Fiesta Body Kit

course you have to HUNT for disclosures such as "installation costs" and "painting" extra....already had one customer get into it with a sales personell...COME ON FORD get it together.....

Clearly states "Body Kit by 3dCarbon" and that this is a Ford Licensed Accessory. See your dealer for limited-warranty information and other product details.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/fiesta/accessories/#page=Feature10

Clearly states "Body Kit by 3dCarbon" and that this is a Ford Licensed Accessory. See your dealer for limited-warranty information and other product details.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/fiesta/accessories/#page=Feature10

you and I KNOW that...customers take it for granted that THAT is the TOTAL cost....and NO-WHERE is installation cited at additional cost.....they did the same thing with Auto Start...there should be a disclosure on the SAME page, not a witch hunt through multiple screens....KISS....KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID.....and the onus is on the dealers...the bringers of bad news guys....yeah...THEM! :slap: All it takes is this...*installation and painting extra.....MAN was THAT difficult....and saves a LOT of agravation

Edited by Deanh

Seems this info is hidden under the disclaimer "tab" bottom lefthand corner on the build it site.

Like always the retailer takes the heat.

my point exactly.....but even then PAINTING necessary isnt mentioned....I swear ( a lot lately )