RAM unveils Caravan-based Cargo Van

PREMiERdrum

You know, it's funny Bob, I know of a BUNCH of TC running around here, in fact there are three in my sub-division alone, (one 2 doors up) and everybody is either neutral or loves them. I have not heard a single complaint. (and i asked them all)

The ford dealership here does parts deliveries with one and the guy brags about the fuel milage.

One guy by home uses his as a furnace repair van and carries lots of crap in the back. another one is a home inspector (ladder on the roof)

What i see for small commercial vans around here are TC's, uplander (1), dodge mini vans, toyota mini van (1).

Big vans are Econolines and chev's at about a 15-1 ratio favouring Econolines. Very few dodge full size vans around here.

Maybe you should talk to another TC driver and get their opinion?

Edited by goinbroke2

Chrysler, still proving that they have no idea what to do with the newly (and stupidly) split Dodge and RAM brands. :confused:

Well, your right. FIAT literally haven't figured out the product lines yet with the merger.

OTOH, trying to hide its a Dodge :ohsnap: won't improve the image either.

What does that do for the "quality" problem ... er... I mean image? :stirpot:

Here's a thought for you. Chrysler standard quality testing ( at the design

phase let alone testing... ) must work for 95% of customer base.

You sell a million anything and you accept 50,000 ticked off customers :banghead:

If that many ticked off Chrysler customers came on the web... per year... :hysterical:

Somebody mistook five "9"s to mean 95 I guess :idea:

:sos: