Local 228 Election

Stugots

Go setup their desk with pillows and a tv and a fridge, they'll be enjoying themselves once they get settled into the position. They won't need pens, or grievance sheets, they won't need paper or calenders. They won't need a name plate on their door cause no one will take them seriously anyway. They won't need shoes on the job cause they'll have their slippers inside the office.

What your vice president will need tho, is his own golf bag, some balls and teas. A nice cooler for refreshments, he'll need his own company paid vehicle with free gas so he can go to the strip club during work hours. He'll need his own food expense (petty cash) fund for meals a McDonalds, or Wendy's. He might even need his own pedicure gift card and lastly he will need a flyer's card to go from Michigan to Las Vegas every couple months.

I may have missed some things, but you get the picture. :hysterical: :hysterical:

PS these jobs are not needed by the UNION they are a waste of 130k per year and multiply that by each local and your talking millions of waste. I really hate this.

Edited by dtpbody

How about 'None of the above"???

---------------------------------------------------------------What about Lorenzo Robinson?-----------------------------------------------------Clearly the logical choice for the position.-----------------------------------------------------He is the only candidate that has experience at the local level, and he is fully capable of performing the job.------------------------------------------------------------His time as our sgt at arms, his dedication to the membership, his involvement, his reputation and his character are a few of the reasons why he will win the job.-----------------------------------------------------------Thank you

DARKO FOR VICE PRESIDENT. He has the experience we need!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------Ah yes, the human victory cigar.---------------------------------------------------------I didn't even know he was still playing.--------------------------------------------------------I wouldn't call playing at the end of games when it didn't really matter "experience" but whatever.-------------------------------------------------------Furthermore I don't quite see how an NBA players skills translate to the office of a local UAW Vice President.------------------------------------------------------Because that's the only Darko anyone has ever heard of.------------------------------------------------------------The votes will go to Lorenzo Robinson.-------------------------------------------------------Thank you

You know, I don't want to sit here and say anything negative about Arcell.-------------------------------------------------------But that is exactly what I'm going to do.------------------------------------------------------------Sir I ask you, if you really think you can make things better here for all of us, why then have you time and time again decided against running for office simply because you didn't want to step on anyones toes?----------------------------------------------------------I mean I don't want to do you any dis-service sir, but clearly you have an air of self importance around you.------------------------------------------------------------Have you checked with everyone and made sure "it's ok" for you to run this time?----------------------------------------------------------We all know you don't want to make any waves.---------------------------------------------------------Personally I don't want a "wishy washy" vice president who is afraid of his/her own shadow.--------------------------------------------------------I don't want someone who is afraid to make a damn decision and stick with it.------------------------------------------------------------i'm not going to get all philosophical on you Arcell but a man with one watch knows what time it is and a man with two watches hasn't a clue.---------------------------------------------------------Thank you--

Edited by Stugots

---------------------------------------------------------------What about Lorenzo Robinson?-----------------------------------------------------Clearly the logical choice for the position.-----------------------------------------------------He is the only candidate that has experience at the local level, and he is fully capable of performing the job.------------------------------------------------------------His time as our sgt at arms, his dedication to the membership, his involvement, his reputation and his character are a few of the reasons why he will win the job.-----------------------------------------------------------Thank you

I think both Lorenzo and Arcell have served this membership well over the years Lorenzo has more years of service , it shouldnt be about the position but it clearly is with Arcell , what PISSES the F#@K out of me is that some people that are running, campain on trash over and over even tho they themselves should look in the mirror LE just because your father in law wrote your campain letter you stil have no idea what a VP does.The other guy DT hasnt even been here a year WTF dude read a book once and a while.P.S. NICE LETTER FREDDIE !

I think both Lorenzo and Arcell have served this membership well over the years Lorenzo has more years of service , it shouldnt be about the position but it clearly is with Arcell , what PISSES the F#@K out of me is that some people that are running, campain on trash over and over even tho they themselves should look in the mirror LE just because your father in law wrote your campain letter you stil have no idea what a VP does.The other guy DT hasnt even been here a year WTF dude read a book once and a while.P.S. NICE LETTER FREDDIE !

---------------------------------------------------------------HaHaHa---------------------------------------------------------LE, Guy has no chance.--------------------------------------------------------Thank You--

I will be voting snead and robinson. Who do you like for sgt stu?

----------------------------------------------------------------You hit the nail on the head.-----------------------------------------------------------Snead for Sergeant at arms-----------------------------------------------------------Thank You---

To all of those who voted last week I would like to thank you.-----------------------------------------------------------However I must implore any and all members of local 228 to go and vote once again today in the run-off.-----------------------------------------------------------And that vote once again should be for Mike Snead.----------------------------------------------------------If we want to keep that position strong, he is the man for the job.-----------------------------------------------------------The other guy......, not so much.-----------------------------------------------------------Thank You---

Congratulations Mike Snead on winning the run-off election for Sergeant at arms.-----------------------------------------------------------Thank you to the 330 voters who elected him, and to the 177 that voted the other way thanks for participating in this process.-------------------------------------------------------Fear not, Mr Snead will not disappoint us.------------------------------------------------------------Thank You---