Ford Sterling Management

Stugots

So the management here at sterling likes to use the phrase "by the book"---------------------------------------------------------They won't even pay us our godda*m personal time when we need it and they say they're going by the book.---------------------------------------------------------Well superintendent Bob Hines got HIT with the UAW health and safety BOOK today.--------------------------------------------------------You better keep your departments up to code or we will keep shutting them down.---------------------------------------------------------Understand?--

Yeah stu isn't that the second department this week of bobs that got shutdown for violations? Why does dreske have to keep showing him how to do his job? They should really look into bob he is costing a lot of money.

You go girls!!!1

30 more years and you just might get something back.

Lupo... I'm sorry Stugots. Tell me how is it that you guys are taking 65 people to Black Lake. The so called Union we have is doing whatever they have to do to cover them for that week but you are forgetting about the rest of us workers that won't get our personal time or vacation time all because of the Black Lake trip.

Lupo... I'm sorry Stugots. Tell me how is it that you guys are taking 65 people to Black Lake. The so called Union we have is doing whatever they have to do to cover them for that week but you are forgetting about the rest of us workers that won't get our personal time or vacation time all because of the Black Lake trip.

YEAH WE SENT A GROUP TO BLACKLAKE A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO FIRST TIME IN OVER 5 YEARS

NOW WHERES THE MONEY COMING FROM? :stop: :blah:

UAW IS TRYING TO SELL BLACKLAKE?

So the management here at sterling likes to use the phrase "by the book"---------------------------------------------------------They won't even pay us our godda*m personal time when we need it and they say they're going by the book.---------------------------------------------------------Well superintendent Bob Hines got HIT with the UAW health and safety BOOK today.--------------------------------------------------------You better keep your departments up to code or we will keep shutting them down.---------------------------------------------------------Understand?--

Any truth to the rumor concerning Rich (Bank Robber) Brogan taking multiple slugs to the legs at the crack house in Highland Park? Maybe he was on the clock getting paid at the time!!!

Well here we go again.... The UNION is setting the bar for the next 3 yrs of the same ol same ol...

Covering the cronies that put them in office. What's going to happen is the same thing that happened with local 400. Their UNION run them out of business and that what our pathetic UNION is doing with us. All of those people who are going to the LAKE is the same people who don't come to work now but I betcha they'll go party it up at the Lake everyday and we'll keep paying for it with our UNION DUES......

STUGOTS you always start something yet never finish it. As soon as someone comments on the ridiculous accusations that you put out there you get all quiet... What's that about? I hope that's not how ur going to be when you become committeeman... However realistically I think ur going to be eating crow with all of those campaigne promises you've been making! You yourself can't even come to work.. All of that S*** you talked about Saez not being here and you don't come in.......

As for Brogan sightings: it sure wasn't at work but of course on the GOLF outing GOLFING it up with no medical problems that I could see.. Oh hurry up check the time sheets he might have been getting paid. HA HA HA HA !!!!!!

Well here we go again.... The UNION is setting the bar for the next 3 yrs of the same ol same ol...

Covering the cronies that put them in office. What's going to happen is the same thing that happened with local 400. Their UNION run them out of business and that what our pathetic UNION is doing with us. All of those people who are going to the LAKE is the same people who don't come to work now but I betcha they'll go party it up at the Lake everyday and we'll keep paying for it with our UNION DUES......

STUGOTS you always start something yet never finish it. As soon as someone comments on the ridiculous accusations that you put out there you get all quiet... What's that about? I hope that's not how ur going to be when you become committeeman... However realistically I think ur going to be eating crow with all of those campaigne promises you've been making! You yourself can't even come to work.. All of that S*** you talked about Saez not being here and you don't come in.......

As for Brogan sightings: it sure wasn't at work but of course on the GOLF outing GOLFING it up with no medical problems that I could see.. Oh hurry up check the time sheets he might have been getting paid. HA HA HA HA !!!!!!

WoW ! you know JP dont know why your knockn someone who hasnt had a chance to serve FULL-TIME yet but I think this membership took care of the people that have served us well , not all but most ... and if you think sending people to black lake is a bad thing , then i'm glad you lost as president ( by a LOT ) how dId you get that job again ??? HAhA ! You talk about Honesty and Integraity ? thats why not you FRANK... Edited by the new eye

And your union dues dont pay for Black Lake idiot !!!! Have A nice day !!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------What did I miss?--------------------------------------------------------- What did I start and not finish?--------------------------------------------------------Im not in committee, nor was I elected to committee.-----------------------------------------------------You have me mistaken with someone else apparently because unfortunately I'm here everyday.------------------------------------------------------Last time I was a retiree, now who am I genious?-------------------------------------------------------Thank you--

Edited by Stugots

---------------------------------------------------------------What did I miss?--------------------------------------------------------- What did I start and not finish?--------------------------------------------------------Im not in committee, nor was I elected to committee.-----------------------------------------------------You have me mistaken with someone else apparently because unfortunately I'm here everyday.------------------------------------------------------Last time I was a retiree, now who am I genious?-------------------------------------------------------Thank you--

Who are you?? are we going to go through that again?? I hope every one gets it this time-----------------You Joe are a washed up HAS BEEN or NEVER WAS who has no life in his retirement so he lives his life through his son and others getting involved in things that are no longer his business. I heard that dress shop is hiring maybe that will work for you------------we all know who wears the pants in your house-------------------go back and harass VD for awhile maybe they give a crap what you think---------------or Hell just to play golf!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Last time I was a retiree, now who am I genious?-------------------------------------------------------

"G---------------------------------------------------------e-----------------------------------------n---------------------------------------------------------i---------------------------------------------------u---------------------------------------------s" ???

By the way, your SPACE BAR is the longest key toward the bottom of your keyboard, just thought I would let you know in case your "-" key is getting worn out. -------------------------------------------------------------

"G---------------------------------------------------------e-----------------------------------------n---------------------------------------------------------i---------------------------------------------------u---------------------------------------------s" ???

By the way, your SPACE BAR is the longest key toward the bottom of your keyboard, just thought I would let you know in case your "-" key is getting worn out. -------------------------------------------------------------

Gee thanks.--------------------------------------------------------I rather enjoy the ---------------------------------You aren't still upset about the Money May fight last year are ya?

Edited by Stugots

Who are you?? are we going to go through that again?? I hope every one gets it this time-----------------You Joe are a washed up HAS BEEN or NEVER WAS who has no life in his retirement so he lives his life through his son and others getting involved in things that are no longer his business. I heard that dress shop is hiring maybe that will work for you------------we all know who wears the pants in your house-------------------go back and harass VD for awhile maybe they give a crap what you think---------------or Hell just to play golf!

--------------------------------------------------------------Hi tango, I'm still not JG and for ynotme I'm not AL either.-------------------------------------------------------Did you support saez or something, is that why you're so interested in me just because I voted the other way? And speaking of frank I heard he's been going around throwing accusations at people, cryin like a baby getting scolded by the chairman elect.-------------------------------------------------------Thank you--

Edited by Stugots