Norfolk Chairman & President

NAP UAW Chairman Edd Hay & President Chris Kimmons are "negotiating for themselves" to be appointed as UAW International Organizers.

$120 million each year spent on organizing can keep these guys employed while the rest at Norfolk will be happy to get a $15.00 an hour job.

Hay & Kimmons were seen in Las Vegas up Ron Gettelfinger's butt.

NAP UAW Chairman Edd Hay & President Chris Kimmons are "negotiating for themselves" to be appointed as UAW International Organizers.

$120 million each year spent on organizing can keep these guys employed while the rest at Norfolk will be happy to get a $15.00 an hour job.

Who cares about this scum. Kimmons is too old and Hay has a reputation for causing trouble everywhere he has been employed.

Hay was seen in Vegas taking lessons from Major Gresham on how to secretely tape record conversations(remember that from a few years' ago??) ask him about it....beware one and all.... :fan:

Ahh, but remember Linda Tripp. I do believe that is illegal in the state of Virginia. You need to check your individual states' laws regarding this.

Ahh, but remember Linda Tripp. I do believe that is illegal in the state of Virginia. You need to check your individual states' laws regarding this.

In Virginia only one person is required to know and that can be the person doing the taping.

Ed Hay is always wired to tape conversations in person and on the telephone so that he can black mail the person/people later if it suits him.

Friend and foe should be very aware of what they are say when Ed Hay is close by or if they are talking to Ed Hay on the telephone. Watch what you say to anyone in the Local 919 union hall.

Hay has black mailed Ford managers and international UAW reps. This may be why he has gotten away with his violence. But it may come to an end soon.

Edited by Doug M

I'd like to ask a totally unrelated question: were two toolmakers from your plant involved in a dust-up?

The rumour was two toolmakers at NAP were fired about something. One of them is originally from our plant, Indianapolis. I'd like just the facts, if anyone knows them. No names, of course.

It was not 2 toolmakers it was 2 tool repair mechanics. As to the dust, all I will say... it is a tangled web we weave.

And this is another reason why the UAW in general is losing respect day after day. Not only from people outside but within (us the rank and file) as well. It's the dirty, sneaky shit like this that makes us all look bad. And unfortunately in time whenever how long it takes or when it happens. It will be the downfall once and for all. While we get hung out to dry, these parasites and bottom feeders will be well off at our expense!

:censored::censored::censored: :fan: :fan: :fan:

And this is another reason why the UAW in general is losing respect day after day. Not only from people outside but within (us the rank and file) as well. It's the dirty, sneaky shit like this that makes us all look bad. And unfortunately in time whenever how long it takes or when it happens. It will be the downfall once and for all. While we get hung out to dry, these parasites and bottom feeders will be well off at our expense!

:censored::censored::censored: :fan: :fan: :fan:

what-the-hell are you talking about?????????????

I'm commenting on this thread that's what I'm talking about and I'm reading the replies from the start of this thread as well! That's what I'm talking about. It seems as though you can't see that!

The point I'm trying to make is (and these are my thoughts only) is that these "big shots": :kissass: :kissass: around us not only at your plant, but most likely mine and probably a lot of other plants are selling us out day in and day out for their personal gain in addition to getting their little favored connections hand-picked jobs and that is BULL CAPITAL S WITH A HIT!

If you can't see what could be going on then obviously you have a problem. If you can't think for one nannosecond that all this favortism shit is going on then you got your head shoved too far up your ass!

Ford may be out to fuck us all over. :banmolest: But I'd watch the union too! :banmolest: :whipped: :whipped: :slap: :slap: They'll fuck you over just as quick but on a more quieter and subdued way of course with lies, propaganda and grandiose ways to make you think they're doing good!

Edited by Bored of Pisteon