Electricians needed @ CAP & LAP

pullthecord

They wanted 15. 4 of them will come from INDY. Romeo pulled a fast one to get i think 8 spots and 2 of them had 2004 seniority. Some how they laid off 8 Elect in the past two weeks that's how they got to jump to the top over everyone .

That's how the wixom people got thrown under the bus.We were really the only ones in gen at the time, then when a posting would go up...BAM everyone's putting people in gen.

Guys working their tools ( With a job ! ) with 25 years would sign and get the posting. Then the people in their gen with years less than us would back fill them.

And there you have it we get screwed because our plant is closed and we all have 10-15 years, ect.

There are some serious problems with system.Pray your plant doesn't close, because if it does you are stuck in limbo.

DONT GET ME STARTED!!!!

That's how the wixom people got thrown under the bus.We were really the only ones in gen at the time, then when a posting would go up...BAM everyone's putting people in gen.

Guys working their tools ( With a job ! ) with 25 years would sign and get the posting. Then the people in their gen with years less than us would back fill them.

And there you have it we get screwed because our plant is closed and we all have 10-15 years, ect.

There are some serious problems with system.Pray your plant doesn't close, because if it does you are stuck in limbo.

DONT GET ME STARTED!!!!

Been there, done that!