During the first half of March, Ford is leading the auto seller

During the first half of March, Ford was the leading auto seller in the United States, with 19.2% of the market. That's up from 14.6% during the same period last year.

"Everything is aligning just perfectly for Ford. What is propelling them is their product lineup. It is the best they have ever had in their history, and they have improved quality and design, and not needing government help improved their image," said Jesse Toprak, an analyst at TrueCar.

http://www.libertysflame.com/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=7073

Can anyone find the original report by TrueCar. 19.2% markeet share for the first half of March is really great. If Ford keep this pace, we will see another 40% sale increase month by month.

Edited by weiweishen

Great new for Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury....especially Mercury....was down at the local Ford and Lincoln/Mercury dealership today while the Fusion was getting serviced and the salesman that I know and chat with told me that Mercury is really lighting up the sales floor....lots of pleasant surprised looks when customers sit in one.....I was drooling over a Milan while I was there....