King's Ranch Option

mizzitch

• 3 weeks later...

Ford needs an interior that uses the camel color leather from the king's ranch package with the black interior of a Lariat. Skip the tan two-tone exterior also.

Has the designer of the 2011 dually fenders been reassigned to cupholder design yet?

I ordered a F150 King Ranch with Adobe interior only. I would have preferred the black interior.

• 3 weeks later...

King Ranch is "gay"? Since when is a huge ranch in Texas "gay"? When Ford sells more trucks in Texas than the rest of the country combined, I don't imagine they feel that's "gay" either.

Dodge only uses the "Big Horn" in 49 states. That 50th state the use "Lone Star Edition". That's probably gay too.

Edited by hsfbfan

King Ranch is "gay"? Since when is a huge ranch in Texas "gay"? When Ford sells more trucks in Texas than the rest of the country combined, I don't imagine they feel that's "gay" either.

Dodge only uses the "Big Horn" in 49 states. That 50th state the use "Lone Star Edition". That's probably gay too.

Don't mind probowler. He's either a 12 yr old boy or someone who just acts like a 12 yr old boy. This is par for the course.

This is also gay

texasedition.jpg

And so is this:

soccer_mom.jpg

Plus this:

test_fon2.jpg

x 3/4 the entire population of texas

• 1 month later...

Ford needs an interior that uses the camel color leather from the king's ranch package with the black interior of a Lariat. Skip the tan two-tone exterior also.

Has the designer of the 2011 dually fenders been reassigned to cupholder design yet?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...