How much was your profit sharing check???

slap250

So how many years seniority do you have to get that pay? My hubby has been there 27 years with only 22 years vested and got a whopping $276. takehome :( errrr.

Klutays- Profit sharing is based on hours worked- not on senority. The individual who brought home $450 worked a LOT of overtime. The majority of us who worked normal production (which is all that was offered to most of us) brought home around $275 or so.

Hey.......at least we got one....that's a start........

Let me see...how much did I "we" give up to get that $308 bring home??????? Thousands!!!!!!! They "salary" got their shit back! Not only that they "the company" was gonna give us a 1000.00 to take on more concessions and why is that you reckon????? So don't give me that " at least we got one" BULLSHIT!

• Like 1

Let me see...how much did I "we" give up to get that $308 bring home??????? Thousands!!!!!!! They "salary" got their shit back! Not only that they "the company" was gonna give us a 1000.00 to take on more concessions and why is that you reckon????? So don't give me that " at least we got one" BULLSHIT!

NO SHIT!!! I was able to cash my check in the cafeteria..... :hysterical:

Got 1 million dollars before taxes...................you happy that you know now!

Yeah, why not just skip posting if you don't want to answer the question?

Not sure which is the more stupid the questioner or the answerer.

For that matter why did I even respond I know more idiot posts will just appear.

Hey.......at least we got one....that's a start........

What would have been nice is if they would have just re-invested back into the company INCLUDING MOOOLOLLY'S 60M and paid down our debt, so that our next profit sharing could be in the 10's of thousands, but fk no the company doesn't want to do that. They want to keep the blue collar down!!

Edited by buster6969
  • Like 1