Muffler Challenge:

sunroofcuda

Got to get you Mustang guys back in the loop here. First interested party to contact us gets a FREE pair of mufflers. The LS1tech.com people are eating these up with their Firebirds/Camaros. Ford used a pair on an '03 Cobra & it blew them away. Contact us for details. You must post results after the installation. Guaranteed you are gonna love them.

www.classicchambered.com

Got to get you Mustang guys back in the loop here. First interested party to contact us gets a FREE pair of mufflers. The LS1tech.com people are eating these up with their Firebirds/Camaros. Ford used a pair on an '03 Cobra & it blew them away. Contact us for details. You must post results after the installation. Guaranteed you are gonna love them.

www.classicchambered.com

Tell me more about the "free" mufflers.

Tell me more about the "free" mufflers.

Purchase them, then you have 30 days to install them & post your opinions here on Blue Oval News - good or bad. Notify us when you post & we'll send you a refund for the full cost of the mufflers, less shipping. We've already done this promo before - it's real.

If I "give" a pair away without a commitment, there won't be the urgency to put them on.

So, someone needs to be ready to do exhaust right now for this offer to work. These mufflers do not have an offset, so it may require a trip to the muffler shop to adapt these in place. 2.5" exhaust is probably optimum for the GT's & Cobras.

Thanks, -Eric

Purchase them, then you have 30 days to install them & post your opinions here on Blue Oval News - good or bad. Notify us when you post & we'll send you a refund for the full cost of the mufflers, less shipping. We've already done this promo before - it's real.

If I "give" a pair away without a commitment, there won't be the urgency to put them on.

So, someone needs to be ready to do exhaust right now for this offer to work. These mufflers do not have an offset, so it may require a trip to the muffler shop to adapt these in place. 2.5" exhaust is probably optimum for the GT's & Cobras.

Thanks, -Eric

Great offer, I just don't have a car right now.....

Come on guys, you are depressing me. This ain't no phone or mail scam - stop being paranoid. Under $60.00/ea. The taker on this deal pays freight (around $12.00). These are made in the USA, not China.

What are you going to get? Awesome (& different) exhaust sound & very high CFM flow. When SVT installed these onto the '03 Cobra (with OE pipes), they ran the car over to Paul's H.P. to dyno it, & it had gained about 10 HP. The mechanics, engineers, & marketing people at Ford & Roush liked these mufflers better than anything else they had tried on these cars - by a long shot.

If it seems too good to be true, it usually is.

No offense intended to you sunroofcuda, but most vendors who want to "try out" a system on a 'Stang will have the owner bring the car in and have the install done. The install/results/performance are documented and then disseminated via the vendor's website. Any $$$ that changes hands, if any, is done at that point and negotiated privately.

Merely saying "buy this and you will have your $$ refunded if you post" doesn't come across as being legit even if you are 100% serious.

Just my $0.02...

If it seems too good to be true, it usually is.

No offense intended to you sunroofcuda, but most vendors who want to "try out" a system on a 'Stang will have the owner bring the car in and have the install done. The install/results/performance are documented and then disseminated via the vendor's website. Any $$$ that changes hands, if any, is done at that point and negotiated privately.

Merely saying "buy this and you will have your $$ refunded if you post" doesn't come across as being legit even if you are 100% serious.

Just my $0.02...

OK, offer is not available to CA. residents. I shouldn't have to try this hard to be nice. Come on guys - Ford used them! Must be nobody's on this site anymore.