No SCrews 'til Next Year?

PitCritter

Here's a post from the employee's forum:

the next 2 weeks kcap will only be building super and regular cabs 10 hrs. with supercrew production going to 47 an hour jan. 3rd

with saturdays january 8th 15th 29th scheduled

I can't post there, so I'll try here.

Can anybody confirm/deny?

If it's true, The truck I've been waiting for since early October is unlikely to show up before February.

Time to change some travel plans...

Here's a post from the employee's forum:

the next 2 weeks kcap will only be building super and regular cabs 10 hrs. with supercrew production going to 47 an hour jan. 3rd

with saturdays january 8th 15th 29th scheduled

I can't post there, so I'll try here.

Can anybody confirm/deny?

If it's true, The truck I've been waiting for since early October is unlikely to show up before February.

Time to change some travel plans...

Man not good news pitcritter...like you know mines been built but they wont ship it:( Maybe its not a good thing that its been built already.

Man not good news pitcritter...like you know mines been built but they wont ship it:( Maybe its not a good thing that its been built already.

It sounds like there's a problem with Mexican built PCM units that don't hold up well in wet conditions.

I'm sure that yours'll be fixed before they ship it.

I'd rather have it right than bring it back for a recall. I'm sure Ford agrees.

I've already seen some 2011 supercrews on dealer lots so not entirely true that there won't be any til next year.

That's true. I should have said "No More SCrews from KCAP 'til Next Year".

As far as I know, DTP will still be producing them assuming they get the PCM issue ironed out.

That's true. I should have said "No More SCrews from KCAP 'til Next Year".

As far as I know, DTP will still be producing them assuming they get the PCM issue ironed out.

My SuperCrew is scheduled to build on Thursday (12/16) at DTP, so I should know whether or not it was built by Friday (I think).

It doesn't make sense that there is a hold at KCAP due to PCM problems that wouldn't also affect DTP, unless Ford gets the PCMs from two different sources (Mexico and ?)? Or maybe an older supply of PCMs are okay, but a newer supply has problems? Hmm...

My SuperCrew is scheduled to build on Thursday (12/16) at DTP, so I should know whether or not it was built by Friday (I think).

It doesn't make sense that there is a hold at KCAP due to PCM problems that wouldn't also affect DTP, unless Ford gets the PCMs from two different sources (Mexico and ?)? Or maybe an older supply of PCMs are okay, but a newer supply has problems? Hmm...

Good luck for a December delivery. Keep us up to date.

• 3 weeks later...