to have forgotten how Randy got where he was....he went on the floor and constantly badmouthed Johnny for almost 3 years and now someone is acting like he did and thats not acceptable??? He needs to look in the mirror.

If you can't SEE we are not being represented effectively, if you don't SEE glaring contract violations, if u can accept no unit meetings, if you think any part of our current representation is just fine and the fault of the plant membership, the wrong man was voted into your position.

ldf you need to realize that local400future is a Randy N. SUCKASS, so he is not going to say anything bad about how things are. You have to remember that if you take Randy N and Al Coscia and put their brains together they would have the intelligence of a field mouse! They need to rename Randy Monty Hall and play the game "Let's Make a Deal" Cause that's all he does with the company is make deals to appoint his buddies at everyone else s expense.

Listen REALITYCHECK316 you need to take a couple of classes and learn how to spell! Either that or you are the Chairbilly himself and the spelling is redneck spelling. Second you keep referring to how great the team upstairs is, except Armando and Brad....Funny those are the only 2 guys who stand up to Randy's bullshit....so it's no wonder you think they are no good, because you are one of Randy's suckies or you are Randy. You seem to have forgotten how Randy got where he was....he went on the floor and constantly badmouthed Johnny for almost 3 years and now someone is acting like he did and thats not acceptable??? He needs to look in the mirror.

Stand up to what??? "Personal agendas” see you admit what they are doing, going around an bad mouthing him, is alll those 2 have done. If you care about the membership you do your job ! work together as a UNION as 1 team.LETS not forget you started this "Johnny" everyone had there place on the team then personal agendas took over .But enough about the past this about right now , the REALITY is member we need Romeo to survive we need to have consistency .your right , randy don't know everything we can point flaws out on everyone up there, but as ONE team they are powerful. In my past post I tell you the reality of what’s going on,you choose NOT to hear it..HOW does the standing up to randy "as you said"help the membership? What Has he done wrong? you speak of skilled trades allot well who is the skilled trades rep? Why is he allowing the spread to grow? Is that NOT his job ? Please help me understand what sooooooooo wrong

I find any discussion of overtime, or lack of it, while there are trades on ILO in the same fucking zone to be utterly reprehensible.

Some of the eastside trades have recently exhausted their TAP and others are close to doing so. Meanwhile the whinig continues about lack of OT for those of you fortunate to be employed at a plant that is still open. Well boo-fucking-hoo!!

What CommonSenseAlwaysWorks described about the temps at Sterlling is spot on. I will also add that all temporary trades were offered to work 8 hours one Saturday. There were some Sterling trades who were pissed off at this decision because they felt if Saturday were only offered to them that they could have perhaps worked 10 or 12 hours that day instead of the 8 hours being offered to everyone. Some of them were the same two-faced fucks who were telling the temps that they were happy to have them at Sterling yet were the most vocal in trying to keep them from working there in the first place. I'm ashamed to say that I am in the same union as any piece of shit with this type of mentality.

I hope the 13 day letter is enforced and everyone works themselves to the point of exhaustion. Perhaps then and only then, some of these plants (the same plants fighting to keep the ILOed trades out of their precious plant) will have no choice but to put up postings for permanent positions.

Wow.....are temp trades overlooked for ot as plant policy? Thats *&%$* up. And if zone and esp. their own local has people ILO'd and they allow that kind of ot to conntinue is reprehensible. SRP has temps but as anyone new comes in, they assume high hrs and then are just canvassed according to those hrs.

ldf you need to realize that local400future is a Randy N. SUCKASS, so he is not going to say anything bad about how things are. You have to remember that if you take Randy N and Al Coscia and put their brains together they would have the intelligence of a field mouse! They need to rename Randy Monty Hall and play the game "Let's Make a Deal" Cause that's all he does with the company is make deals to appoint his buddies at everyone else s expense.

You make fun of my intelligence with grammar and punctuation like that?

I know there are issues that need to be addressed, trades' being the biggest right now. There is also an issue with major repair and tearback overtime that will hopefully be resolved, but so far Randy has not made any fatal mistakes. Everyone is back to work, we are getting some overtime and everything seems to be pointing to us getting a new engine. All I asked was what are your complaints that are so serious that Randy needs to go?

Issues need to be addressed, be it at union meetings, on the floor or here, but the personal attacks againts the leadership do nothing but diminish the legitimate issues we have with our represntation. Granted, I have a little fun at your expense, but you ask for it. Why don't you focus on what you can do to help us as a whole instead of what you can do to bring down whomever is in office? If you can't do that, then please STFU and let the grownups have a discussion.

"I know there are issues that need to be addressed, trades' being the biggest right now. There is also an issue with major repair and tearback overtime that will hopefully be resolved, but so far Randy has not made any fatal mistakes. Everyone is back to work, we are getting some overtime and everything seems to be pointing to us getting a new engine. All I asked was what are your complaints that are so serious that Randy needs to go?"

OH!.. NOW it's becoming a little clearer to you... there Are issues at hand.. but NO fatal mistakes.?

Everytime Randy opens his mouth it's a FATAL mistake.. LOL

You make fun of my intelligence with grammar and punctuation like that?

I know there are issues that need to be addressed, trades' being the biggest right now. There is also an issue with major repair and tearback overtime that will hopefully be resolved, but so far Randy has not made any fatal mistakes. Everyone is back to work, we are getting some overtime and everything seems to be pointing to us getting a new engine. All I asked was what are your complaints that are so serious that Randy needs to go?

Issues need to be addressed, be it at union meetings, on the floor or here, but the personal attacks againts the leadership do nothing but diminish the legitimate issues we have with our represntation. Granted, I have a little fun at your expense, but you ask for it. Why don't you focus on what you can do to help us as a whole instead of what you can do to bring down whomever is in office? If you can't do that, then please STFU and let the grownups have a discussion.

Oh I forgot you got a college degree!!! NOT!!!!

"I know there are issues that need to be addressed, trades' being the biggest right now. There is also an issue with major repair and tearback overtime that will hopefully be resolved, but so far Randy has not made any fatal mistakes. Everyone is back to work, we are getting some overtime and everything seems to be pointing to us getting a new engine. All I asked was what are your complaints that are so serious that Randy needs to go?"

OH!.. NOW it's becoming a little clearer to you... there Are issues at hand.. but NO fatal mistakes.?

Everytime Randy opens his mouth it's a FATAL mistake.. LOL

Then please enlighten us with specifics.

Then please enlighten us with specifics.

Several tradesman went to find out why the contract wasn't being followed on Friday. Ellison was taking the time to explain to us that he was going to get Dawn Rowley a past HR manager to explain the intent of the contract to us. Randy does not want to be involved. He came threatened to kick us out of the office if we didn't show respect. Granted things got heated but no one was being disrespectful. Apparently Randy doesn't want to be involved in the trades issues. He wants the ex company HR manager to do his job. Basically, the contract "reads overtime imbalances of greater than 56 hours will be supplemented by the plantwide overtime list". The company and union interpret that to mean that low to low houred employees in each area group must have a 56 hour spread in order to supplement from the plant wide list. Had that been the intent of the contract it should have stated that so when we voted we knew the intent. We now have the union and company agreeing and the people on the floor disagreeing. Also this plant wants to implement a skill matrix for trades. What can each tradesman do in each department. What a joke!!! We are all journeymen and can figure anything out. This familiar face part of the contract is BS too. This is just a way to get the company's favorite person in on overtime whille locking out the low houred employee.

[several tradesman went to find out why the contract wasn't being followed on Friday. Ellison was taking the time to explain to us that he was going to get Dawn Rowley a past HR manager to explain the intent of the contract to us. Randy does not want to be involved. Apparently Randy doesn't want to be involved in the trades issues. He wants the ex company HR manager to do his job.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

UNBELIEVABLE!!! The Romeo Chairman wants a past HR Manager to come back to Romeo and explain the contract to Romeo Tradesmen...? He or Ellison can't? Maybe we should start signing over Union dues to the Company now... Randy does NOT want to be involved with the trades??? Does that mean we should have our own trades contract ..? Sounds good to me. ... Now we have Randy Newsumes endorsement...

Local400future... and you want specifics about "fatal" mistakes.....?

Here in Romeo at Local 400 under the great and all powerful Randy we as tradesman have given up on our union to enforce the contract. The contract language states that we are to maintain a 56 hour overtime spread between the three area groups. Once the 56 hour threshhold is met the company is to supplement a group by going outside that group to the next lowest hour trade on the plantwide list. We have a particuliar group with people at 200 hours working while people with 70-90- hours are sitting at home on the weekends. It appears that the company tells Randy their interpretation of the contract and he says ok. What a joke. I've seen him and bitched at him and he says he'll correct the situation only to come in the next day to find everything exactly the same. I think he is in bed with the company. This is by far the weakest local I've been associated with. Even my supervisor says "I could tell you to do anything and what are you going to do? Call your Committeeman?" It is a sad state here when management knows they can do anything they want and Randy and Ellison won't do anything!!! It is so discouraging especially because we are paying for this unrepresentation!