My New F-150

X-plan isn't an employee PIN. For instance, I can get an X-plan PIN through my employer because we are suppliers to Ford. I believe Ford employees can give out PINs to friends and family as well. Pioneer can clarify.

Members of the Mustang Club of America can get X-Plan pins too. I'm sure there are other clubs with the same deal.

Hawaiicarguy: Congrats on the new Truck. The Blue is fantastic. Many happy miles.

Hello All,

Big thanks to Pioneer! I was able to purchase my first new F-150 4x4 Supercrew. Awesome truck. I will post pics later, as the dealer took a longer than expected....my wife is a little unhappy with that! But anyway...awesome truck....and once again big thanks to Pioneer.

:hyper: :happy feet:

Looks great? What type of price plan did you receive, A and Z plan? I really, and I mean really need to buy a truck very soon but I don't know if I can wait until the 2011 come out or not. I had a driver (who was texting) pull in front of me and this other guy and here it the result. So Pioneer, if you are looking to do another good deed....

post-42217-073360600 1286418359_thumb.jpg

Looks great? What type of price plan did you receive, A and Z plan? I really, and I mean really need to buy a truck very soon but I don't know if I can wait until the 2011 come out or not. I had a driver (who was texting) pull in front of me and this other guy and here it the result. So Pioneer, if you are looking to do another good deed....

Job 1 of the 2011's is at the end of this month , so they should hit the lots no later than January I would say(im guessing).

I would love to see all 2010's sold but If possible It would be worth the wait for the 2011 models, I personally like the new screen inside the odometer cluster with some cool functions. The electronic manual shift option is a nice feature as well for when towing or going four wheeling, add on top of that the optional 6.2 liter engine available on more than just the Raptors.

the 2011.5 models will introduce the Ecoboost engines to the F-150 line up. Some cool stuff in store for the 2011 models.

I got x plan with 1.9 APR financing...exactly what I needed. The new engines don't mean much to me, in my situation, although they are nice sounding. But the price was right and they had the options I wanted. Although, I am sure someone could have done better somewhere else, this deal worked for me.

Nice rig you got yourself there! She'll last you for quite a while. Good luck!

Ouch! Never thought I'd say it, but that poor Silverado. Hopefully it puts you into a Ford though.

And speaking of drivers texting... well, just read the other thread about LaHood and the cell phone deal.