Let the healing begin

nvsked

Cat got your tongue tango?---------------------------------------------------------Your twisted repuBlican viewPoints were a dead giveaway.-------------------------------------------------------You have anything clever or cute to say now shorty?---------------------------------------------------------Thank You---

Edited by Stugots

Louie, put your Man Love aside for a second ,stop the cheerleading, and try to stay on the point. My question to you and Armstrong was WTF happened to the people in FN,6F mid? those people are getting F$cked! The VD bar. comm got their A$$es handed to them on that one! It looks like the pour loss was just the beginning of management having their way with the VD union.

Tango,

I really dont know what your point is? I dont know anyone at Vandyke other than past co workers loaned there. Have no clue of how the committee works there but again they are true UAW Brothers to extend a hand to the less fortunate.

Apparently you have not been around long enough to know what is like to run out of sub credits and have your benefits cut.Now the republicans are cutting unemployment. The world is bleak for some of our brothers and sisters and dont have job security like you do at Vandyke. To slam your committee there while the UAW flooded your plant with product is really quite selfish. What is so bad at Vandyke, new equipment, tooling product life cycles beyond 10 years????

You should look in the mirror and ask yourself why you have a great job at a great location and must find room in your rotten heart to complain about something your preceive as the UAW screwin the membership.

Grow up

???????

What is this topic about?????

Maybe if you want to post BS about some petty internal crap you should ...as suggested above..... start another thread.

Meanwhile...on topic It looks like the party of NO is still determined to shaft the American people for their own political ends.

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/karoli/bunning-bullies-berwick-threatens-house-ove

Tango,

I really dont know what your point is? I dont know anyone at Vandyke other than past co workers loaned there. Have no clue of how the committee works there but again they are true UAW Brothers to extend a hand to the less fortunate.

Apparently you have not been around long enough to know what is like to run out of sub credits and have your benefits cut.Now the republicans are cutting unemployment. The world is bleak for some of our brothers and sisters and dont have job security like you do at Vandyke. To slam your committee there while the UAW flooded your plant with product is really quite selfish. What is so bad at Vandyke, new equipment, tooling product life cycles beyond 10 years????

You should look in the mirror and ask yourself why you have a great job at a great location and must find room in your rotten heart to complain about something your preceive as the UAW screwin the membership.

Grow up

First why do you reply to a specific question I ask and then don't answer the question? If you could comprehend what you read I have said I am not at VD.Who the hell said a hand should not be reached to the less fortunate?? I will agree with one thing you said ----You are clueless. I've been around a long time long enough to read between the bs lines louie--- Their current b.comm. have nothing to do with all the work that is scheduled for VD.I got a earfull last night. Looks like in a matter of months--- management has run right over current leadership. I am going to respect Aces' request to start a new thread. I got the perfect title for it------VD MANAGEMENT TAKES OVERTIME PAY ---- WORKFORCE HAS TO WORK 46 HOURS BEFORE GETTING OVERTIME ----CHAIRMAN STANDS WITH MANAGEMENT!!!--- Say it aint so!!!

Edited by TANGO4224

First why do you reply to a specific question I ask and then don't answer the question? If you could comprehend what you read I have said I am not at VD.Who the hell said a hand should not be reached to the less fortunate?? I will agree with one thing you said ----You are clueless. I've been around a long time long enough to read between the bs lines louie--- Their current b.comm. have nothing to do with all the work that is scheduled for VD.I got a earfull last night. Looks like in a matter of months--- management has run right over current leadership. I am going to respect Aces' request to start a new thread. I got the perfect title for it------VD MANAGEMENT TAKES OVERTIME PAY ---- WORKFORCE HAS TO WORK 46 HOURS BEFORE GETTING OVERTIME ----CHAIRMAN STANDS WITH MANAGEMENT!!!--- Say it aint so!!!

Look Tango.... I have no axe to grind for anyone. All I said was I respect the Vandyke union for lending a helping hand to the less fortunate. I dont know you, the Vandyke committee or anything about vandyke plant politics.

If you dont work at vandyke why are you so bitter?

Why do you post 46 hours before overtime? Its against state law to work 46 hours before overtime.

If I WORK 46 hours I will get paid 40 hours+6 hours @ 1 1/12.

You are really strange>>>> I dont know what you are trying to accomplish?

No..but thanks for caring

Tango, i have always known who was involved in the making the bid. Those people were at the table during the skilled trades meeting i attended. Its well documented who worked on the bid. Perhaps you should learn who was there. I don't think you or Mod would drag his name through the mud, especially not with what he's going through so i won't either.

I didn't know i was talking with Mod. So your Mod then? When did you go to sterling? thought i saw you on 4 crew the other day?

hey I used to worker the welders in 17. Small world.

Read you own posts! you said all the bs that is going on in 6f/4c was done before your election! who was your chairman before the election? I said Mod will have something to say about your current trying to put their current failures on him. Like I said sounds like alot of fingure pointing. I am at sterling I will say I used to work with Vince when he was over here--- I do think he is a pos and he will know why.

you should probably stop being a lap dog for vince and Robb.

Like you and your Vince comments. Funny when i point out that a Mod appointee and one of his personal friends was more involved in the pour job bid than Vince you shout right up about it. You gonna blame him too?

So you don't like him, i couldn't figure that out by now. Thats the crux of this debate, you hate Vince.

Joe---- Do you realize that in your haste to point fingers in any direction other than your elected bargaining comm. you just informed all who read that your Pres. Vince Cola let an appointee and "friend" do HIS job barg. for the pour loss? Too busy golfing? Does your membership know that they elected a bargaining comm. only to have "friends" do their job. Is that what happened with your 4-c too? It is a fact that you NOW have people working Sat. and Sun. for straight time. I know someone who worked Sat. a week ago 10 hours for straight time! You got management BS running wild over there that will spread system wide because your bargaining comm. is a bunch of pussywillows! Facts are Facts and no I am not Mod and like I said 228 but I will say NONE of that BS was going on under his watch. You have had 4-c for what a year and a half? now with your bargaining team of "friends" everyone is getting F--KED. At least you finally answered my question--WTF happened? and given the reason for it!--- Don't bother replying with more finger pointing. like I said facts are facts. first the pour loss and now the 4-c BS The crux of the debate is solely about those issues, but--I think after reading your post most would agree that he, VINCE is a p.o.s. Maybe the next thread should read---Pres. plays golf while "friend" takes over barg. duties. What did you guys expect?

This has gone on long enough. You don't like Vince, we know that. Its that simple.

I didn't suggest that Vince's "Friend" was involved in the pour job bid, i said Mod's friend and appointee. Anyone who was at the Skilled Trades meeting about the job could tell you who. Better yet call Mod yourself. Ask who did the work on the bid job? Ask who's job it is to help assemble the bid?

You want to trash Vince for what he does go ahead, me and him aren't buddies, hell we aren't even seeing eye to eye right now. But don't go off on some stupid shit you know little about. This started with the pour job and losing that had little to do with Vince and everything to do with manpower.

Now we can get off on any tangent you want, but the reality remains that it wasn't his fault, and i'm tired of arguing with old fools who have a score to settle.

2280 didn't get the pour job because they couldn't meet timing. They couldn't meet timing because of their reluctance (read: refusal) to use a Laser Screed (look it up) for the pour. Hindsight being what it is, probably a good thing the pour went outside considering the problems experienced so far in the tear out!

Edited by The Farside

This has gone on long enough. You don't like Vince, we know that. Its that simple.

I didn't suggest that Vince's "Friend" was involved in the pour job bid, i said Mod's friend and appointee. Anyone who was at the Skilled Trades meeting about the job could tell you who. Better yet call Mod yourself. Ask who did the work on the bid job? Ask who's job it is to help assemble the bid?

You want to trash Vince for what he does go ahead, me and him aren't buddies, hell we aren't even seeing eye to eye right now. But don't go off on some stupid shit you know little about. This started with the pour job and losing that had little to do with Vince and everything to do with manpower.

Now we can get off on any tangent you want, but the reality remains that it wasn't his fault, and i'm tired of arguing with old fools who have a score to settle.

Go back and read all the posts---my questions have always been with the 4-c issues---you keep bringing up the pour and--- the reality is--- it was lost...And ANY losses or victories sit squarely on the shoulders of you bargaining reps. period! I said I knew Vince a long time and what I know is he has pissed and moaned since day one and played the blame game---he can't do that any more---his feet are now being held to the fire and he can't play the "not my fault" card. I never commented whether the pour loss could have been helped or not. I have only referred to Vince as "your bargaining committee" read! you bring Vince up--- not me although I did point out I know him and what I think of him. AND again I ask what happened with all the other crap that has gone on. It is a mess. You do not want to talk about that but I do because it could effect everyone in the ford system..Hey, maybe you will be working this Sat for straight time--maybe then you will stop being a lap dog and deal with the real issues at hand. It is very clear what you said---you can back off your statement if you want but you clearly said Vince was not very INVOLVED!----WHY NOT