Local 2280 Van Dyke elections

toolman

Follow Romeo's lead and throw the bums OUT!

Seriously, this is make it or break it time.

Whatever you do, do it with careful thought for your future.

Management would love to see all new Elected in the plants.

In fact they are probably drooling over the possibilities.

What you need to remember Union Reps follow a path to get the skills and knowledge they gain over a career in coming up thru the farm system.

There is no way any member out there can go from the floor to Bargaining, Chair or local President and be effective. If that did happen it would take years of trial and error to truly make a good leader.

Voter beware!!!

Good luck

What you need to remember Union Reps follow a path to get the skills and knowledge they gain over a career in coming up thru the farm system.

There is no way any member out there can go from the floor to Bargaining, Chair or local President and be effective. If that did happen it would take years of trial and error to truly make a good leader.

Voter beware!!!

Good luck

Great Post! Could not agree more, I look forward to all the fun a games that only an election can bring. I'm sure in the end 2280 will

go with those who are the most experienced for the job. CONTRACT COMING!!!! No time for ON THE JOB TRAINING!!!

Great Post! Could not agree more, I look forward to all the fun a games that only an election can bring. I'm sure in the end 2280 will

go with those who are the most experienced for the job. CONTRACT COMING!!!! No time for ON THE JOB TRAINING!!!

[/quote

The idiot we have in now for chairman has been working the contract for over 3 years.....the only experience he has is down 40s and getting caught on channel 4. This bum has to go!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Voter beware!!!

Good luck

yeah, it takes many beers...I mean years of experience to be Chairman! Find a good/dependable/reliable /truthful / brutally honest committee/bargaining rep and everyone back this person!

• Like 1

Voter beware!!!

Good luck

Management is so far up the intestines now that a new crop is a stave off.

VD better bend over and look up the behind too.

Make it or break it time, Brothers and Sisters..., do what is right for all of us.

yeah, it takes many beers...I mean years of experience to be Chairman! Find a good/dependable/reliable /truthful / brutally honest committee/bargaining rep and everyone back this person!

LOL! Years mean nothing.

Dedication and self service is KEY.

We are doomed.

Be careful what you wish for. Correct me if I am wrong but the last time Mod was voted out, didn't we end up with alot of skilled trades work contracted out as well as the displacement of many of our production people?

Believe me, not having a Local agreement is not an entirely bad thing. Do you honestly think we are going to make significant gains with a new Local Contract? In this economic environment, I think it is a win to keep what we have.

I think a new inexperienced slate will only promote the downslide of our Union. I have been here long enough to know that a constent revolving Committee Room is just what the company wants. Think about it. Salary positions are career-long experience builders to combat the Union. What chance do we have if we consistantly elect officials that are forced into the fire with little or no training in dealing with the company every three years?

Now, I am sure I will be attacked for this post and undoubtedly some will make try to make it personal. That just seems to be human nature. But this election is bigger than personal vendettas. This effects all of Van Dyke's future...

Be careful what you wish for. Correct me if I am wrong but the last time Mod was voted out, didn't we end up with alot of skilled trades work contracted out as well as the displacement of many of our production people?

Believe me, not having a Local agreement is not an entirely bad thing. Do you honestly think we are going to make significant gains with a new Local Contract? In this economic environment, I think it is a win to keep what we have.

I think a new inexperienced slate will only promote the downslide of our Union. I have been here long enough to know that a constent revolving Committee Room is just what the company wants. Think about it. Salary positions are career-long experience builders to combat the Union. What chance do we have if we consistantly elect officials that are forced into the fire with little or no training in dealing with the company every three years?

Now, I am sure I will be attacked for this post and undoubtedly some will make try to make it personal. That just seems to be human nature. But this election is bigger than personal vendettas. This effects all of Van Dyke's future...

FINALLY some one with more than one brain cell. thats what they wanted this time around...skrew trades and production for that matter... the bottem line is we got work in this plant and gave up nothing to get it. any one that thinks they could have done better during this recession is f-ing stupid. Truffle hows that local agree going for you guys? Heard you guys really got skrewed...Thanks for the input but we can stir it up over here on our own.

Lets go back and look at Mods history ask people that came from Utica never on the job when he was there as committee man, came to van dyke got elected to plant chairman voted out again one reason never on the job like idiots van dyke voted him back in caught on channel 4 what for not being on the job and drinking. What happened when McCoy was in office was going to happen no matter what ax4n was going out and it was a change over to 6f and 6fm which was brought in under McCoy. Mod had nothing to do with the work thats on the floor now or the incomming work, which has been comming in for the last 5 years. Putting Mod back in office is like putting Kwami back in as mayor of detroit! Yes a local contract is important why do you think trades are fighting like never before the lines of demarkation are a mess...if your reduced out of a machinng area you go to labor pool with a local contract you have senority rights to move to other maching departments just a few examples of why we need a local agreement.

• Like 2

Lets go back and look at Mods history ask people that came from Utica never on the job when he was there as committee man, came to van dyke got elected to plant chairman voted out again one reason never on the job like idiots van dyke voted him back in caught on channel 4 what for not being on the job and drinking. What happened when McCoy was in office was going to happen no matter what ax4n was going out and it was a change over to 6f and 6fm which was brought in under McCoy. Mod had nothing to do with the work thats on the floor now or the incomming work, which has been comming in for the last 5 years. Putting Mod back in office is like putting Kwami back in as mayor of detroit! Yes a local contract is important why do you think trades are fighting like never before the lines of demarkation are a mess...if your reduced out of a machinng area you go to labor pool with a local contract you have senority rights to move to other maching departments just a few examples of why we need a local agreement.

The Lines of Demarcation have not been touched since their inception back in 1980. The Skilled Trades argueing over work assignments is nothing new and has little to do with a new Local Agreement. We are still operating under the last Agreement, so it's not like we have no agreement at all as many would have you believe.

PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A__......WE HAVE A LOCAL AGREEMENT!... I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT THE LOCALS THAT WERE FORCED INTO A NEW LOCAL AGREEMENT OVER THE LAST THREE YEARS WISH THEY HAD THE OLD ONE!!!! THIS DOG AINT GONNA HUNT FOR YOU GUYS. Hey, weren't you at the last two retiree meetings?????HYBRED???over 5 years ago??? I guess when you as old as you are things get alittle confused!!!!!!!!

PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A__......WE HAVE A LOCAL AGREEMENT!... I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT THE LOCALS THAT WERE FORCED INTO A NEW LOCAL AGREEMENT OVER THE LAST THREE YEARS WISH THEY HAD THE OLD ONE!!!! THIS DOG AINT GONNA HUNT FOR YOU GUYS. Hey, weren't you at the last two retiree meetings?????HYBRED???over 5 years ago??? I guess when you as old as you are things get alittle confused!!!!!!!!

A local agreement that is outdated...take a look around people are not happy with what is going on in the plant. Pull my head out of my A__ pull your head out of mods A___ , but then again better up his A___ then talking to the toothless wonder. Could you let him know that we do have a dental plan thanks!

A local agreement that is outdated...take a look around people are not happy with what is going on in the plant. Pull my head out of my A__ pull your head out of mods A___ , but then again better up his A___ then talking to the toothless wonder. Could you let him know that we do have a dental plan thanks!

Vince, Rob, Lance whoever you are- you are all one of the same... Today ..the only thing people were not happy about were you vigilanti A__HOLES... people are so sick and tired of you spineless cowards and the out and out bullshit you print... Rob-- at one point I thought you might have a chance... but over a month out and you already blew-it...no local contract on a button? NO name? nothing!!you are a joke on the floor will your name be on a ballot or will it just say vigilanti?.... Did you really think this shit wasgoing to get you elected? .Come on Vince waa waa waa I guess when we want to elect some one for plant bitcher you'll be the guy...It's no wonder everyone around you is unhappy...Guess you will never learn...Bob King removed you for the very shit your up to now what a great union guy.... Lance...the biggest peice of crap in this plant The one who has screwed over everyone here How is it your name never shows up in the paper hmmm..I guess it's because your the editor...Sue Deacon...really Lance...Wasn't it you who threw that grievance away when you were runnin against Lawrence????Thats what we all heard!!! I think someone should start a thread to "OUT"all the vigilantis who NOW proclaim to be great union men..Running for office .Here's the first three .. .unless any of you balless wonders can step up with a name and a face S.T.F.U.

Vince, Rob, Lance whoever you are- you are all one of the same... Today ..the only thing people were not happy about were you vigilanti A__HOLES... people are so sick and tired of you spineless cowards and the out and out bullshit you print... Rob-- at one point I thought you might have a chance... but over a month out and you already blew-it...no local contract on a button? NO name? nothing!!you are a joke on the floor will your name be on a ballot or will it just say vigilanti?.... Did you really think this shit wasgoing to get you elected? .Come on Vince waa waa waa I guess when we want to elect some one for plant bitcher you'll be the guy...It's no wonder everyone around you is unhappy...Guess you will never learn...Bob King removed you for the very shit your up to now what a great union guy.... Lance...the biggest peice of crap in this plant The one who has screwed over everyone here How is it your name never shows up in the paper hmmm..I guess it's because your the editor...Sue Deacon...really Lance...Wasn't it you who threw that grievance away when you were runnin against Lawrence????Thats what we all heard!!! I think someone should start a thread to "OUT"all the vigilantis who NOW proclaim to be great union men..Running for office .Here's the first three .. .unless any of you balless wonders can step up with a name and a face S.T.F.U.

Wow Mod oh I mean STamper...You have it wrong this aint Rob, Lance, or Vince its someone that gives a shit and won't kiss Mods ass. Pull your head out and you might see the light. You want to talk about being removed how about a Chairman that has missed over half of the membership meetings, or a Chariman that has appointed reps pass out campaign letters. Or a charman caught on channel 4 not on the job. Take a look at all of his appointees a bunch of winners there...Aversono less then 6months on the job as a committeeman and given the job of standards rep...Debbie Littleton never attended a membership meeting until after her appointement better yet 7 of the 15 years on medical. Then good ol Stefani makes more money in the parking lot then working just think if the news caught wind of that one! The list goes on and on how about putting your "lets reelect Kwami shirt on" and march around the city of detroit! Here is a little bet Stamper if Mod wins you will never here from me again, and if Rob or one of the other running for chairman wins you can pull your head out of mods ass. Sounds like a win win Stamper what do you think. As far as the vigilante goes seems that people enjoy it . So why don't you have some read it to ya! Oh and I gues Stamper is your real name S. T. F. U.

Edited by fordbonzai

Wow Mod oh I mean STamper...You have it wrong this aint Rob, Lance, or Vince its someone that gives a shit and won't kiss Mods ass. Pull your head out and you might see the light. You want to talk about being removed how about a Chairman that has missed over half of the membership meetings, or a Chariman that has appointed reps pass out campaign letters. Or a charman caught on channel 4 not on the job. Take a look at all of his appointees a bunch of winners there...Aversono less then 6months on the job as a committeeman and given the job of standards rep...Debbie Littleton never attended a membership meeting until after her appointement better yet 7 of the 15 years on medical. Then good ol Stefani makes more money in the parking lot then working just think if the news caught wind of that one! The list goes on and on how about putting your "lets reelect Kwami shirt on" and march around the city of detroit! Here is a little bet Stamper if Mod wins you will never here from me again, and if Rob or one of the other running for chairman wins you can pull your head out of mods ass. Sounds like a win win Stamper what do you think. As far as the vigilante goes seems that people enjoy it . So why don't you have some read it to ya! Oh and I gues Stamper is your real name S. T. F. U.

The difference between Stamper and the rest of you vililantes LANCE... VINCE...ROB...IS I AM NOT RUNNING FOR ANYTHING!!! I don't have to have a name... You all claim you are running ..You all run around CLAIMING to be such great UNION men but cannot even show you faces...Forget everything else...NO ONE will ever trust you enough to put you in office...Question...If you are so great why can't you man up and show your face with any issues. I don't go to every meeting but I seen you there never saying shit...then you go to hide an put out a paper?????. I have never seen any of you with an actual solution to any problem you are bitchen about??? Never show up to nothing... The VIGILANTES give the local a black eye. Hell not just the Local the whole UAW. How much respect do you clowns think you bring from the region or the IUAW...Thats why this membership needs to out you one by one...You will never be respected. Sue Deacon...You really got played by Lance...everyone in the comm rm knows it was Lance that threw out your grjievance He was trying to screw over Lawrence when he was running against him.. Lawrence wise up he's makin a fool of you....he stands alone on this one but don't feel bad he always blames someone else after he skrews someone over...LANCE VINCE AND ROB MILLER time will tell just how much people "ENJOY" VIGIANTES...I'm here busting my ass every day ..you assholes are insulting to all of us...AND LANCE ..for someone who has a bad rep with the brothers you sure are throwing that Kuami thing around alot...NOT real smart....

Stamper are you the chairman mod?

ha ha NOPE...and if you go back and look I never even spoke his name one way or another the VIGILANTES think because I am fed up with their bullshit I must be for Mod ...I've heard there is a third running have you?? ...Just trying to keep it real....

The difference between Stamper and the rest of you vililantes LANCE... VINCE...ROB...IS I AM NOT RUNNING FOR ANYTHING!!! I don't have to have a name... You all claim you are running ..You all run around CLAIMING to be such great UNION men but cannot even show you faces...Forget everything else...NO ONE will ever trust you enough to put you in office...Question...If you are so great why can't you man up and show your face with any issues. I don't go to every meeting but I seen you there never saying shit...then you go to hide an put out a paper?????. I have never seen any of you with an actual solution to any problem you are bitchen about??? Never show up to nothing... The VIGILANTES give the local a black eye. Hell not just the Local the whole UAW. How much respect do you clowns think you bring from the region or the IUAW...Thats why this membership needs to out you one by one...You will never be respected. Sue Deacon...You really got played by Lance...everyone in the comm rm knows it was Lance that threw out your grjievance He was trying to screw over Lawrence when he was running against him.. Lawrence wise up he's makin a fool of you....he stands alone on this one but don't feel bad he always blames someone else after he skrews someone over...LANCE VINCE AND ROB MILLER time will tell just how much people "ENJOY" VIGIANTES...I'm here busting my ass every day ..you assholes are insulting to all of us...AND LANCE ..for someone who has a bad rep with the brothers you sure are throwing that Kuami thing around alot...NOT real smart....

Well that makes 2 of us not running for anything Stamper...bet you have an office in the committee room right! You talk about respect and attack a silly paper that hits the floor once in awhile. Take a look at the lack of respect that goes on in that committee room now. They park up front so they can come and go. You haven't heard anything from Modzelewski in 3 years then he comes out with a chairmans report (should have came out with that 2 years ago). Nobody respects Modzelewski downtown at IUAW. Why does the Vigilante give the union a black eye by telling people what is going on. Haven't found a lie in the paper yet. What gives this union a black eye is how people in the committee room go about their business and they don't care what the people on the floor think until its election time. If you want to out the people behind the Vigilante I think most of the membership would like to shake their hands I know I would. So if you are not Mod you are someone in the committee room either elected or appointed and you want to maintain the status quoe. Don't think that is going to happen there is change comming to 2280 and Mod is going back to the floor for good!

Edited by fordbonzai

Well that makes 2 of us not running for anything Stamper...bet you have an office in the committee room right! You talk about respect and attack a silly paper that hits the floor once in awhile. Take a look at the lack of respect that goes on in that committee room now. They park up front so they can come and go. You haven't heard anything from Modzelewski in 3 years then he comes out with a chairmans report (should have came out with that 2 years ago). Nobody respects Modzelewski downtown at IUAW. Why does the Vigilante give the union a black eye by telling people what is going on. Haven't found a lie in the paper yet. What gives this union a black eye is how people in the committee room go about their business and they don't care what the people on the floor think until its election time. If you want to out the people behind the Vigilante I think most of the membership would like to shake their hands I know I would. So if you are not Mod you are someone in the committee room either elected or appointed and you want to maintain the status quoe. Don't think that is going to happen there is change comming to 2280 and Mod is going back to the floor for good

First...When a man speaks the truth he does not have to hide his name and face...Please do not try and tell any of us that the vigilantes give a damn about the membership... They all have vendettas and scores to settle...nothing to do with the good of the membership...I don't think any of them would know solidarity if it bit them in the ass. We have a proper forum for anything the we want to discuss.. Of course everything is not perfect even part of the time...work within the system...Union members do not attack other union members(alot of the time personally) does not help our union..Did you know that vigilantes first came into play to put out information the COMPANY did not want workers to know???It was to fight MANAGEMENT not union brother against union brother. I've been to enough meetings andI have never heard anyone confront mod or anyone else for that matter..The last thing the VIGILANTES want is to become part of the solution they want to become part of the problem!!!!!!Where has Rob Miller been I have not seen him do anything positive for this Local . Has not helped in any way..Now he is all Union? Mods got shitty teeth so ..lets elect Rob Miller...kidding? Well I can guarentee you no one has any mad desire to shake the hand of Lance Adams...Maybe kick the ass of Lance Adams...Vince Cola Like I said Bob King removed him for this very shit...He was warned..and still kept it up.. Everyone knows it was these very people that called channel 4..NOT that Mod is right in any of this but tell me how that whole episode was good for our membership..Hell you could of taken home movies and showed them at a meeting..Instead the entire Local looks bad..LAZY overpaid UAW how did it help?? 100% that was purely about settling a score and you know it, but hey don't let membership or the reputation of the UAW get in the way of you payback right? I am not attacking a silly little paper I am attacking the spineless people who only have self interest that put it out.. IF YOU WANT TO BE A VIGILANTI THAT IS YOU RIGHT BUT DO NOT CLAIM TO BE A UNION BROTHER AT THE SAME TIME. NO LIES in the paper? com on now!!!!!!No Local Contract???? Why would you want the membership to think that LIE was the truth??? Does Rob Miller think this vigilante shit is really going to get him elected? I say it's time for him to put up or shut up.. Rob... it's just after or con in 2007 the bottem falls out of the economy the auto industry is going under, Alan Mullaly in washington with hat in hand..GM Cry bankrupt govnt owned, First mods. plants closing, new work canselled,FORD STOCK 1.49 Buy outs, layoffs by the thousands...NOW tell us ROB You walk into negotiations..chest all puffed up you sit down and being the master negotiator that you claim you will be HOW is it YOU would have been able to IMPROVE on the contract that we had going in??? Let's not forget how they wanted to screw TRADES and PRODUCTION. You were the one that made this a campain issue...you now owe it to the members to inform them on how you could have done better...THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS WE GAVE NOTHING BACK!!!UNHEARD OF AT THIS TIME>>>AND WE GOT NEW WORK.. JOB SECURITY...I'm calling you out on this one ROB hurry and reply I'm sure the region and iuaw would love to here how you could of made anything better happen. They just might make you head negotiator...Come on Toolman come out of hiding under the mask of the vigilante..it's time to PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Well that makes 2 of us not running for anything Stamper...bet you have an office in the committee room right! You talk about respect and attack a silly paper that hits the floor once in awhile. Take a look at the lack of respect that goes on in that committee room now. They park up front so they can come and go. You haven't heard anything from Modzelewski in 3 years then he comes out with a chairmans report (should have came out with that 2 years ago). Nobody respects Modzelewski downtown at IUAW. Why does the Vigilante give the union a black eye by telling people what is going on. Haven't found a lie in the paper yet. What gives this union a black eye is how people in the committee room go about their business and they don't care what the people on the floor think until its election time. If you want to out the people behind the Vigilante I think most of the membership would like to shake their hands I know I would. So if you are not Mod you are someone in the committee room either elected or appointed and you want to maintain the status quoe. Don't think that is going to happen there is change comming to 2280 and Mod is going back to the floor for good

First...When a man speaks the truth he does not have to hide his name and face...Please do not try and tell any of us that the vigilantes give a damn about the membership... They all have vendettas and scores to settle...nothing to do with the good of the membership...I don't think any of them would know solidarity if it bit them in the ass. We have a proper forum for anything the we want to discuss.. Of course everything is not perfect even part of the time...work within the system...Union members do not attack other union members(alot of the time personally) does not help our union..Did you know that vigilantes first came into play to put out information the COMPANY did not want workers to know???It was to fight MANAGEMENT not union brother against union brother. I've been to enough meetings andI have never heard anyone confront mod or anyone else for that matter..The last thing the VIGILANTES want is to become part of the solution they want to become part of the problem!!!!!!Where has Rob Miller been I have not seen him do anything positive for this Local . Has not helped in any way..Now he is all Union? Mods got shitty teeth so ..lets elect Rob Miller...kidding? Well I can guarentee you no one has any mad desire to shake the hand of Lance Adams...Maybe kick the ass of Lance Adams...Vince Cola Like I said Bob King removed him for this very shit...He was warned..and still kept it up.. Everyone knows it was these very people that called channel 4..NOT that Mod is right in any of this but tell me how that whole episode was good for our membership..Hell you could of taken home movies and showed them at a meeting..Instead the entire Local looks bad..LAZY overpaid UAW how did it help?? 100% that was purely about settling a score and you know it, but hey don't let membership or the reputation of the UAW get in the way of you payback right? I am not attacking a silly little paper I am attacking the spineless people who only have self interest that put it out.. IF YOU WANT TO BE A VIGILANTI THAT IS YOU RIGHT BUT DO NOT CLAIM TO BE A UNION BROTHER AT THE SAME TIME. NO LIES in the paper? com on now!!!!!!No Local Contract???? Why would you want the membership to think that LIE was the truth??? Does Rob Miller think this vigilante shit is really going to get him elected? I say it's time for him to put up or shut up.. Rob... it's just after or con in 2007 the bottem falls out of the economy the auto industry is going under, Alan Mullaly in washington with hat in hand..GM Cry bankrupt govnt owned, First mods. plants closing, new work canselled,FORD STOCK 1.49 Buy outs, layoffs by the thousands...NOW tell us ROB You walk into negotiations..chest all puffed up you sit down and being the master negotiator that you claim you will be HOW is it YOU would have been able to IMPROVE on the contract that we had going in??? Let's not forget how they wanted to screw TRADES and PRODUCTION. You were the one that made this a campain issue...you now owe it to the members to inform them on how you could have done better...THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS WE GAVE NOTHING BACK!!!UNHEARD OF AT THIS TIME>>>AND WE GOT NEW WORK.. JOB SECURITY...I'm calling you out on this one ROB hurry and reply I'm sure the region and iuaw would love to here how you could of made anything better happen. They just might make you head negotiator...Come on Toolman come out of hiding under the mask of the vigilante..it's time to PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Once again I'll go real slow for you this aint Rob ok got it I'm not running for anything....we have an outdated contract ok can we agree on that one. The 6F and 6FM came in under Bill McCoy not Mod. The hybred work that is coming in is due to a federal loan. Mod is bad for this local he makes deals doesn't go by the contract, slides people into positions without posting jobs and managment has him by the balls. I have talked to upper managment he hasn't made any attempts to a local contract. You have to be here to do so. You trash Vince but do you know all the bullshit he put up with when Mod got into office? Passed over for OT when he was low hours, passed over from working shut down when he was high senority. Vince wasn't removed for slamming Mod, Vince was removed for a deal that was struck with Bob King to get Debbie appointed. What really bothers me is all the things Vince did to help the retiree's with there prescriptions making himself available at the local for them. Now look what you have for a benifit rep. Mr. here call this number Stefani. Mod really had the membership best interest at heart when he went out of his way to remove Vince. Mod is about Mod wake up! But I will say this I know Rob has been to more membership meetings then Mod. If you are there like you say you are you know that also!

Edited by fordbonzai

ame='STAMPER' date='11 April 2010 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1271032329' post='608789']

Once again I'll go real slow for you this aint Rob ok got it I'm not running for anything....we have an outdated contract ok can we agree on that one. The 6F and 6FM came in under Bill McCoy not Mod. The hybred work that is coming in is due to a federal loan. Mod is bad for this local he makes deals doesn't go by the contract, slides people into positions without posting jobs and managment has him by the balls. I have talked to upper managment he hasn't made any attempts to a local contract. You have to be here to do so. You trash Vince but do you know all the bullshit he put up with when Mod got into office? Passed over for OT when he was low hours, passed over from working shut down when he was high senority. Vince wasn't removed for slamming Mod, Vince was removed for a deal that was struck with Bob King to get Debbie appointed. What really bothers me is all the things Vince did to help the retiree's with there prescriptions making himself available at the local for them. Now look what you have for a benifit rep. Mr. here call this number Stefani. Mod really had the membership best interest at heart when he went out of his way to remove Vince. Mod is about Mod wake up! But I will say this I know Rob has been to more membership meetings then Mod. If you are there like you say you are you know that also!

We have an outdated contract... Is that what you call working under a current agreement? what Bob King Debbie appointed???Boy are you mis informed and now your looking just plain stupid...I could care less who you are..What you are is a Vigilante P.O.S... ....TOOLMAN ie ROB MILLER started this thread.. NOW I'M WAITING for TOOLMAN to come back. Cut the BullShit...the membership is waiting...ROB either PUT UP OR SHUT UP...Tell us what you would have done different!!! you want our membership to vote for you???TELL THEM!!!

We have an outdated contract... Is that what you call working under a current agreement? what Bob King Debbie appointed???Boy are you mis informed and now your looking just plain stupid...I could care less who you are..What you are is a Vigilante P.O.S... ....TOOLMAN ie ROB MILLER started this thread.. NOW I'M WAITING for TOOLMAN to come back. Cut the BullShit...the membership is waiting...ROB either PUT UP OR SHUT UP...Tell us what you would have done different!!! you want our membership to vote for you???TELL THEM!!!

No I don't call it a working contract a working contract has function. You avoid all the facts but when your in the dark with no direction what do you expect. Take a look at what happened with 6FM on the Easter holiday. Nobody knew how it was going to work. Who was working good Friday, How Easter Sunday was going to work. It fliped floped several times. Why because we don't have a functional contract. Take YOUR contract try and make it work because it dosen't. Call me a Vigilante please pull your head out and did you tell Mod we have a dental plan?