DTP day shift canceled this week

My buddy who works afternoons at DTP said day shift was sent home for the rest of the week because of a parts or repair issue. Was wondering if anyone knew the reason and if it will affect CCREW this weekend? Thanks in advance

DTP is waiting for a part to come in from Mexico.All that is known for sure,right now,is that Wednesday,Thursday and Friday the day shift is cancelled.

kcap got the ok to ship today we were not scheduled to start shipping until december 6th

people are working 12 hours a day ford wants all the units built shipped this week

we was told to expect 10 hrs thursday and friday with 11 or 12 hours starting next week saturdays may be scheduled on 11th and 18th

i'm curious are the deverting parts to kcap to get max build of trucks with the 3.7 and 5.0 engines

kcap got the ok to ship today we were not scheduled to start shipping until december 6th

people are working 12 hours a day ford wants all the units built shipped this week

we was told to expect 10 hrs thursday and friday with 11 or 12 hours starting next week saturdays may be scheduled on 11th and 18th

i'm curious are the deverting parts to kcap to get max build of trucks with the 3.7 and 5.0 engines

I think tomarrow will tell what our schedulewill be, heard a rumour of 8 hours all month after lunch, just a rumour. Talked to a friend on cal line, said pcm gets wet kills engine. Take it for what it's worth. My guess is balls to the wall OT, the 11th yes the 18th don't know.

I think tomarrow will tell what our schedulewill be, heard a rumour of 8 hours all month after lunch, just a rumour. Talked to a friend on cal line, said pcm gets wet kills engine. Take it for what it's worth. My guess is balls to the wall OT, the 11th yes the 18th don't know.

yeah so thats why there sending everything back thru roll test

trying to find bad pcm"s because engineers place them were the are always wet plus the mexicans that have been making them never can get a good seal that problem has been around for years

i agree kcap will get alot of OT because of this

Yes one of the major problems at DTP is the PCM......

Is this the reason that many of the clusters need to be changed? There is also a hold on the Limited units for suspect power steering. That electronic power steering is great, but after we have rolled them, some became inop, or the very least, difficult to turn. 120 units can be left in house or on the property by the 31st. These units on hold need to be secured with repairs and shipped.

Is this the reason that many of the clusters need to be changed? There is also a hold on the Limited units for suspect power steering. That electronic power steering is great, but after we have rolled them, some became inop, or the very least, difficult to turn. 120 units can be left in house or on the property by the 31st. These units on hold need to be secured with repairs and shipped.

The only hold on the Limited's, that I know of, is for the sequence number plate for the console badge.

I thought that the Limited's all had 6.2's in them. If this is true, then they are not equiped with the new electronic steering. They still have a belt driven pump and the same rack as the Platinum, Harley, and Raptor. None of those are on hold.

The only hold on the Limited's, that I know of, is for the sequence number plate for the console badge.

I thought that the Limited's all had 6.2's in them. If this is true, then they are not equiped with the new electronic steering. They still have a belt driven pump and the same rack as the Platinum, Harley, and Raptor. None of those are on hold.

Not all Limited have the 6.2 engine.

its pcm's kcap is on 8 hours rest of the week 10's next week with sat dec 11th scheduled depending on parts dec 18th is tenative

Where you getting your info? Good source? Union Rep. says 8 hrs. rest of month, 11th cancelled, OT not known at this time until flow of parts restored. Got this info at 2pm Thursday.

So basically we will have limited truck production the next two weeks assuming that you guys only build truck parts at woodhaven

No, we stamp more than just F150 parts. We stamp about 65% of the F150 parts, so I'm guessing right now that if we aren't making F150 parts the next 2 weeks, the truck plants aren't making trucks for the next 2 weeks. I hope I'm wrong.