100 Mil BONUS??? WHAT NOW LEWENZA??

Stap guy

What a slap in the face again!! STAP is closing, we had to take concessions!! Cola is gone, benefits reduced. holidays taken away!! Now Ford Jr. and Mulally pocket the savings!! AS our pay goes down because of lack of cola they line their pockets!! Good job BROTHER Lewenza. You told us ford had major debt, ignore the profits they are in trouble. You told us we either give back or lose even more jobs. Someone lied and your being pretty damn quiet. WTF!!!!!!!!

I pay to get screwed!!!

I expect the company to lie, cheat, and steal. Should I expect the same from the CAW??

• Like 4

What a slap in the face again!! STAP is closing, we had to take concessions!! Cola is gone, benefits reduced. holidays taken away!! Now Ford Jr. and Mulally pocket the savings!! AS our pay goes down because of lack of cola they line their pockets!! Good job BROTHER Lewenza. You told us ford had major debt, ignore the profits they are in trouble. You told us we either give back or lose even more jobs. Someone lied and your being pretty damn quiet. WTF!!!!!!!!

I pay to get screwed!!!

I expect the company to lie, cheat, and steal. Should I expect the same from the CAW??

After the last couple years yep you should expect it.The CAW either lies or gives no info,that's their m.o. now.Christ we are 6 months from closing and have no idea what are pension buyouts are,transfer options...anything.I'm not sure what happened to our 8 hour session with financial people explaining our buyouts went to...nor do the union reps know.What a messed up group the union is...right from the local to the top...a bunch of arrogant ignorant no brains getting school by the company at every turn.

Stop crying about it and get everyone together in the plant and go outside and strike the last 6 months!.. what the hell do you have to lose at this point? at least your going out with a bang!.

You people need to stop believing what your Union tells you. It's all lies and BS just to keep you quiet.

Organize and picket the last 6 months, and I'm sure the company will have to give something to you!. When your gone, the Union people will still have jobs to go too!. They will just get transfered to ACH plants where they can walk around all day, do safety and quality jobs and not have to do any work!. They don't care. So get out and strike.

• Like 1

Stop crying about it and get everyone together in the plant and go outside and strike the last 6 months!.. what the hell do you have to lose at this point? at least your going out with a bang!.

You people need to stop believing what your Union tells you. It's all lies and BS just to keep you quiet.

Organize and picket the last 6 months, and I'm sure the company will have to give something to you!. When your gone, the Union people will still have jobs to go too!. They will just get transfered to ACH plants where they can walk around all day, do safety and quality jobs and not have to do any work!. They don't care. So get out and strike.

I would LOVE to see you come to Sheldon rd plant and see you walk around all day, do safety and quality jobs and do no work. That would be awesome! Clueless!

• Like 1

I pay to get screwed!!!

I got so sick of all the lies and deceit , I left ... I am glad I had something to fall back on .. I hope that all my brothers and sisters at St Thomas find their happy ending and Ford makes good on all the grief they have caused.

It is comforting to know that whatever happens good old Lewenza will always have his Pension and Benefits. I am sure all his cronies will be well looked after also. It is clear that although the union may have began with good intentions, the model is clearly broken.