NORFOLK FORD PLANT

I've earned the right to bad mouth Ford anyway I want! :kissass:

"earned the right". Have you been working for free? Haven't you been well compensated? You will never find another job like the one you have. Good pay, great benefits and a company that allows you to run off at the mouth. Any other job and they would be showing you the door. They would not put up with your garbage. But, I bet you would not run off at the mouth so nastily if you could not hide behind this forum.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, sick. You wish someone dead and then apologize to me.

LOOK FORDWIFE ENOUGH OF YOUR MORAL PREACHING.

SOME OF THESE POSTS ARE NO MORE THAN CRUEL HUMOR

THAT WE A MAJORITY ENJOY.SO STOP ACTING LIKE A PRISSY LITTLE THING

THAT WEARS WHITE GLOVES FOR TEA EVERYDAY.

:ohsnap::banghead::doh:

Take one BIG step back from the edge brother, I'll bring you some more moonshine to get you thru until vacation :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Whoa, I thought I was supposed to get some of that moonshine, or is that reserved for those who obviously need it? :runaway:

I'll second that! At least he gave an apology although it wasn't much of one.

Reminds me of the way my ex-wife used to apologize to me. :doh:

Or electrocuted when your overhead line side fan gets soaked and blows up !

Dont you just love to see all the buckets and absorbant pads in the aisles and lines( sarcasim ) !

You should walk over to sealer and see all the old hanging plastic with the nasty, brown, stagnant water

in them....be careful though....DONT TRIP OVER A BUCKET ! :titanic:

If I did not know better I would think you were talking about SLAP. Before they added to our plant, when we had a serious storm some of the drinking fountains would turn into geysers, with rain water shooting 1 to 2 feet into the air out of the drains.

Where I come from men don't talk to women that way. You have embarrassed yourself and if you have any pride left you will apologize.

Where I come from women know there place and know when to keep they're mouth shut!...Now we know who wheres the pants at your house!! :hysterical:

"earned the right". Have you been working for free? Haven't you been well compensated? You will never find another job like the one you have. Good pay, great benefits and a company that allows you to run off at the mouth. Any other job and they would be showing you the door. They would not put up with your garbage. But, I bet you would not run off at the mouth so nastily if you could not hide behind this forum.

I plan to start a good new career when they shut the doors here....sound like you will be at Mcdonalds with that attitude, Goodluck brother!

LOOK FORDWIFE ENOUGH OF YOUR MORAL PREACHING.

SOME OF THESE POSTS ARE NO MORE THAN CRUEL HUMOR

THAT WE A MAJORITY ENJOY.SO STOP ACTING LIKE A PRISSY LITTLE THING

THAT WEARS WHITE GLOVES FOR TEA EVERYDAY.

:ohsnap::banghead::doh:

Well said, she dont come in this damn place everyday, she knows nothing but what hubby tells her!

Take one BIG step back from the edge brother, I'll bring you some more moonshine to get you thru until vacation :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I'll stop buy and get some Big and then I"ll go over to Capt.' s house and get some good drugs! :hysterical:

Edited by fordnapworker1993

Where I come from women know there place and know when to keep they're mouth shut!...Now we know who wheres the pants at your house!! :hysterical:

I plan to start a good new career when they shut the doors here....sound like you will be at Mcdonalds with that attitude, Goodluck brother!

Well said, she dont come in this damn place everyday, she knows nothing but what hubby tells her!

I'll stop buy and get some Big and then I"ll go over to Capt.' s house and get some good drugs! :hysterical:

I bet you plan on being an English teacher right?

"I plan to start a good new career", "sound like you will be at Mcdonalds", "she dont come in this damn place everyday"

To me it sounds like you'll need the extended cash register training at McDonalds just so you stop hitting yourself in the nuts with the door.

Hiding behind this forum?...ok what is your full name and what department do you work in and I'll come tell you why I've earned it!

I bet you plan on being an English teacher right?

"I plan to start a good new career", "sound like you will be at Mcdonalds", "she dont come in this damn place everyday"

To me it sounds like you'll need the extended cash register training at McDonalds just so you stop hitting yourself in the nuts with the door.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: ...wow you sure did get me on that one!....come up with your own shit next time!

Hiding behind this forum?...ok what is your full name and what department do you work in and I'll come tell you why I've earned it!

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: ...wow you sure did get me on that one!....come up with your own shit next time!

COUNT ME IN,ITS TIME TO GIT R DONE :woohoo:

Can I just say this topic/post is stupid. Some NAP wife on here trying to change the opinion of someone that doesn't agree with her. What's the purpose of that and what does that have to do with NORFOLK. Haven't you learned by now that you will never win an arguement on the internet. I for one an sick of this, especially under NORFOLK FORD PLANT. If it ain't about about what someone's driving, it's some other bullshit that doesn't matter. Ya'll are makin us look so good. How about changing your topic title to something else and leave the NORFOLK FORD PLANT topic to just that, information about NAP.

Thank you and GOOD NIGHT!

Can I just say this topic/post is stupid. Some NAP wife on here trying to change the opinion of someone that doesn't agree with her. What's the purpose of that and what does that have to do with NORFOLK. Haven't you learned by now that you will never win an arguement on the internet. I for one an sick of this, especially under NORFOLK FORD PLANT. If it ain't about about what someone's driving, it's some other bullshit that doesn't matter. Ya'll are makin us look so good. How about changing your topic title to something else and leave the NORFOLK FORD PLANT topic to just that, information about NAP.

Well said.

She wants to know what direction to take? take the buyout or stay to the end.....thats a bullshit question....so if one of us says take the buyout,your gonna take it because somebody on BON told you too???? :kuko::kuko:

She wants to know what direction to take? take the buyout or stay to the end.....thats a bullshit question....so if one of us says take the buyout,your gonna take it because somebody on BON told you too???? :kuko::kuko:

EXACTLY !!!

The ONLY fact that is relevant is that NAP will be closed by 2008....how far into 2008 does'nt really matter.

Look at the current sales figures for the F150...AGAIN....for NAP....NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

Then look at where you are financially and ask yourself how much more you will have if you stick it out until the bitter end or can you leave if and when they do offer buyouts....IF THEY DON'T like others have said then it is a moot point anyway....

Everybody here is in a different place financially and to ask anybody other than a professional financial advisor who would be in a much better position to offer sound and prudent advice on your specific situation whether you should stay or leave is kind of silly.

In my humble opinion it would be wise to design whatever plan you and your advisor come up with by assuming we get nothing from FORD....then God willing if and when buyouts do come then you will be in a much better position to go back in and re-evaluate your situation with some extra investment capital to work with and that would be a good thing vs. the other alternative.

Just a thought.

EXACTLY !!!

The ONLY fact that is relevant is that NAP will be closed by 2008....how far into 2008 does'nt really matter.

Look at the current sales figures for the F150...AGAIN....for NAP....NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

Then look at where you are financially and ask yourself how much more you will have if you stick it out until the bitter end or can you leave if and when they do offer buyouts....IF THEY DON'T like others have said then it is a moot point anyway....

Everybody here is in a different place financially and to ask anybody other than a professional financial advisor who would be in a much better position to offer sound and prudent advice on your specific situation whether you should stay or leave is kind of silly.

In my humble opinion it would be wise to design whatever plan you and your advisor come up with by assuming we get nothing from FORD....then God willing if and when buyouts do come then you will be in a much better position to go back in and re-evaluate your situation with some extra investment capital to work with and that would be a good thing vs. the other alternative.

Just a thought.

I hear ya!!! I sure hope that others on this site as well have got their brains in order despite all the rants we put on here. GREAT POST!!! :beerchug:

Looks like Bigcountry is scared to admit his new Tundra purchase!!! I understand brother.......Me I could care less ,I'm pround of my Hyundai......

if I thought for 1 minute that you were serious about buying a hyundai.....I find out who you were and kick you in your ass until your nose bleeds....