NORFOLK FORD PLANT

Amazing......freaking amazing......she must know more than we do if she says their going to give us a buyout Friday :hysterical:

Hey guys just let me know when it goes down so I can take some pictures and post them on wifelovers.com and make some extra cash for vacation :hysterical: "WHEN THIS HYUNDAI IS A ROCKIN'...DON'T COME A KNOCKIN'.." :banmolest:

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Don't come cutting me off in traffic or making a stupid turn out in front of my 1976 Lincoln Town Car. You'll wish you wouldn't bought your Hyundai then motherfucker! :hysterical::bike: :slug: :extinguish::violin: :rip:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Don't come cutting me off in traffic or making a stupid turn out in front of my 1976 Lincoln Town Car. You'll wish you wouldn't bought your Hyundai then motherfucker! :hysterical::bike: :slug: :extinguish::violin: :rip:

I can eat me some chicken wings like a, like a, MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!! :censored:

Hey DUMBASS, make sure you read all the posts! I'm not the one who bought the shitty HYUNDAI! You need to refr your posts to "Lil" pal! The only thing HYUNDAI has going for them is the 10 year W and I'm sure he'll need it!

Hey DUMBASS, make sure you read all the posts! I'm not the one who bought the shitty HYUNDAI! You need to refr your posts to "Lil" pal! The only thing HYUNDAI has going for them is the 10 year W and I'm sure he'll need it!

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: WELLLLLL, EXCUUUUUUSSSEEE MEEEEEE!!! After a long day yesterday. I was tired. You know where I'm coming from!

Edited by Bored of Pisteon

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: WELLLLLL, EXCUUUUUUSSSEEE MEEEEEE!!! After a long day yesterday. I was tired. You know where I'm coming from!

Not a problem. If Lilcountry could have been a little more orginal and come up with his own screen name we could have avoided this altogether. I guess since Lilcountry has bought a Hyundai then maybe he should change his screen name to Hyundai man!!!!

Edited by Bigcountry

Not a problem. If Lilcountry could have been a little more orginal and come up with his own screen name we could have avoided this all together. I guess since Lilcountry has bought a Hyundai the maybe he should change his screen name to Hyundaiman!!!!

Jap Crap of Korean Cornhole. Hell, I couldn't remember where their company is based.

Guess that shit from the "After School Special" did F :censored: k my brain up. Memory is the second thing to go they say, I can't remember what the first one was! :shrug:

Not a problem. If Lilcountry could have been a little more orginal and come up with his own screen name we could have avoided this all together. I guess since Lilcountry has bought a Hyundai the maybe he should change his screen name to Hyundaiman!!!!

Hey Bigcountry KISS MY ASS!!!!!! I'm pround of my purchase...I look cool sporting around in my Hyundai!!

How's that new Toyota Tundra drive bigcountry,I see you haven't told people on here you just bought one,are you scared it will ruin your COMPANY MAN status!!!!!????

Hey Bigcountry KISS MY ASS!!!!!! I'm pround of my purchase...I look cool sporting around in my Hyundai!!

How's that new Toyota Tundra drive bigcountry,I see you haven't told people on here you just bought one,are you scared it will ruin your COMPANY MAN status!!!!!????

BULLSHIT! Don't try and bring me down with you pal! I got two Fords in my driveway now and thats all your gonna see, last time I checked we've lost our job and we alot of down weeks coming up so you can can bet your ass your not going to see a new truck at my CASA!

BULLSHIT! Don't try and bring me down with you pal! I got two Fords in my driveway now and thats all your gonna see, last time I checked we've lost our job and we alot of down weeks coming up so you can can bet your ass your not going to see a new truck at my CASA!

Looks like Bigcountry is scared to admit his new Tundra purchase!!! I understand brother.......Me I could care less ,I'm pround of my Hyundai......

Not Good Enough!!!!!!! Bored of Pisteon you MOTHERFUCKED an innocent man! Just for that you gotta hang the Carrol Shelby Mustang poster on the ceiling of your bedroom for ,,,,,,,,,,, a year!!!!

Edited by chubby

Not Good Enough!!!!!!! Bored of Pisteon you MOTHERFUCKED an innocent man! Just for that you gotta hang the Carrol Shelby Mustang poster on the ceiling of your bedroom for ,,,,,,,,,,, a year!!!!

Chubby, that's funny as hell :hysterical:

Looks like Bigcountry is scared to admit his new Tundra purchase!!! I understand brother.......Me I could care less ,I'm pround of my Hyundai......

LOL, nice try! Hey your the one who wanted to boast about your "NEW HYUNDAI" now take your medicine like a man or if you can't take heat...then get out of the kitchen...........meat whistle! :kissass:

Why should I have a picture of a car I'll never own anyway? I'd rather wipe my ass with it since Ford is cutting jobs. I can't even afford toilet paper! :hysterical: I'll take a picture of a Town Car instead... at least the insurance won't be high. :hysterical: I mean anywhere else in Michigan because this state blows in terms of insurance rates. I can't imagine how much it would be to insure that Shelby GT500 though!

Chubby, that's funny as hell :hysterical:

LOL, nice try! Hey your the one who wanted to boast about your "NEW HYUNDAI" now take your medicine like a man or if you can't take heat...then get out of the kitchen...........meat whistle! :kissass:

The Hyundai dealer called me today to see how I was liking my new car,I told him it drove great and I had several people in the foreign parking lot at work(Ford Norfolk) ask me about my Hyundai....I think they are going to go test drive them one.....I'm pround of my Hyundai Bigcountry so i think I'll stay in the kitchen and let you blow my meat whistle!!! :happy feet:

The Hyundai dealer called me today to see how I was liking my new car,I told him it drove great and I had several people in the foreign parking lot at work(Ford Norfolk) ask me about my Hyundai....I think they are going to go test drive them one.....I'm pround of my Hyundai Bigcountry so i think I'll stay in the kitchen and let you blow my meat whistle!!! :happy feet:

I'm happy if your happy, goo luck with your new hyundai! :happy feet:

I can eat me some chicken wings like a, like a, MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!! :censored:

Hey chubby, Go to Buffalo Wild Wings in Novi or out by where you live for the every Tuesday special! 35c wings, Wednesdays are 50c Chicken Legs (Drumsticks) and Thursdays are Boneless Wings for 50c

You'll love it! Try the Spicy Garlic and Honey BBQ flavors!

Don't get the blazin' sauce unless you want to do this! :extinguish::extinguish::extinguish:

:happy feet: Good eatin' :happy feet:

Edited by Bored of Pisteon

I can't wait to roll up in my Hyundai and park it in front of the union hall to pick up my checks over the shutdown!!! :fan:

That's right. Go ahead and desert your brothers and sisters at NAP. I guess when the going gets tough the tough just run and run and run........ their mouths. I hope they tow your new vehicle away before you ever get out of the drivers seat. There are brothers and sisters out there that are going to continue to need out support. I know I'll be there for them. But we can go ahead and count you out!

I can't wait to roll up in my Hyundai and park it in front of the union hall to pick up my checks over the shutdown!!! :fan:

Well with all the shit you been talking, I hope you can back it up! I have a feeling when you come to pick your check up that second week of shutdown in your Hyundai, it could get phyiscal!

That's right. Go ahead and desert your brothers and sisters at NAP. I guess when the going gets tough the tough just run and run and run........ their mouths. I hope they tow your new vehicle away before you ever get out of the drivers seat. There are brothers and sisters out there that are going to continue to need out support. I know I'll be there for them. But we can go ahead and count you out!

Your damn right you can count me out,from the day FORD said they was closing NORFOLK you could have counted me out....You strive to be the best and look what it got you CLOSED!!!! You actually think I would buy a FORD vehicle to support other people at FORD when I myself know first hand at all the shit FORD allows its employees to do at work...I supported FORD in the past cause they put food on my table but now they are not going to put food on my table so I will in no way support them....You will see reality one of these days and if your lucky I'll let you park your new Hyundai next to mine!!! HYUNDAI POWER!!!!

He does run his mouth alot-- all the while saying absolutly nothing important.

Your damn right you can count me out,from the day FORD said they was closing NORFOLK you could have counted me out....You strive to be the best and look what it got you CLOSED!!!! You actually think I would buy a FORD vehicle to support other people at FORD when I myself know first hand at all the shit FORD allows its employees to do at work...I supported FORD in the past cause they put food on my table but now they are not going to put food on my table so I will in no way support them....You will see reality one of these days and if your lucky I'll let you park your new Hyundai next to mine!!! HYUNDAI POWER!!!!

So I guess we ALL know how you would feel if it were YOUR parents who depended on their pensions from Ford. That's really something to be proud of.

Well with all the shit you been talking, I hope you can back it up! I have a feeling when you come to pick your check up that second week of shutdown in your Hyundai, it could get phyiscal!

Hey Bigcountry, all Little Country is saying is that he can make little balls work when he talks all the shit he is saying, LOL! :runaway: Hope you guys don't get physical with this little turd, it isn't worth losing all that you have worked for over the years. And besides, if you do decide to step on him, you've got all that shit to pick off your shoes and that wastes YOUR time :fan: :rockon: