Question for Bob King And the Boys

Is it true Bob, that Milian Ford workers are coming to Saline ACH? I thought they were local 600... Shouldn't they be heading to Dearborn? Is it also true that they are bringing their seniority? Is it also true that the ACH workers from Saline are heading to Milian? It's time to let the truth be known. You guys down town have forgotten who you work for...lie's lie's lies. Please let the truth come out befor the Saline orginals catch on. Do you want all those nagging calls to start all over again? As always Keep it on the level Brothers.

• Like 1

Is it true Bob, that Milian Ford workers are coming to Saline ACH? I thought they were local 600... Shouldn't they be heading to Dearborn? Is it also true that they are bringing their seniority? Is it also true that the ACH workers from Saline are heading to Milian? It's time to let the truth be known. You guys down town have forgotten who you work for...lie's lie's lies. Please let the truth come out befor the Saline orginals catch on. Do you want all those nagging calls to start all over again? As always Keep it on the level Brothers.

Internation Union is the UAW's version of Washington......Lieing is in their blood and addressing the memberships concerns is a last priority.

• Like 1

How bout another sign up to go back to Saline to make it the home plant if your going to do all his crap!. Get those f-ing temp workers out, most of them were out of Saline then your UAW slack asses allowed them all to come back taking our temp jobs away and making us return to basic unit. This is f*ucked up and I'm tired of it. I want to work close to home and I want the right to go back to Saline or my original hire in plant SRP!..

If your not closing the f-ing plants make them Ford and allow those people (myself included) to go back!

stop this dicking around IUAW before the membership decides to strike. Hell IUAW won't care, the'll be at home roasting their dogs on the BBQ and drinking their beers together laughing while some smuck passes out picket signs and $200 checks.

F-ing tards!... this makes me sick!

• Like 1

How bout another sign up to go back to Saline to make it the home plant if your going to do all his crap!. Get those f-ing temp workers out, most of them were out of Saline then your UAW slack asses allowed them all to come back taking our temp jobs away and making us return to basic unit. This is f*ucked up and I'm tired of it. I want to work close to home and I want the right to go back to Saline or my original hire in plant SRP!..

If your not closing the f-ing plants make them Ford and allow those people (myself included) to go back!

stop this dicking around IUAW before the membership decides to strike. Hell IUAW won't care, the'll be at home roasting their dogs on the BBQ and drinking their beers together laughing while some smuck passes out picket signs and $200 checks.

Do not kid yourself, the way they are running Saline I cannot personally see this plant staying open very much longer. It is not the union, but the company. I have never worked anywhere, Burger King included, where it took 2 supervisors to run a shift with 30 people on it. That is better odds than prison guards have. Saline is just a stopping point in what is sure to continue to be the clusterfuck that we call Ford.

• Like 1

Your information is skewed.

When (if) Milan sell's. The IUAW will ask other ACH workers if they would want to go there for a full time job. And Milan's Blue workers could be canvassed for a temp assignment at another ACH plant and have Nov.06 senniority. They won't have a transfer of op. so they do not carry their seniority.

Your information is skewed.

When (if) Milan sell's. The IUAW will ask other ACH workers if they would want to go there for a full time job. And Milan's Blue workers could be canvassed for a temp assignment at another ACH plant and have Nov.06 senniority. They won't have a transfer of op. so they do not carry their seniority.

I am currently at Milan and there are no bids to goto any other plant ACH or Ford. The last transfer was for Chicago and of course noone took that. The plant is being looked at by INERGY. We had a meeting a few weeks ago about the company being interested and haven't heard anything else about it. We hope it doesn't sell and it can stay open another year or so. We lost the Focus Fascias so once that balances out we will loose 200-250 employees which are most of the ACH temps. The new company only wants the work and not the building too big for what they need. Sucks but its bound to happen soon.

amen brother.i also went to saline liked it,close to home,more money,better work.back to dtp to bring lower seniorty people to replace me i dont get it.i know it was tempory.but i should have option to sta.nice job browning....

I am currently at Milan and there are no bids to goto any other plant ACH or Ford. The last transfer was for Chicago and of course noone took that. The plant is being looked at by INERGY. We had a meeting a few weeks ago about the company being interested and haven't heard anything else about it. We hope it doesn't sell and it can stay open another year or so. We lost the Focus Fascias so once that balances out we will loose 200-250 employees which are most of the ACH temps. The new company only wants the work and not the building too big for what they need. Sucks but its bound to happen soon.

I never stated that there were bids brother, It is a possible option. Are'nt you guys under a M.O.U?

I never stated that there were bids brother, It is a possible option. Are'nt you guys under a M.O.U?

They say yes we are but we were under a MOU with inergy but we were under a mou with Flex N Gate for over 2 years and all they did was under bid our work to steal it from us. We are set to ILO 60 ACH on sept 16 and up to 100 more towards the end of the year. Fascia business should idle down by november. We sure hope there will be openings somewhere else before Ford tries bringing in $14 temps into other plants before we get placed.

amen brother.i also went to saline liked it,close to home,more money,better work.back to dtp to bring lower seniorty people to replace me i dont get it.i know it was tempory.but i should have option to sta.nice job browning....

This is what I was told:

Saline brought back some ILO'd ACH (orange) workers to help durning the transition of over 400 people.

This latest transition at Saline is.. Ford workers returning to their home plants.. (i.e. DTP, Wayne, ISA) to be replaced w/ other temp volunteer Ford workers.

What I'm saying is your not being replaced by "lower seniority" / ACH they are just their to help w/ training. Ford (light blue) will eventually fill those spots after all the dust settles.

And the volunteer temp jobs at Saline:

I can't belive Bob King would agree to restrict seniority again. Doesn't he remember what a disaster the 10-29-84 leveling date was in the 80's

Our seniority is the basis of unionism.. Shit it's practically all we got left :(

Edited by downriverrat
  • Like 1