Anybody here in Socal order a F-150

artinsocal

Hi everybody, I'm trying to get an idea of who here that live in Southern California has ordered a F-150 and how long it took for you to get your VIN and your delivery information. Also did you order a Ecoboost, 5.0L or a 3.7?

And also what dealer did you order from?

Thanks.

Nobody?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Al, I ordered a Larait 4x4 EcoBoost earlier this week. Mine will be delivered to Dana Point (to tow my boat :). Let mke know when you hear something and I will do the same. I hope we are not the only ones in So California ordering Fords.

I still haven't heard anything from my dealer yet. Just wondering if you have. It seems like not too many people that are on this forum are from Cali ordering trucks. Very interesting.

I still haven't heard anything from my dealer yet. Just wondering if you have. It seems like not too many people that are on this forum are from Cali ordering trucks. Very interesting.

I'm a X-plan buyer so I pretty much get whats on the lots. I'll be looking at the end of this year when our Fusion lease is up. If nothing catches my eye then I'll see if they will order me a truck on x-plan. Sorry I'm no help, but you may want to check http://www.f150online.com/ . There are more members there and I believe a topic about ordering

I'm a X-plan buyer so I pretty much get whats on the lots. I'll be looking at the end of this year when our Fusion lease is up. If nothing catches my eye then I'll see if they will order me a truck on x-plan. Sorry I'm no help, but you may want to check http://www.f150online.com/ . There are more members there and I believe a topic about ordering

Hi, this is new news to me. You can't order a vehicle using X-plan?

Art, No word yet but it has only been a week. I will check with my dealer today to ensure my order was accepted and post as soon as I hear something. Also to others, you can order with the X-plan but ensure you check the Costco plan, which may be better...... Cheers from So. Cal.

Hi, this is new news to me. You can't order a vehicle using X-plan?

Either rules have changed or something? It appears you can order with x-plan. I for some reason remember in the past you had to choose from what's on the lot :doh:

". PRODUCTS

Eligible Products

Current Ford, Lincoln model year and prior model year vehicles sold in the United States. See your local dealer for vehicle eligibility.

Vehicles may be ordered from production or, if the dealer agrees, may be selected from the inventory of the dealership. Dealers are not required to participate, but if they do, they must be an authorized Ford Motor Company dealer for the product sold and agree to abide by the New Vehicle Purchase Program guidelines set forth in this document."

Either rules have changed or something? It appears you can order with x-plan. I for some reason remember in the past you had to choose from what's on the lot :doh:

". PRODUCTS

Eligible Products

Current Ford, Lincoln model year and prior model year vehicles sold in the United States. See your local dealer for vehicle eligibility.

Vehicles may be ordered from production or, if the dealer agrees, may be selected from the inventory of the dealership. Dealers are not required to participate, but if they do, they must be an authorized Ford Motor Company dealer for the product sold and agree to abide by the New Vehicle Purchase Program guidelines set forth in this document."

Both dealers I spoke to said I can order using X-plan. Go for it :)

Art, No word yet but it has only been a week. I will check with my dealer today to ensure my order was accepted and post as soon as I hear something. Also to others, you can order with the X-plan but ensure you check the Costco plan, which may be better...... Cheers from So. Cal.

my order still shows unscheduled clean. how about you have you heard anything on your truck?

my order still shows unscheduled clean. how about you have you heard anything on your truck?

I just check and my order (sent to Ford on Feb. 22) with Forsd Customer Service and they say it is now "in processing." I am not sure how this differs, if at all, from the "unscheduled clean" status I received from my delarer last week. Bob

• 4 weeks later...

Art, I just received a VIN number. Yeah!

So what is the status of your order? It looks like I ordered around the same time and I had a build date of March 29 but now have an estimated delivery date of May 9th. I ordered a FX4 EB from San Diego.

Nice! I couldn't wait so I ended up picking one up from a local dealer from their inventory. I'm very happy with it. Lariat, Screw EB, silver. Good luck work yours.

Art, Good choice. Mine was supposet to have been built Tuesday with an estimated delivery 4/25. After 7 weeks, I kinda wish I would have just bought one...... Enjoy. Bob