Bring Back Ford Ranchero

grimesdr

Ford needs to bring back Ford Ranchero and base it off the Mustang platform with mustang nose and tail.

Again its a matter of time before someone a GM wakes up and see's $$ in bring back the Chevy El Camino and finds another muscle car hit. I think there is a new generation of kids waiting for there version of their fathers cars to come out and baby boomers who would also go new to have an old name back

I use to own a 1964 Ford Ranchero and a Ford Falcon Futura convertible and wish I still had both cars

• 3 weeks later...

Ford needs to bring back Ford Ranchero and base it off the Mustang platform with mustang nose and tail.

Again its a matter of time before someone a GM wakes up and see's $$ in bring back the Chevy El Camino and finds another muscle car hit. I think there is a new generation of kids waiting for there version of their fathers cars to come out and baby boomers who would also go new to have an old name back

I use to own a 1964 Ford Ranchero and a Ford Falcon Futura convertible and wish I still had both cars

Chevy did bring back the El Camino. They called it the SSR. It was a pathetic affair.

• 2 weeks later...

Chevy did bring back the El Camino. They called it the SSR. It was a pathetic affair.

It was a pathetic affair. Priced in the stratosphere, not utilitarian and rather poorly styled. The Ranchero I could see is basing it on the Focus with room for four and a bed to boot like the ones flitting around in Mexico....

Edited by Vaquero28

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...