Ford's unlikely do-it-yourself racer, Fiesta

AUTOEXTREMIST has details on Fiesta parts.

http://www.autoextre....com/the-line1/

Developed by M-Sport, Ford's WRC partner since 1997, the Fiesta R2 rally kit will convert a production five-door Fiesta (3-door Euro version shown above) to rally specification. Included in the package are pistons, con rods, camshafts, valve springs, injectors, airbox, air filter and a sump baffle kit that will boost the performance of the 1.6-liter Ti-VCT four-cylinder engine to deliver 168 horsepower and 134 lb.-ft. of torque, a 40 percent increase in horsepower over the production Fiesta. Other trick upgrades include a 5-speed Sadev sequential gearbox with flat shift gear cut, Reiger adjustable dampers with Eibach springs, Ventilated disc brakes with AP four-piston competition calipers and a T45 steel multipoint roll cage. 

R2_Kit%202.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1288706227752

I rather doubt that the package will come with a CARB number.

sad thing is Steve, a good set of upgrades, along with improving performance....can also clean UP emissions...its just the Manufacturers cant justify the costs of having parts CARB certified....case in point the Steeda Cold Air Intake.....( screw it, i got one, now i want a bigger Throttle Body and a good set of headers )