Radiation Found on Truck Parts

sanduskyman

According to a source at Ford Motor Company last week, small amounts of radiation was detected on some F-150 engine parts at the KCMO plant. When they tested some of the engine parts they said the tests came back negative for any radiation but then there was a plant meeting and they decided to place the parts on hold and quarantine them outside in a special warehouse away from workers. (If there wasn't anything wrong with the parts why did they put them outside?) Some workers also walked out of the plant citing that they were told the levels were existent but not harmful enough to do damage to anyone. Some workers walked out and went home some stayed. Those workers that walked out were called back the next day and were told that everything was OK and that there wasn't anything to be worried about. Some workers were offered to wear masks while on the job and they were also told to stay at their stations and if anyone else walks out that they would be written up for walking off the job and stopping production.

I think the UAW now should give out Geiger Counters and Iodine tablets this summer when they bring water for everyone to drink, then again we don't even know what's in the watter in some of these plants. Bottle it boys!.

Edited by sanduskyman

According to a source at Ford Motor Company last week, small amounts of radiation was detected on some F-150 engine parts at the KCMO plant. When they tested some of the engine parts they said the tests came back negative for any radiation but then there was a plant meeting and they decided to place the parts on hold and quarantine them outside in a special warehouse away from workers. (If there wasn't anything wrong with the parts why did they put them outside?) Some workers also walked out of the plant citing that they were told the levels were existent but not harmful enough to do damage to anyone. Some workers walked out and went home some stayed. Those workers that walked out were called back the next day and were told that everything was OK and that there wasn't anything to be worried about. Some workers were offered to wear masks while on the job and they were also told to stay at their stations and if anyone else walks out that they would be written up for walking off the job and stopping production.

I think the UAW now should give out Geiger Counters and Iodine tablets this summer when they bring water for everyone to drink, then again we don't even know what's in the watter in some of these plants. Bottle it boys!.

Seek help chucky

• Like 6

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

• Like 5

I guess that all you have to do is whisper BOO! Then they all go running.

You know I bet ya, that this "sanduskyman" doesn't even work at any Ford plant and just trolls this site and others looking to start crap.

Just look at all the negative posts that they've put up and the time of day. He couldn't possibly have a real job if he's/she's here 24/7.

• Like 2

I guess that all you have to do is whisper BOO! Then they all go running.

You know I bet ya, that this "sanduskyman" doesn't even work at any Ford plant and just trolls this site and others looking to start crap.

Just look at all the negative posts that they've put up and the time of day. He couldn't possibly have a real job if he's/she's here 24/7.

it's chucky gotta be

If you are sure enough to bother posting about it, go to EBAY and purchase a geiger counter for 50 bucks. If you find radiation on the parts then, it will be news around the world. There's your 15 minutes of fame.

In case you want to know, the U.S. government has advised against taking potassium iodine tablets. I do not know if they said that to keep from inducing panic, or what. Besides, if anyone thinks a pill can deflect the after effects of radiation, then they have far bigger personal problems than isotope exposure.

The comment about the radiation making some employees grow testicles was halarious. We can only hope, then, that a thick cloud of plutonium settles over Solidarity House and permeates the whole building with over-exposure.

• Like 1

My friend works there, he told me that just yesterday they sorted over 3,000 parts in the warehouse and used some of them that were in question. About 4 people were mad on the line and were yelling at the supervisor cause one guy asked him where the parts were coming from, if they were coming from the quarantined area and the supervisor all day wouldn't answer his question. He said the guy was going to call the local news and report it if it's true. My friend said the union came down and pulled the guy off the line to speak with him then he came back and worked the rest of the day without saying anything.

It was reported that some of the Ford vehicles can't be made because they can't get the special paint they need from Japan. I bet it's Plutonium based paint now..

lol

Seek help Chucky....Mental midget

• Like 1

My friend works there, he told me that just yesterday they sorted over 3,000 parts in the warehouse and used some of them that were in question. About 4 people were mad on the line and were yelling at the supervisor cause one guy asked him where the parts were coming from, if they were coming from the quarantined area and the supervisor all day wouldn't answer his question. He said the guy was going to call the local news and report it if it's true. My friend said the union came down and pulled the guy off the line to speak with him then he came back and worked the rest of the day without saying anything.

It was reported that some of the Ford vehicles can't be made because they can't get the special paint they need from Japan. I bet it's Plutonium based paint now..

lol

hey tell your friend i've got some ocean front property in Arizona that's for sale.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

lol

We all know you don't have any friends, so your post started with a lie and ended with a lie, so that means your a LIAR!!

• Like 1