Volunteers For Chicago or MAP

louie

Doesnt matter if you are working or ILO..  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Volunteers for CAP or MAP

• CAP
    • MAP

Is that an option if you're still working? I'd go to CAP.

Lack of enough volunteers from ILO locations the next step is post in all locations in all zones for volunteers (active and ILO).

The next step is zone force.

I cant find my modifications from March but this is the way I understand the process.

Anyone thinking of going voluntarily?

Are they letting us sign up yet (DTP) ? How much moving allowance afforded? Not sure if these topics have been asked yet as I am new to the site. With all that is going on, and not much info passed along by representation, I am hoping for some reliable info from the membership . Thanks

Lack of enough volunteers from ILO locations the next step is post in all locations in all zones for volunteers (active and ILO).

The next step is zone force.

I cant find my modifications from March but this is the way I understand the process.

I'd definitely be interested, but wouldn't it be cheaper for Ford to just hire people off the street? Pay them $14 an hour or whatever it is? If you hear any new info, please post it.

I'd definitely be interested, but wouldn't it be cheaper for Ford to just hire people off the street? Pay them $14 an hour or whatever it is? If you hear any new info, please post it.

as long as ford has $28hr people sitting at home there won't be any $14hr jobs avail. lol

Are they letting us sign up yet (DTP) ? How much moving allowance afforded? Not sure if these topics have been asked yet as I am new to the site. With all that is going on, and not much info passed along by representation, I am hoping for some reliable info from the membership . Thanks

DTP to MAP isn't far enough for moving allowance its probably ten miles

No sign ups yet....................$30,000 moving allowance before taxes(so just figure half of that) paid out over a year.................

Enhanced Relocation Allowance provides the employee a maximum of $30,000, $6,000 of which is provided as a signing bonus to cover miscellaneous up-front cash expenditures. An additional $16,000 will be paid to the employee at the new location. After one year at the new location, the employee may receive $8,000 if they continue to be an employee there. Employees receiving the Enhanced Relocation Allowance will terminate their seniority at all other Ford locations and will not be eligible for recall/rehire or Return to Basic Unit.

Jesus 30,000 dolars + 16,000 + to move and keep your job

This kinda bullshit needs to stop :banghead: and most of the transfers are worthless POS's that do nothing but bitch :censored:

Jesus 30,000 dolars + 16,000 + to move and keep your job

This kinda bullshit needs to stop :banghead: and most of the transfers are worthless POS's that do nothing but bitch :censored:

No, it's $30,000 total. $6000+ $16000+$8000=$30,000.

And you complain about one person at KCAP that obviously has more seniority than you and then claim the MAJORITY are all POS's. Dude, WTFU!

Edited by Twincam Harley