2012 Mustangs

dhanulec

All I have is the window sticker, will that show it?

Either way i can figure on NO car for the weekend!

I cant imagine waiting until the end of the summer. I'd cancel for sure and buy somthing else.

Your car is in transit with an ETA at your dealer of May 7th. Your priority code was 19, the highest and slowest for a retail order.

Your car is in transit with an ETA at your dealer of May 7th. Your priority code was 19, the highest and slowest for a retail order.

Well thats freaking AWESOME!!!!!!

I just got this from the Dealer:

Hey Joe,

I got the update, Looks like it will be on a rail car on 5/4 and at our dealership on 5/7. My father spoke to our Ford rep and he will try to get it put on the hot list to try to get it here early next week.

Nick

Is there such thing as a HOT LIST?

Is there such thing as a HOT LIST?

The only thing the Ford rep could have done is put the priority as an 01 to be scheduled quicker, but now that the unit is built and shipped, it's out of Ford's hands. The shipping company can only go so fast, and will not ship a car by itself.

Myself, I would be curious as to why they had it at a priority 19. Either they had other retail units ordered before yours, or the salesperson doesn't understand what the priority category means.

Edited by Pioneer

The only thing the Ford rep could have done is put the priority as an 01 to be scheduled quicker, but now that the unit is built and shipped, it's out of Ford's hands. The shipping company can only go so fast, and will not ship a car by itself.

Myself, I would be curious as to why they had it at a priority 19. Either they had other retail units ordered before yours, or the salesperson doesn't understand what the priority category means.

I am willing to bet it is because when the car was ordered a deposit was never put down so the priority was the least. My issue is the dealer never asked me to give one, if I knew it would have sped up the process I would have done it!!

I am willing to bet it is because when the car was ordered a deposit was never put down so the priority was the least. My issue is the dealer never asked me to give one, if I knew it would have sped up the process I would have done it!!

I have a 2011 Escape on order for my wife right now. Dealer never took a dime from me, never asked for it, and I have priority 10.

Now, I have used the same salesperson to order/purchase 6 vehicles in the past 11 years, so that may factor into it.

I am just glad that your vehicle is on it's way, and hopefully, Ford has another happy customer.

I have a 2011 Escape on order for my wife right now. Dealer never took a dime from me, never asked for it, and I have priority 10.

Now, I have used the same salesperson to order/purchase 6 vehicles in the past 11 years, so that may factor into it.

I am just glad that your vehicle is on it's way, and hopefully, Ford has another happy customer.

I put $500 down on 4/15

On 4/23 I got a VIN and

In Order Processing Scheduled to Week (Week -of May-16-2011)

In Order Processing Unscheduled- Clean

I wonder if this is normal and what priority it is?

I put $500 down on 4/15

On 4/23 I got a VIN and

Post your VIN and I can tell you your priority number if you really want to know.

Edited by Pioneer

I was also a priority 19 from my dealer. I am in Iraq, and ordered it over skype. The order was placed on 1 April 2011. I received the VIN on 12 April 2011. The window sticker was posted on 19 April 2011, and the car was built on 27 April 2011. Currently it is schedueld to reach the dealer in Virginia on 15 May 2011. I did put 1000 down on the car as well. On other forums too, it seems mildly inconsistent the results of an order. I have several options on the car as well, which some might slow it down, but no, in under 30 days it was done and on rail, according to Ford and the dealer. Ill post below what I ordered, so you can have an idea.

2012 Mustang GT California Special. Ingot Silver, HID security package, glass roof, Electronics package (navigations system), 3.73 ratio limited slip.

I got this the other day. Does anyone know if that is ETA to the dealer or ETA to the end of the train ride?

In Transit - Shipped Rail - Railcar # ETTX801983 (Canadian National Railways ) Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI Apr-27-2011, 15:00 ET.

ETA May-06-2011.

I got this the other day. Does anyone know if that is ETA to the dealer or ETA to the end of the train ride?

In Transit - Shipped Rail - Railcar # ETTX801983 (Canadian National Railways ) Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI Apr-27-2011, 15:00 ET.

ETA May-06-2011.

Dealer ETA

Dealer ETA

Sweet!! It would be nice to have it for the weekend, but I will expect it next week. Knowing how shipping is right now. It might be tomorrow, it might be next week...

But I am starting to froth at the mouth and my wife is about to dis own me...

Edited by Rhymhoont

As of right now I'm told it will reach the end of the train ride tomorrow and be at the dealer for Saturday. I will believe it when I see it but that is what the dealer is telling me. my ETA is the 7th of May.

Good luck. Mine Build Day is 05-16-11. ETA is 06-01-11. I hope there's no more jerking of the chain anymore. I'd have liked it to be here as i was told but June 1st would be ok. I have a 4 day weekend starting on June 2nd. Cruising time.

I put $500 down on 4/15

On 4/23 I got a VIN and

My build day is the 16th also. MY ETA is June 1st. Have you found out your ETA yet?

My build day is the 16th also. MY ETA is June 1st. Have you found out your ETA yet?

No Eta yet. I'm in Houston also. Maybe they will be on the same truck/rail car? I ordered my car at Russell and Smith just like I ordered my cobra there 9 years ago.

No Eta yet. I'm in Houston also. Maybe they will be on the same truck/rail car? I ordered my car at Russell and Smith just like I ordered my cobra there 9 years ago.

My ETA is still tomorrow but the dealer seems to believe they will have it today so I can have it tomorrow. I'll belive it when I see it

Hi All,

I am new to the forums and thought I would join since I am waiting to get my 2012 Mustang. Not sure if there is someone that can help me understand where my car is in the process but here is the VIN I got from the dealer last week.

VIN: 1ZVBP8CF3C5224709

I can't wait to get this car. I have been waiting since '03 to get a modern mustang. Nothing wrong with my 1967 but some amenities would be nice.

Hi All,

I am new to the forums and thought I would join since I am waiting to get my 2012 Mustang. Not sure if there is someone that can help me understand where my car is in the process but here is the VIN I got from the dealer last week.

VIN: 1ZVBP8CF3C5224709

I can't wait to get this car. I have been waiting since '03 to get a modern mustang. Nothing wrong with my 1967 but some amenities would be nice.

Your car is scheduled to be built May 16th, with a dealer ETA of June 2nd.

Hello everyone, I am new to the site and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my 2012 GT. My car was built on 4/25. (1ZVBP8CF7C5218010). My original ETA was 5/5 acording to Ford Cust Svc. Now all I can determine is it is still in Michigan in transit. Is this normal? Anyone know of any shipping delays or recall of vehicles made that build week for some reason? Thnaks guys